0 Conflict Matching aspects?

January 31, 2020 at 20:26 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Blackpisces
0 Conflict Matching aspects?
Why is there always a duality. Good and bad...light and dark...happy and anger.
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 20, 2020 at 12:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user StillStanding, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Duality is a necessary evil for the human experience to exist. If there was no duality there would be no human experience. It´s very complicated but also very simple.

That´s how we human distinguish night from day... This is figuratively, metaphorically and literally speaking as well.

I never knew true happiness and joy until I experience great sorrow and pain. I also took certain things for granted until I lost them.

It took losing to realize I was winning all along.

So duality allows me to appreciate all aspects of life and not take certain things for granted. That´s my personal experience. We could go much deeper ...
February 1, 2020 at 00:46
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Leo Moon
The advantage of Taoism; "no hell"
The union of North Egypt and South Egypt came with a great new novel addition to religion; "HeLL" :21: :20: :21:
January 31, 2020 at 22:57
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
There is a heavy question. I have had countless discussions on duality.

Such a good topic Blackpisces

The Taoist Yin Yang symbol always comes to mind with this topic.

The white and black contain a piece of each other and both are part of the whole .
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 31, 2020 at 22:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Duality" is required for the balance in life. It is necessary to distinguish good and evil and identify others. And the more we face ourselves, the more "awareness" and consciousness develop.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »