Karmic relationship/ Twin Flame/ or Self purpose!!!

January 31, 2020 at 02:57 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Blackpisces
Karmic relationship/ Twin Flame/ or Self purpose!!!
It seem to me that I have resurrected on this plane several times and can´t get pass a certain point of ascension due to a( what I believe) karmic relationship/ twin flame/ self unidentified issue. I can recall past life situations and events that have taken place with a person that I´ve been involved with for several life times, although, it as if when I resurrect( reborn with same soul, body,family,etc.) I can´t seem to alter things with her before my life/relationship begins to be chaotic/toxic .

The flip side is that there is another person who claims to be my soulmate/twin which stated that she remembers our past life union in oneness. She states that she feels what I feel and knows my every thought(creepy). Yet, I´m the one with amnesia. I admit there is an common attraction yet the idea of me meeting my twin flame is farfetched.

I´ve tried interpreting my chart, using tarot cards, crystal, etc. Hell I´ve even tried escaping within myself as I would with my moon/ sun pisces. My libra ascendant is telling me to find balance from within. I know that I have a higher devine purpose but it seem as if both people are opposition/ enigmatic to my true divinity.

What are your interpretations?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 31, 2020 at 03:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 3ofSwords, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I am in the karmic twin... Situation. I feel like I need to say screw both of then and the one really meant to belong to me will end up back to me.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »