8th Moon in Capricorn daughter

January 30, 2020 at 11:43 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) aquarius1202
8th Moon in Capricorn daughter
Hi guys! I need a little help here please. I´m an aquarius, 3rd house Moon in Scorpio mom, virgo ascendant. I was reading about astrology and Family issues and find out a lot of bad, really, really bad things about my 1yr old daughter birth chart. She is this sweet pisces girl, with gemini ascendant and moon(um capricorn), venus, saturn and pluto in the 8th house. I´ve read things about sexual abuse, trauma, death of the mother and feeling of being abandoned by the mother, that makes me fear for her!

Altough I´m an aquarius with scorpio moon and have been through many hard times during my life, I´m a very nurturing and loving mother, Family is something that I would die for and do wathever it takes to protect. I Love my baby with all of my heart, and I show it. I am confuse about all of this. Does that mean that even with all of my effords, she´s gonna see me as an abscent mother? Am I gonna die early, or this can mean the death of her grandmother, who she´s very attached to? I´ll not be able to protect her? Please, help me. And thank vou!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 28, 2020 at 13:03
(Sagittarius) tainarei
I do think it has more to do with the relationship you two will build (that meaning, when she becomes her own person) and the way she may feel towards her experiences than with specific life events. For specific life events you will have to use another tool besides the natal chart. And be careful not to make everything about yourself, burden yourself or create self fulfilling prophecies. Take care! :29:
February 19, 2020 at 13:03
(Cancer) SaturnineMoonchild
When you´re looking up astrology interpretations on your own, you need to be really careful that you´re not just looking at the most negative themes and taking them for granted. There are a lot of positive themes also associated with the planets and houses you mentioned. Also, you´re only looking at a natal chart, which mainly describes a person´s personality, psyche, and themes in the life -- not events. That generally requires predictive methods that are much more complicated than simply looking at a birth chart, and even then, even the most dire-looking transits can manifest differently, or not at all. So, when it comes to your daughter´s birth chart, there is absolutely no reason to jump to such severe conclusions.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »