Virgo the most passionate from the earth signs?

February 4, 2020 at 20:02 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
Virgo the most passionate from the earth signs?
I was wondering about the summer and winter difference between the signs of the same origin, fire but if Leo and Cancer is the most passionate of fire and water resp., is Virgo the most passionate of the earth signs? Or is there a natural winter and summer sign?

I try to look at the different elements, water, earth, air and fire and perhaps they are a combination of cycles or maybe they are pure but then I´d say there is an intensity, like low, medium, high. Surely if you look at Sagittarius versus Aries and Leo :4: But winter solstice is not the opposite of summer solstice when we compare signs.

This is a serious question. I think astrology has got a lot more to do with biology; when you are born is of crucial information for your survival. That said, the people on the southern hemisphere would have to be different!

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
February 7, 2020 at 19:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"We tend to think that dramatic people are sensetive but maybe it´s the other way around!" <3333
February 7, 2020 at 18:31
(Taurus) nutelina » EL0
I had a Virgo girlfriend, she was a doctor, I think Virgo is so sensitive she doesn´t reveal herself so much, she seems more stuck up like Leo then Taurus. Taurus is kind of a tomboy like Aries.

But when she did the hair of my daughter (her kids were both one year older than mine) I could see her genuine affection. Capricorn and Virgo just love each other. It´s very nice to watch. We tend to think that dramatic people are sensetive but maybe it´s the other way around!
February 7, 2020 at 18:26
(Taurus) nutelina » emerauxe
I know, I was hoping not long ago she is doing well! I miss her presence here. It has been fun.
February 7, 2020 at 16:14
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Funny clip. Morena deleted her account some time back.
February 7, 2020 at 16:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » RowanBun
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
High praise indeed coming from a Taurus. Thanks, Rowan.
February 7, 2020 at 16:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » emerauxe
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Exactly, I could not have said it better lol :80:
February 7, 2020 at 11:59
LOL so right!

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

But Sean Connery! I never knew! I admit I always wanted to be like Connery as Bond. But I think he was really boring in real life :4:

And Gere was such a nice guy!

Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

No some Taurus believers may want to chime in with their Taurus choices :2:

Morena! :20:
YouTube
YouTube
February 7, 2020 at 11:44
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
She loved him..... in the end after he stretched her open.......

February 7, 2020 at 11:41
(Taurus) Iceblu333
The dude had a scorpio rising and a cap sun.

He did his best to get her pregnant, she had her own house money and ect...

She said she took several plan b´s and contraceptives so she wouldn´t get pregnant.... she said that dude.fucked.the hell out of her and really almost got her pregnant..... he came so many times inside her she forgot... ...
February 7, 2020 at 11:31
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » nutelina
She was begging him to stop when she found out....
February 7, 2020 at 11:29
Capricorns have a HUGE MEMBER... if you know what I mean... my best friend was surprised when a skinny cap dropped his shorts... she said the dude had at least 13 inches of vagina destruction if you know what I mean... but he came off as quiet and shy....

In short, he destroyed her... at least that´s what she said.
February 7, 2020 at 11:25
Sigh, I didn´t want to weigh in on this.

I´m drunk btw, so sober iceblu will be much different.

Virgo is not the most passionate sign unless they are completely in love with you... on thier honeymoon they will plot an assassination of your ex´s. Trust me, Virgo and capricorn does not play. They want you and if there are any obstructions they will blow them up in thier sleep... if they love you enough...

Virgo is very scary when they are in love with someone. I swear fuck them over and I wouldn´t be surprised if they pushed you´re ass off a cliff without any one knowing what the fuck happened.

They are perfectionists...
February 7, 2020 at 11:04
(Taurus) nutelina » RowanBun
It´s hard to compare passion, you can´t compare passion from a fire sign and an earth sign I´d say, whole other level?

I don´t want to go into details but I´ve seen some dirty shit by Leo with Venus in Virgo or Virgo with probably Venus in Virgo. Capricorn seems quite masculine to me, maybe because I´m Cancer risign. Maybe it´s because indeed Virgo is a mutable sign...
February 7, 2020 at 10:57
System message: Post has been written by user EL0, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I also think that taurus is way more passionate than virgo. Having venus as their ruler, they naturally are very sensual.
Virgo is more of a rational kind of passion, they know how to nurture and care for you, but not like a taurus would for example. Taurus tends tend to express their passion on a physical way...
February 7, 2020 at 03:54
=====
Taurus is the most comfortable with expressing their sexuality in a natural way; if it feels good, let´s do it.
February 6, 2020 at 22:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I can see Virgos as more talented in certain fields/crafts, but Taurus is by far the most passionate. There are things a Taurus will do in bed that some people pay for lol
February 6, 2020 at 20:55
=====
Just like, Mighty Mouse, would do!
February 6, 2020 at 20:46
Came in light but saved the day! Well done Sir!
February 6, 2020 at 18:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Sophia Loren, Raquel Welch, Tuesday Weld, Jacqueline Bisset, Sean Connery, Richard Gere, all Virgo sex symbols.
February 6, 2020 at 18:00
(Taurus) nutelina » stigmí
Well less cultivated doesn´t sound very positive but prime sounds much better :2:

I always wondered how the signs are determined. It seems to be male, femal and something in between?

Like Capricorn feels more male than Taurus and Virgo would be mutable. But what it means in reality is certainly odd. Some men are more warriors, others are talkers, diplomats, spies... it surely is an interesting division of personalities one which really works in practice too.

But there is something odd at the opposite of Virgo, the month of February is really the oddest month of them all, maybe that gives a clue as well?
February 6, 2020 at 13:23
(Gemini) stigmí » nutelina
I read or heard somewhere that first zodiac signs are less cultivated power of each element. That means not worse, just different. Firts are more connected with earth or with power of each element.
February 6, 2020 at 10:35
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » nutelina
I only have one Virgo in my life and she’s my best friend, but your summarization of the sign is fairly accurate. I would like to point out though, I feel this sign has the potential for great compassion in its higher behaviors, once the negative criticism nature is leveled out. My Virgo is actually a social worker. She sees the worst of society everyday, all the heartbreak and trauma. But her earthy drive makes her continue to help those in dire need at all cost, sometimes even her emotional safety. She’s fiercely protective and full of love. So, yes, I too am found of this sign.
February 6, 2020 at 08:58
(Taurus) nutelina » IntoTheVoid
Yeah so check out the opposite signs forum posts from Amdash, a nice Sag there :3: They are indeed blunt, yesterday I met a Sag lady and she finally confessed! Her boyfriend is Gemini and she is more man than he is :61: But they are such a nice couple. He is from California and she is from Prague.
February 6, 2020 at 00:49
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » nutelina
I love Aries haha, they´re so exciting and fun to be around. Two of my best female friends are Aries.
Leo is very warm and cheery as well. Sag seems to just not give a funk but they have the best humor and are so entirely blunt, which I love.
February 5, 2020 at 22:16
(Taurus) nutelina » pixel
What? You´re not satisfied? :2:

What would you like to hear dear? I think all of you made it very clear that Virgo is indeed an odd sign. I greatly value your contributions.

My idea is that the sun contributes to the intensity of a sign, I think what you wrote about Scorpio and Taurus is very valid except that I know Scorpio which are over sexualized and Taurus which are very spiritual. People like their opposite all the time. They can´t be so different can they?

Like Libra is my opposite, they are social, I am not yet I do miss it. But I get things done, I work, I get results, Libra is just a talker, others work for them. For Taurus they work a lot too, they are not lazy at all, they need time to decide then they go at it without end. Scorpio is dealing with death all the time, Taurus admires beauty and life. Maybe yes, Scorpio is more spiritual because it focuses on endings.

To get back to Virgo, I think Virgo indeed is not very male or female! Yet they are very passionate in what they seem to find to be the purpouse of life, they are very good at manipulating but they can be very honest as well. A sensitive sign yet can be very insensitive. They are opposite of my Venus. My Venus can be dreamy and vain. Virgo can be practical and shatter my dreams. That´s good, at least I do something and not only dream. I love all life, Virgo does not, Virgo thinks everyone is ugly and stupid besides them. Yet they don´t seem to have a solid identity or pride like Leo or Aries. But they can nicely inhibit the others. I think the summer will make the earth sign extra earth, extra nuts earth like extra nuts fire which is Leo. I love Leo but they can be too much. I love Virgo too but they can be too cold. I love Cancer but they can be too tricky, I would trust Scorpio much more. As well as Saggitarius. It seems the summer makes the signs extra insane :4: Do you get what I mean? Not in a bad way but their intensity is just too much sometimes. But they create a lot of fun an excitement.

Left are the air signs, which are more eratic, Gemini or Libra? I´d say Gemini is more crazy or extravagant then Libra? Which is the cardinal sign?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »