Scorpio risings: how do you cope with the shit?

February 19, 2020 at 20:27 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) scormini
Scorpio risings: how do you cope with the shit?
Hi scorpio risings :79:. You know it´s a pain in the ass having this rising for most of us all, specially geminis, tauruses... a lot of astrologers say it´s so painful also because of the fact that we have 4H in aquarius which makes a really hard childhood years (specially for me having south node in aquarius conjunct uranus), we face abandonment, bullying, chaos at home, divorce of our parents, and in the worst cases sexual abuse and orphanhood (not saying I experienced all of this, just what I´ve seen on the Internet)... then we hit adulthood and start living a leo life, being leo in the 10H, because it´s the only way for us to embrace the shit. What´s your experience? What karma do you think it has? Peace and love :27: :68

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
February 29, 2020 at 09:06
(Aries) Nicower » scormini
Progressions.
February 29, 2020 at 01:42
(Gemini) scormini » Nicower
But actually what´s that method? What´s the name? I am curious now hahah
February 28, 2020 at 22:12
Mkay... :3:
February 28, 2020 at 21:02
The only method I use that changes houses is profection years
February 28, 2020 at 14:45
Ofcourse they change. Even in natal chart. Check houses. In one year you are scorpio with MC in Leo. In the other scorpio with MC in Virgo.
February 28, 2020 at 14:43
(Aries) Nicower » Antonio21
Yeye. Look at yourself dude...
:4:
February 27, 2020 at 22:30
(Gemini) scormini » Antonio21
???? but mars in aries is another thing haha
February 27, 2020 at 22:29
Houses don´t change unless you are talking about progressions etc
Scorpio rising people don´t know nothing about her more so if her mercury is in scorpio
February 27, 2020 at 22:20
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » Nicower
Ahh still amateur
February 27, 2020 at 20:55
(Aries) Nicower » Antonio21
And why should I do that? I am just practicing it for 1 year with teacher from university. Its not enough.
February 27, 2020 at 12:37
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » Nicower
What would you say about my chart?
February 27, 2020 at 12:36
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » scormini
Every person loves rought sex once in their life :61:
February 27, 2020 at 12:27
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » rohini moon
who is this?
February 27, 2020 at 09:32
(Aries) Nicower
Wow. That was sarcastic.
My sister has Moon in pisces, Sun in Libra and ASC scorpio. Well, she is rude and can be. Also acts like stone, but I disagree with leo in 10th house. Even if it is naturally ruled, our eclipse can change and she has Virgo MC, thats why she went medicine in studies and by the way, scorpios are vulnerable, but they dont show it. As water signs they can create hot air. Why Gemini? It has no effect with gemini sun. Taurus is opposite, ye, but gemini sun and scorpio asc will be more tolerant and arogant, not hard. There will be fun around them, just dont joke and thats all.
About violence check all chart, because of Taurus, aries energy in 8th house. What do you want from them. Martian enery wont be easy ofcourse. :2:
February 26, 2020 at 22:09
(Gemini) scormini » rohini moon
?????
February 26, 2020 at 21:35
(Virgo) rohini moon » Antonio21
think this fits the bill more...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 26, 2020 at 21:31
(Virgo) rohini moon » scormini
:22:Whaat?? Nope I don´t see her as masculine either, scormini..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 26, 2020 at 21:13
(Gemini) scormini » scormini
oh lmaoo and I forgot to say mars in aries are the sex itself become a person, they love rough sex hahaha
February 26, 2020 at 21:11
I don´t see her as masculine, but she has moon in aquarius and mars in aries which could be an indicator maybe. But overall she´s a pisces sun pisces venus with a cancer rising. She give me a sense of power, but that´s with the Pluto in the asc and the Sun in MC, she was born to ´kill it´ hahah.
& for Marlon I took a look at the chart and saw planets of relationships being in earth, for what I´ve seen till today that can indicate being gay in men, I know a guy who is a double fire in sun and moon (leo and aries) and venus in cancer, mars in taurus, he´s bisexual because his rxships planets are in yin signs, very yin I would say. For Marlon Brando I see venus in taurus and mars in capricorn, that could indicate too this, but we should look at his dominant planets. I personally have Uranus dominant, leo venus and libra mars, but apart from being a crazy uranian girlie I don´t define myself as lesbian or bi, althought I think men are stupid as a whole :61: my chart is pretty similar with Dua Lipa and I admire her, she´s a boss but she´s straight till the date
(also when someone´s chart is yan dominant it looks for yin and viceversa)
February 26, 2020 at 12:07
For exaple it can ne the chart of Ursula Andress,she also has masculine loooking body.Aries,no way they are overly sensitive and fearful.Capricorn are risk takers and can command a crowd.Marlon Brando,Aries Sun and Moon Sag rising have problems with his sensitiviry his whole life and he also found out to be gay. :61:
February 23, 2020 at 04:36
Ahh yes, but for myself I don´t feel masculine, but I do feel I have two different energies in me. Scorpio, cancer and pisces vs leo, libra, gemini, I look at my chart and think this chart screams mad as fuck and that´s what it is lolll
For tomboy I would look for aries venus, aries moon... and aries mars I can see it too. As I said aquarius have big dick energy too lmaoo, sagittarius too... and capricorn have a bit of it but capricorn is yin (negative)...
February 23, 2020 at 04:12
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » nutelina
I didn´t know his chart haha,Scorpio Rising of course :4:.It also the aspect mars conj venus,people with this aspect always looking for romantic adventures and jump from one relationship to another,even myself.
February 23, 2020 at 04:05
To be tomboy.The aspects have big imortant impact too the squares and conjunctions between mars,sun,moon etc.People with Sun conj Venus highlight feminine characteristics.
February 22, 2020 at 11:43
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » goldenlion32
The grief has to be felt.

Applying, Adjusting, Adapting.

Solution focused instead of problem focused.

Fear exposure. Facing your biggest fears.

Working on one thing at a time.

There are no short cuts.

You just have to make the choice to help yourself.

===

Wow! Scorpio/Crisis manual :15:
February 22, 2020 at 10:42
(Taurus) nutelina » Antonio21
It was Casanova. He wrote the book on womanizing. Mercury, Venus and Mars in Pisces, Sun Aries. https://www.astrotheme.com/astrolog…
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »