Let´s talk the 7th house...

February 12, 2020 at 19:21 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
Let´s talk the 7th house...
7th house is the house of marriage partners and business partners... And just in general , everyone else in the world as its opposing the 1st house of the self.

I´ve head sparingly from some astrologers that they believe it "better" to have an empty 7th house...

I have Moon and Rahu conjunct in my 7th house in Taurus

Ruler of my 7th house is Venus which is placed in my 11th house.

I´ve heard varied meanings about this so I´m curious what others on here would have to say about such placements....but also how many of you have planets in your 7th house?? And if empty ..Where does the ruler sit in your chart?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
February 14, 2020 at 16:15
(Aquarius) Avalon1 » RohiniMoon
<< ... in general , everyone else in the world as its opposing the 1st house of the self... >>
As you know,The opposite houses of chart are not opposites of eachother, They are complementary of eachother.
February 14, 2020 at 12:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user TheWoundedHealer, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have Uranus conjunct my Descendant and opposite Chiron who is in turn conjunct my Asc. My relationships have always been very short-lived (and painful) and non-conventional in different ways.
February 14, 2020 at 01:01
(Pisces) fishscales » leorising
I hate the pop up that comes up every time you go there about joining their mailing list...

I do use the site though, especially for looking for house rulers in houses...
February 14, 2020 at 00:03
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:177: & :182: are related in terms of theoretical thinking.
My alcoholic step-father set an example for dark, murky, fuzzy logic!
February 13, 2020 at 23:38
(Libra) leorising » Sus
This site astrofix is very interesting! I appreciate... :68:
February 13, 2020 at 23:37
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Sus
Hey...with matters connected to the 12th house....you never know! :61:
February 13, 2020 at 23:31
(Sagittarius) Sus » RohiniMoon
I think not literally speaking
February 13, 2020 at 23:06
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Sus
"Marriage partners are ghosts."

Whoa. That sounds terrifying.
February 13, 2020 at 23:04
(Sagittarius) Sus » gardensav
"The activities of the 7th house serve the agenda of the 12th house. Cooperation, conflict, significant partnerships and negotiations serve the need to release grief and sorrow, spend time alone, melt into formless bliss, escape from reality and become aware of the self-undoing. You choose a partner who helps you escape from reality. You choose a partner who makes you aware of the ways you sabotage yourself. You choose a partner who respects your need for time alone. You want a partner who seems ethereal or elusive. You want a partner who is spiritual and otherworldly. Your partner likes to meditate. Your partner does dream work. Partners support your forays into the paranormal. Business relationships can be the self-undoing. Contracts can be the self-undoing. The desire for marriage can be the self-undoing. Marriage partners might reinforce your bad habits. Marriage makes you aware of your bad habits. Open enemies appear in dreams. Marriage partners come to you through dreams. Marriage partners are ghosts. Marriage partners cause you grief and sorrow. Open enemies are ghosts. You argue in your sleep." In astrofix.net
February 13, 2020 at 22:47
(Scorpio) gardensav » RohiniMoon
In Libra in 12th house.
February 13, 2020 at 22:46
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » gardensav
So where is Mars in your chart?
February 13, 2020 at 22:39
(Scorpio) gardensav » RohiniMoon
Ruler of my empty 7th house is Aries. What does it mean?
February 13, 2020 at 22:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
System message: Post has been written by user Sinem, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank you very much for your answer, dear. You are so elegant :17: Maybe it could be lilith and the 7th house is the aquarius sign. You are right!Venus is square to the sagittarius sthelium in the 5th house. And maybe we can add that too
February 13, 2020 at 22:21
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » gardensav
If it´s empty..just look to where the ruler is :1:
February 13, 2020 at 22:10
(Scorpio) gardensav
Anyone with empty 7th house?
February 13, 2020 at 21:32
(Gemini) stigmí
I have desc in gemini but very close to cancer, and on desc in 7th house venus in cancer. Father of my son is cancer, second long term relationship - he had asc in cancer, and my actual partner has luna in first house. So maybe somehow it fits.
February 13, 2020 at 21:25
(Gemini) stigmí » Sinem
I think lilith can be that reason, but also aquarius on desc need to be independent.
February 13, 2020 at 16:45
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
My 7th house is in Scorpio; Jupiter and Pluto are there.🍒👀

Pluto is also involved in a 7th house T-square involving the 4th house Moon and the 10th house Saturn.

As you can imagine, relationships are not the easiest part of my life, but the struggles I keep encountering there have indeed been a source of constant transformation and positive change :).

Sort of...no pain, no gain philosophy. Difficulties in this area pretty much shaped who I am and pushed me to work on myself, which is quite beneficial in a broader sense 🍀

Jupiter brings luck usually, and expansiveness.

I don´t know if it´s beneficial to be placed in the 7th, though. I read various, divergent opinions about it. I think in Vedic it is rather considered a negative placement.

It might bring more affairs also...I´m not sure I realistically can expect a significant "one" to share all my life with.

Not that I would not like it, in a very ideal scenario, but it doesn´t really seem like the layout of my 7th house...

Opinions on this? 🤓🤓🤓

The good part is that it is in a sextile with my 9th house Stellium, close to MC, also.

A 7th house Pluto...beside the transformative nature which can lead to positive growth...I don´t know what it will bring.
I don´t think I like this placement :)). Not at all.

It screams transformative relations, but I have yet to experience transformations that come with no pain attached.
February 13, 2020 at 14:50
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5
Hmm..I have North Node here. It tends to be layers of Aquarius in the conventional and unconventional. I believe it has more to do with being in relationships since I must have been focused on being the lone wolf in past lives.

Although, it´s just about every relationship I have with people in general. Aquarius is just a huge spectrum of developmentally disabled, mentally impaired, physically disabled, different gender preferences, the weird, the unusual, the innovators, the misfits, the creatives, different cultures, diffrent religions/spiritual tribes, and I´m always surrounded by all types of relationships. Whether criminals, ethical, or unethical people. It´s just the house of Humanity or Serving Humanity for me since there´s an interception between 6th and 7th.

I have to laugh now that I know astrology, because my mother thought I lost my marbles in 2013 because I had mormons that showed up in my life, and different people just show up by divine appointment. I don´t go looking for them by any means. And they´re usually just around for a short time to give me a different angle on humanity.

I worked as a nurse aide as well and saw how different people lived in different social classes. Different cultures, different disabilities.

I´m always breaking barriers online and offline. In 2020 it´s just a normal thing and nothing really surprises me at all after the last 16 years. I´ve seen so much, heard so many life stories, and still do.

I seen somewhere it was the Wedding Planner. But I haven´t done much of that, but I did teach on relationships for a few years online. I just don´t know if I want to or not now.

You learn all the shades of marriage and relationships with Aquarius in the 7th. Which is why it´s getting challening teaching on it in 2020 because basically there is so many different types and beliefs around the world along with sex.

And of course brought me to Astrology.

It is about higher consciousness, higher vibrations, higher messaging, and most people around me offline can not understand me because I´m not wanting to follow the conventional world much anymore. :61:

My North Node must be working so far in evolving me into the Aquarius. Which is kind of funny since they´re usually the one´s teaching me to be Aquarius because they insist on 100% freedom and then I had to figure out how to go from the conventional christian/catholic girl to the unconventional girl in 16 years since Saturn in Leo I think it´s been when it hit my South Node Leo.

That´s a lot of miles and a zillion people who showed up along the way to evolve my soul into Aquarius. I wonder if I graduate to the next phase when Saturn in Aquarius hits my North Node.

Then another long journey to evolve once again and push the limits until Saturn in Leo if I last that long.

:61: :61: :61: What kind of relationships will I learn about now? :32:
February 13, 2020 at 08:08
(Aquarius) nikkia
My 7th house is empty. Rarely dull, though.

The cusp ruler is Mercury that is Rx & exalted placed in my 2nd house :181: stellium that´s also intercepted. Mercury is also the cusp ruler of my 6th and 9th houses, too. Placidus can get whacky and confusing.

I am starting to think I would´ve been better off had I married a career that brought me around the globe in search of the truth via research or journalism or both. Too late now.

With Cancer in my 7th, it makes perfect sense that home and homeland are important to me, though --and that people actually come to me and my house when they need protection and nurturing and assistance. I am the caretaker and protector here, not the recipient of. Come one, come all.
I have been ´home´ to many in need. I´m cool with that. Glad to help.

It´s been said the ´doubled´ body 7th house signs means more than one marriage.

I cannot attest to more than one marriage, but I can sadly say that my marriage ended after 28 years together - rather tragically... with far reaching consequence. Needless to say, houses 2, 6, 7 and 9 got decimated nearly overnight. Actually, all the houses got hit one way or another. Mercury moves fast while aspecting every other planet along the way, so it was... mind-blowing.

Having mostly empty houses in my chart, I have noticed the empty houses are a bit easier to survive with transits. It flows better sometimes. Smoother sailing.

The houses with planets in them tend to be more challenging, for me anyway.

It´s like transits are trying to pass by thick crowd - it´s harder to get past without into bumping into something from mildly annoying to a head-on collision with causalities. Depending.
February 12, 2020 at 22:26
(Sagittarius) Sus » RohiniMoon
My 7th is ruled by Mercury (gemini) and have Mars conjunct descendant. Mercury is in my 1st meaning relationships are very important to me. But also means attract Bold and agressive people into my life. It sucks. I´m a very harsh person in relationship wanting everything to go in my way.. well, my pisces crush is giving me a hell of a lesson!! Rushness and harshness is not tolerable for him. But I guess my rx Mars is not so assertive and this make things worst
February 12, 2020 at 21:05
(Leo) Pixel » RohiniMoon
If that´s what happen, why not, if I bring some luck for others... but it hurts too because I feel like I´m left on the side of the road... I leave before.
February 12, 2020 at 20:44
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Pixel
I would think that you would bring them some kind of luck seeing it´s in the 9th house..

I´ve heard that about my placement before..moon rules my 9th house sits in the 7th..said to bring luck to my partner
February 12, 2020 at 20:38
(Leo) Pixel
My 7th house is in Taurus with Sedna and Eros in it. Venus its ruler is in the 9th.

I often get in relationships where men have their hearts are taken (but they don´t tell me, I realize it afterwards, or I end up knowing it...), or they´re coming to use me... that´s my feelings about it, because that is what happened until now...
February 12, 2020 at 20:03
(Scorpio) Angelina » RohiniMoon
My man has a very strong personality, but he doesn´t try to control me. But naturally when a person is this type, he can´t handle his power and dominates in some situations. But to tell the truth I like this kind of men whom I have to calm down. I was not so happy with very soft personalities as I am with stronger men:)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »