Psychic Indicators in Birth Chart

February 21, 2020 at 00:23 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Nani Lei
Psychic Indicators in Birth Chart
Do you believe that certain positions and aspects in your birth chart can indicate if you have heightened intuition or psychic abilities? What aspects should you look at?

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
February 25, 2020 at 10:16
(Taurus) nutelina » ram_goat
It´s from all the excess water in their bellies :2: :4:
February 25, 2020 at 07:21
(Gemini) stigmí
Sensitivity belongs to water signs. Intuition also to fire signs but in real life can this be used the best way by earth signs.
And I think that about psychic abilities it has to do something with pluto or those transformative and control powers - more concrete.
So i would look at moon and mercury and its aspects and positions and also on pluto position.
February 24, 2020 at 10:08
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » fishscales

I know she did have the "mystic rectangle" configuration though...“

Thanks for the rabbit hole I just went down searching mystic rectangles! I had no idea what that was, trying to determine if my rectangle is one now with all the google information I read.

I always thought my “psychic” abilities were caused by my Neptune. I’ve always ignored the pictures, flashes with no words just feelings I get and chalked it up to an over active imagination. But, the more I listen and accept the more information I get out of them. Still not 100% convinced.
February 24, 2020 at 09:54
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Nani Lei
Looked up :151:, :152:, :153:, :154:, :155: occupation of :174: & :178:; The :122:s are twice as likely to be famous!
The five planets listed do have some representation in the databases here, they could probably provide a less ´airheaded´ report than myself!
Blavatsky could be thought of as a self-taught engineer!
February 24, 2020 at 05:00
(Pisces) fishscales » Nani Lei
She actually has no planets in Cancer or Pisces if I´m not mistaken... Nothing in the 12th either...

Some 4th and 8th house planets... Moon in the 4th and Jupiter/Uranus in the 8th being of particular interest...

I really don´t know too much about the mystic rectangle... I´m terrible with those multi-planet configurations... You can´t even see hers in this particular chart... The orbs would need to be set wider...she does have the pattern though, although it´s not particularly tight... Nevertheless, I would still put this woman´s abilities--psychic and otherwise--above almost any modern person who´s well known in Western society...

Here´s an article about the MR:

https://www.lunarliving.org/astrolo…
February 24, 2020 at 04:36
(Virgo) Nani Lei » fishscales
Here’s her chart for reference:

Woah :122: ( Ilyaar knows his stuff). In this stellium I see :155: as a heavy hitter. Could you tell me more about this mystic rectangle?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 24, 2020 at 04:14
(Virgo) rohini moon » Lsinsocal
I sort of agree with you, but having the gift would also in and of itself be located in the birth chart...in some astrological configuration, so I half agree, and do see where you´re coming from.
February 24, 2020 at 04:11
(Pisces) fishscales » Lsinsocal
"My husband has a Pisces stellium and he is about as far from psychic as you can get."

Haha... That´s interesting...can you post the chart?
February 24, 2020 at 04:09
(Scorpio) Lsinsocal » IIyyaarr13
My husband has a Pisces stellium and he is about as far from psychic as you can get. I think this is a gift and isn´t indicated by astrological chart placements at all.
February 24, 2020 at 04:07
"So Cancer influence is like emotional electric currency and Scorpio is like a lie detector test?"

Something like that, yes...

Scorpio is more of a detective, Cancer is more like a porous stone... It soaks things up, without neccesarily having an agenda... Pisces is similar...I´ve always seen Pisces as having a bit more control... Or a bit better ability to translate/cope with what they are seeing...

If you want to look at the chart of someone who was the "total package", the closest thing I could recommend is the chart of HP Blavatsky...

Psychic ability, yes, but also spiritual "intelligence" ...

She made a clear distinction between the two...

I don´t know her placements by heart, but I know they might not be what one would expect...

I know she did have the "mystic rectangle" configuration though...
February 24, 2020 at 03:53
(Virgo) Nani Lei » fishscales
Could you reference the chart of someone? I have never heard of anyone with abilities.

So Cancer influence is like emotional electric currency and Scorpio is like a lie detector test?
February 24, 2020 at 03:41
I don´t know what he considers massive, but I did not give enough props to Cancer in my original post...in terms of psychic ability...

Scorpio... Yes, there could be some psychic talents, but I always considered them more aware in a concrete, mechanical way... Like being aware of people´s motives due to their instinctive understanding of psychology, not because they receive "impressions"...
February 24, 2020 at 03:05
(Virgo) Nani Lei » IIyyaarr13
There are other things like having massive :174: & :178: influences that could come close.

What do you consider massive?
February 24, 2020 at 02:53
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Radio Astrologer acknowledged no paranormal in any one with less than three planets in Pisces!
There are other things like having massive :174: & :178: influences that could come close.
:179: has "The Milky Way" galaxy which is psychical! :44:
February 23, 2020 at 19:46
(Taurus) nutelina » asterzod
I´d love to know more about that, been thinking about angles and harmonics all day! Esp. what square means like in analogies to cross roads. Your ears are square to your eyes. Crabs who walk in a weird fashion... :4:
February 23, 2020 at 16:16
(Pisces) asterzod
Let me add something. Also we should look at the 9th Harmonic, or the Vedic Navamsa chart, where strict aspects of 40°, 80° and 160° are better seen as they become all conjunctions there.

Also I have got a personal theory about degrees zones and psychological types from 0° to 30°. Approximately, the intuition and geniality types, also including telepathic and prophetic, is in the range 27-30°, under Mercury and Uranus, while the zone 0-3° covers instinct, unconscious, irrationality, mysterious, mystic, religiousity, etc., under Neptune and Moon. Not necessarily these are the only planets involved. Jung, for example, had the Sun at 3° and the same for Neptune, so he was able to give light and superior consciousness even exploring the unconscious field of the human soul.
February 23, 2020 at 15:05
(Leo) Zephyrin
Cancer/Pisces Moon and Moon dominants tend to have strong intuition. Many planets especially Uranus and Neptune in 8th house may bring paranormal incidents. Chiron in 12th house may give foresight via dreams. I also read in somewhere that Venus and Sun in 8th house may give healing abilities.

:163:
February 22, 2020 at 18:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I know I´ve read about Pisces Moon gives psychic abilities. I´d say it´s kinda true because I can feel energies of people and predict some things but my problem is I don´t listen my intuition and I mostly fail because of that.
February 22, 2020 at 17:09
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
not a bad way to describe it.. often it starts like a "normal" dream, swirling, meandering, then it´s like you are in the eye of a storm, something shifts..changes, then the psychic part begins.
February 22, 2020 at 17:00
(Virgo) rohini moon » ram_goat
"The prophetic type roll on, get quickly to the point, have a distinct focus and focal point, and then leave"

You are 100% accurate in your assessment.
February 22, 2020 at 14:23
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
The two types of dreams do have a different feel to them...

This is something I thought of right after posting...

Everything almost seems to "stop" in the "important" dreams...like there´s some kind of silence in the background...its hard to describe...

Kind of like an critical scene in a movie played out with no background music...

February 22, 2020 at 07:21
(Aries) ram_goat » RunnerChic85
Naw women often have these experiences when they are pregnant..

Not coincidence, and not just your imagination. It´s real and quite common.
One of the most common triggers for "psychic" experiences. Women are more sensitive to these things, generally, pregnant or not. I find that the psychic type dreams have a certain "clarity" of focus to them that is not present in
"ordinary" dreams. They are not random, meandering or wandering like the ordinary dreams are. They come on intensely, they have a focus, a purpose, a message, a culmination point, then they are gone.. vanished, and they leave a strong feeling behind them. Ordinary dreams are wandering, unfocused things, easy to pull away or separate from, and they change in illogical or irrational ways, and there is little emotion connected with them. They´re more like daydreaming. The prophetic type roll on, get quickly to the point, have a distinct focus and focal point, and then leave. And they are very driven and clear, not vague and meandering.
February 22, 2020 at 06:00
(Pisces) fishscales » RunnerChic85
I don´t believe in coincidence.

That being said, some dreams are just psychological noise, and some can have meaning, or be prophetic.

It seems perfectly reasonable to me that you had a prophetic dream.

More than reasonable actually...it seems like that´s what happened.

I don´t think "time" exists in certain dimensions of existence. It´s just something we´re saddled with here in the physical world.

Who knows what can come to us, either asleep or awake, when the doors open a little bit...

Moon and Pluto in the 4th can definitely give some precognitive/psychic/prophetic ability. There´s an ability to permeate rigid structures like time.

I have moon in the 4th, Pluto in the 12th... I´ve had a few dreams that have come to pass in a literal way, although most are symbolic in nature, and I have to "decode" them. They´re usually not dreams that portend of specific events, but more along the lines of presenting what is going on in my subconscious in a symbolic way.
February 22, 2020 at 04:57
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » fishscales
fishscales,

I had to mention something that´s happened to me, now that you´ve mentioned planets in water houses...I have both moon and Pluto in my fourth house (rules by Cancer). I´m also a Cancer ascendant. Of my four kids, 3 of them I had very vivid dreams about, well before I even got pregnant with them, and they came in similar circumstances to my dreams.

One of them, well before I even got pregnant with my first, I had a vivid dream where it was April 7, I was 33 weeks pregnant, in the hospital, and was told I was having my baby really soon. I had a boy, big for 33 weeks, over 5 pounds and healthy. Fast forward a year and a half in my dream and I had a quiet blond curly haired boy.

I got pregnant shortly after, didn´t think much of it, since I was due in January, and I never thought of that dream again. Fast forward a couple years, April 7, 2013, at 33 weeks pregnant, my water broke, Alex was born, 5 pounds 4 oz. At a year and a half, he was that quiet, blond, curly haired boy he was in that dream.

Do you think these placements could be of significance here? My husband thinks dreams are a coincidence...I don´t believe this can be a coincidence.
February 21, 2020 at 17:46
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
I have a very hectic 9th house, but no abilities.

Too much Earth, probably ?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »