Sometimes I feel like...

February 14, 2020 at 21:11 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
Sometimes I feel like...
When we are talking about ourselves we come boring quite fast. Yawn. So therefore we invented superheroes who can take it up a notch! Which superhero you want to be? Or feel like sometimes?
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
February 16, 2020 at 19:44
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
And Sag like to just put out flames don´t you? :2: At least that´s what Wednesday told me. Now were waiting for Leo Moon and Tuesday´s reply, she is a real cat after all. I almost wrote "act" because my fingers slipped.
February 16, 2020 at 19:41
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » nutelina
Hmm...not! Why would Leo be jealous of Aries. Leo is fixed and eternal flame that burns long-term. Where Aries is the ignites the fire.
February 16, 2020 at 19:33
(Taurus) nutelina » Lord of Balance in Faith
You know Leo is usually jealous of Aries? :2: :92:
February 16, 2020 at 19:17
(Taurus) nutelina » Leo Moon
I wanted to reply but I didn´t get it? :76:
February 16, 2020 at 19:03
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I think it depends on what personality type you have since some of us are quite imaginative, right brained, use visualization, and can put ourselves in the characters shoes. I´m a fiction and fantasy writer so obviously I know it´s the Hero´s an Heroine´s Journey. Joseph Campbell and Maurine Murdock.

Someone very Left Brained may have a more difficult time with visualization, meditation, and you can tell this from the Big 5 personality test. But they´ve done studies as well and not everyone can do these things. It depends on how their brain is wired, cognitive functions/stacks, and the way they process information.

Abstract minds vs. Concrete Minds
February 16, 2020 at 18:42
YouTube
YouTube
February 16, 2020 at 18:39
(Leo) Lord of Balance in Faith » nutelina
I´m really more focused on building my own heroic work then defining myself by the heroism of others, real or imagined.

Super hero´s nah, but I have a friend with a really metal dad, and I know a guy down the street who is renowned for his strength. Only one of them (friends dad) is particularity heroic. Really the both of them are just kind of renowned in some circles, but I doubt they´ll have people outside their families making monuments to them and telling their stories to the youth 60 years on...I digress.

I suppose if there was a super hero I look up to it would be Good. Or God as the normies call it. Mostly beyond that I look up to myself, which probably has something to do with my sun placement hahaha.
February 16, 2020 at 16:36
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Lord of Balance in Faith
Right on!! Real hero’s are rarely reported on.

Their actions are quiet, but their impact is enormous.

Stories and myths can be fun and instructive, but they are often co-opted for propaganda, social control and of course profit.

That’s why I chose Bugs Bunny, A Wise ass, free spirit jester like character , as my favorite made up superhero!

Bugs knows how to take the Mickey! ( ha, unintentional joke there!)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 16, 2020 at 16:24
YouTube
YouTube
February 16, 2020 at 16:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Poison Ivy, Catwoman, Domino, Emma Frost, Jean Grey, Wonder Woman, Swamp Thing, Cyborg, Raven, Starfire, Beast Boy, Satana, and more but those are the main ones that come to mind based on mood.. :80:
February 16, 2020 at 16:12
(Taurus) nutelina » Lord of Balance in Faith
Thanks, I think you are very right by stating that. To throw a pun, what does the left think?

Let´s put more oil on the fire and state that women vote democrat. It´s all about control in the end. All a means to an end.

So what superhero would you identify with? I mean me picking Xavier was a pun but it makes me see things in a different perspective. It´s a great relief to be able to make fun of one´s self.
February 16, 2020 at 14:25
(Leo) Lord of Balance in Faith
Super hero´s are a replacement for real heroes. There´s a number of factors which go into this "modern "hero""phenomenon, namely: the destruction of mythology, the elimination of large-scale clans and the internal culture that they develop, the prevalence of law and order which prevents small scale internal conflicts and the formation of war bands, and the monopolization of culture by mainstream media sources...

...and I could go on...

Once great clan or cult figures would be exulted as Gods and Goddesses upon death, and the legends produced by their real-life works were our "super hero culture". But those times are over, now we have designated "stars" offered by Hollywood, and cartoon characters whom exist in fiction.

My advice you never asked for? Ditch the stories from Hollywood, and look for real heroes to revel in and learn from.
February 16, 2020 at 06:58
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I would be......
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 15, 2020 at 21:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Nutelina you sound like you need a waltzer... :37:

https://m.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
February 15, 2020 at 21:18
(Taurus) nutelina » Sus
My natal Venus should be there but I was always in love with France and Italy maybe because I have been there and I like their art. I was a bit disappointed by the style there. It seemed poor and lonely. Like women waiting for their husbands to return from the sea. Maybe a bad dream from my experience in Holland. All those countries with a heavy history with some problems with church or kings. Maybe I´m just being sentimental because I have never been there.
February 15, 2020 at 20:04
(Sagittarius) Sus » nutelina
Yes it is :3:
February 15, 2020 at 16:08
(Taurus) nutelina » Sus
Alice in wonderland might be the first super hero-es :-) Good point!

But where is the wonderland? Portugal? ;-)
February 15, 2020 at 15:48
(Sagittarius) Sus
Like I´m going mad with so much pressure ?
I feel Alice in Wonderland. Not a super hero ?
February 15, 2020 at 15:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Naah, just that song first came to my mind when I saw your title of topic :2:
February 15, 2020 at 15:03
(Taurus) nutelina » dani_mae1
That´s quite a war of beliefs you got there! Money and power versus feelings and freedom.
February 15, 2020 at 15:02
(Taurus) nutelina » darkneptune
Oh somebody had a good Valentine here...
February 15, 2020 at 14:37
(Taurus) nutelina » pixel
Haha I had to find an answer even though I never liked Monty Python because it was just too ugly. But now that I´m more experienced I can appreciate this rather ingenious form of humor. Just make the authorities ridiculous, what an excellent idea :4: :15:
YouTube
YouTube
February 15, 2020 at 12:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
...throwing my hands up in the air :2:
YouTube
YouTube
February 15, 2020 at 09:58
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Aeon Flux has always fascinated me. I don’t think I’m Scorpio enough to embody her though, it’d be pretty bad ass if I could though.
YouTube
YouTube
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »