Are you....

February 24, 2020 at 05:45 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) fishscales
Are you....
A. Harsh/direct with people and then regret it afterwards

B. Harsh/direct with people but rarely regret it afterwards

C. Usually never harsh or direct because you´re sensitive to other people´s feelings

D. Some combination of the above

No value judgments, this is only for my personal research.

I´m probably D, but I´ve noticed alot of A and B creeping in lately...especially B....in the past, I´ve probably been more C dominant...

Note: "harsh" doesn´t necessarily mean "mean"... Although the other person may construe it that way... It´s more about telling it like you see it...

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
February 25, 2020 at 12:02
(Scorpio) SpaceChild
Mix of A and C for me.
In the past I would have been B majority. I´ve been known to make people really sad and/or cry at the things I have said/wrote to them in the past. But now I´m totally "A" about those previous situations, in that I regret having done it.

Side note from earlier in the thread - I would actually be quite irritated if someone DIDN´T let me know there was something in my teeth. Lol.

I used to love to debate with my family about political and religious things, but I´ve grown to not care for it or pretty much not even care to hear anyones opinions on anything like that anymore. :28:
February 25, 2020 at 04:50
(Leo) RunnerChic85
Okay, late to the game, didn´t read all the responses, but here goes...

I guess for the most part, I´d say A, C, or D.

In an ideal world, I´d like to operate in a C. I like to try to be sensitive to people´s emotions, and see things from their eyes before I communicate--I´d want to know how I´d be received. I know what it´s like to be hurt, and I certainly don´t want to even entertain the though that I might make someone else feel bad either...I try to choose my words wisely...whether in writing or in person.

Disclaimer...I know I have a tendency to stick my foot in my mouth too...I tend to say I´m sensitive, and caring, but sometimes I say things that are totally off-putting or out there (and come off as insensitive--completely not my intent)--thank my ADHD for that.

Now sometimes I´m an A..especially when under a lot of stress..I have a lot on my plate right now, a lot of it self-imposed...I tend to bite off more than I can chew, (and for some reason have trouble accepting help when offered)...and I can be very irritable and say things I regret. I´ve been been told I need to take a step back and chill when I get heated about something.

Fire and water (37% and 33% for me) is a tricky balance, but slowly, I´m getting there ?
February 25, 2020 at 04:46
(Cancer) TimeLord
CCCCCCCCCCancer.......... :9:
February 25, 2020 at 03:53
(Gemini) beep
D..sometimes i dont notice what i say until weeks later when i think about it lolll this is where B comes in and im just like oop fuck it.

so mostly B and then C..but not bc im sensitive to their feelings insead bc im obvs too nice so why would i come across this way
February 25, 2020 at 02:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Agg, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
None of the above. I do whatever I feel like. Usually try to say things to get a benefit from another person or the show that I should not be a threat to whatever way of life they are on.
February 25, 2020 at 02:35
(Scorpio) Lsinsocal
C. All the way. I have had a problem with setting proper boundaries in the past. Damn Libra stellium.
February 24, 2020 at 19:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user spiral, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
D
February 24, 2020 at 19:03
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Leo Moon
Yes, I agree. It´s a business. Never promised you a career. And thankfully my student debt isn´t as much as I´ve seen on Dan Ramsey. I felt so much better after listening to that show knowing people had three figures in debt. That is crazy! And it´s like paying off a house.
February 24, 2020 at 18:57
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
I know.....IPA people rule the beer world in the USA and it’s spreading!

Brooklyn Breweries stopped making their brown ale and started making more ipa and weird stuff like sour cherry beer.... hopefully Europe holds out!

Fight the Hop Heads!! :2:

No more Brooklyn Brown! I am sad. :9:
February 24, 2020 at 18:51
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » goldenlion32
I just can’t believe how expensive higher education is.

To become a “professional” today requires hundreds of thousands of dollars.

That’s crazy!!! Education requires a teacher ,a room and books. Not even books...a tablet and internet.

It’s just a money making scheme like most other things in America. Learning is a possible byproduct!

Why do University Deans make 6 and 7 figure salaries?! Teachers don’t get paid that well.
February 24, 2020 at 18:41
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » goldenlion32
Painting can be propaganda too.

Soviet era paintings of happy , strong citizens were far from the reality.

I love all forms of communication. They all have strengths and weaknesses’.

Music and painting are more direct in many ways.

I love books, they have had a tremendous influence on me. So I love the written word.

I wish I understood more languages.

Like most everything, words are tools neither good nor bad in themselves.

....ha ha.....Golden the poet gettin’ down on words!
February 24, 2020 at 18:37
I have a degree back home in a box. :61: Wish I didn´t go now. :61:
February 24, 2020 at 18:34
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
Ha ha... I am a poet. Well see vocabulary only creates the main problems. Take Tuesday for example. He just is a photograph of cat and we just smile or laugh. While triggering emotions or feelings, painting and music without lyrics is just peaceful unless you´re looking at dark emo or goth.
February 24, 2020 at 18:31
Education today, undergraduate especially, is about paying a very large sum of money for a piece of paper .

That paper proves you paid lots of money and are a “team player.”

Graduate studies are better. I do like my doctor to have gone through medical school!

Actual learning isn’t the goal for the first 4 years.

I have learned most of what I know from books, talking to people and experience. School taught me very little and almost all of it could have been obtained through books.

I did learn social skills by being in a diverse group of my peers.

I am a big proponent of learning. The internet has made it possible to learn almost anything.

Not everyone has to go to college and not everyone who goes comes out educated.

I’ve know extremely educated people who didn’t go.
They had curious minds.
February 24, 2020 at 18:26
(Pisces) fishscales » goldenlion32
"If they spoke through paintings through centuries instead of words, would our world be a better place?"

You put a very nice image in my mind...

Poetic...
February 24, 2020 at 18:25
Oh, I have relatives like this and it´s so sad because they can´t get over themselves. :61:
February 24, 2020 at 18:17
Foreclosed on!!! Ha ha ha..,, :61:

Those damn subprime promised land loans! Bank of America spiritual lending division!

The Catholic Church sold indulgences’. So You never know.
February 24, 2020 at 18:15
(Pisces) fishscales » goldenlion32
Certain members of my family would lecture me endlessly on the merits of higher education.

Wound up driving me away from it of course.

They all have more money than I do, but they´re all too depressed to enjoy life, so what good is it...
February 24, 2020 at 18:12
If they spoke through paintings through centuries instead of words, would our world be a better place?
February 24, 2020 at 18:10
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
"Maybe we can only lease the promised land!? :4:"

Sometimes I think it got foreclosed on...

We had our chance, and now they´re gonna sell it to someone who´s actually interested :61:
February 24, 2020 at 18:07
Dogmatic is a key word....at least in my opinion.

I try not to have too much absolutism’s.

My personal philosophy is pretty set in it’s base but I always keep Pete Townsend’s line “ You can always better Your best” in mind.

I like hearing people’s ideas, even if I disagree.
I don’t always have time for it.

Personal philosophy is personal.

Reminds me of a line I wrote many moons ago...”there’s more than one path leading to the promised land.”

Ha...auto correct changed leading to leasing!

Maybe we can only lease the promised land!? :4:
February 24, 2020 at 17:56
Man...You´re supposed to drive a B.M.W., wear a certain suit to be on television, go University of?, you´re supposed to live behind a white picket fence, have five children, read your bible every day, obey your husband, cook and clean like the 1950´s wife.

That was what I was taught in my younger years. Never quite happen that way. Ha ha!
February 24, 2020 at 17:55
"I tried a beer made without hops."

By Blasphemy Brewery? :3:
February 24, 2020 at 17:54
Nothing is more harsh then Saturn Virgo, Mars in Virgo on my Pluto and Leo Pluto on my A.C. with Uranus in Cancer in my 12th. Geez! Otherwise Saturn in Virgo, Mars in Virgo, Uranus in Scorpio, Libra Pluto, North Node Leo.

I don´t think I´ll ever forget this moment in my 2nd Nodal Return and the Univers said here´s two of them to polarize all the sensitivity. Ha ha!

Now Virgo´s don´t bother me as much anymore.
February 24, 2020 at 17:51
"I like hearing opinions sometimes.It lets me understand people ."

Yeah I definitely need to qualify that statement I made because it sounded kind of idiotic.

I´m not trying to say I´m not interested in someone´s opinion on Hollandaise sauce, or whether they like a certain restaurant or not. I also value people´s impressions, but those aren´t really opinions.

I was talking more about broader opinions/philosophies like "you have to go to college to be successful" or "formal education teaches you how to think". Bollocks. Also have no patience for dogmatic political or religious ideologies.

People lose their ability for critical thinking by subscribing to such nonsense.

Just my opinion. :2:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »