Birth chart for the next LIFE

January 21, 2020 at 14:30 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) leorising
Birth chart for the next LIFE
Hi guys,
i was thinking about how i would love my birth chart in next life... When God ask me how will be my next birth chart, i think i will choose this placements:
:17:
Sun: Scorpio
Moon:Cancer
Venus:Libra or 4th house
Mars:Capricorn
Jupiter:Pisces
Saturn: capricorn or 10th house
Neptune:pisces or 12th house
Chiron: 12th house
Lilith: 12th house
POF: 4th house
North node: 9th house

:68:
edited: sun in begining of leo..
Maybe chiron in 3rd house

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
January 24, 2020 at 21:40
(Libra) leorising » goldenlion32
This calc could be a good suggestion for creator of astroseek “calculator of past life” :68:
January 24, 2020 at 21:29
(Libra) leorising » goldenlion32
Interesting the idea of cancer in 12th house, my birth chart of south node in libra, Venus in scorpio 4th house, show that I was submissive in another life, I believe that this is also the ruler of my Venus in Scorpio, Mars in Aquarius at 7 th house against my ascendant, my Pluto in scorpio at 3rd house... ( square Pluto and mars) now I find a clue of my past life... submission and my family against me ( conflicts)
January 24, 2020 at 20:39
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
here´s one way to find the past

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/for…

(Following is presented as a general information item only)

According to a certain esoteric tradition (which accepts the concepts of karma and reincarnation to the "earth plane") the following technique can be applied to astrologically delineate the factors of the most recent previous incarnation.

+obtain the current natal chart
+put this natal chart into an Equal House (or-my addition-into a Whole Sign) chart format
+the object is to convert this current natal chart into the Past Life Chart (PLC)

Method

a) find the cusp(sensitive point in whole sign: abbreviated sp) of the 12th house in the natal chart.

b) find the degree of the Dragon´s Tail (DT; aka South Node) in the natal chart

c) add the longitudinal degrees of the natal 12th house to the longitudinal degrees of the DT: enter the result as the cusp/sp of the 1st house in the PLC
(explanation: sounds more difficult than it is: really only simple arithmetic; the zodiac wheel is reduced to 360 degrees, and handled similar to finding Arabic Parts: you take the number associated with the degree of the 12th natal house and add it to the number associated with the degree of the DT; zodiacal degree numbers may be determined from the following little table:
Aries = 0
Taurus = 30
Gemini = 60
Cancer = 90
Leo = 120
Virgo = 150
Libra = 180
Scorpio = 210
Sagittarius = 240
Capricorn = 270
Aquarius = 300
Pisces = 330

Thus, for example, 10 degrees Aries = 10; 20 degrees Capricorn = 290;
29 degrees Pisces = 359, etc etc

If the added together numbers of the natal 12th house and the natal DT exceed 360, then subtract the 360 degree circle of the zodiac from the sum and this will give you your answer:
For example:
natal 12th = 15 degrees Libra
natal DT = 29 degrees Pisces
Your total in this case would be 554 (thus exceeds 360 degree limit of the zodiac); so, subtract the circle of the zodiac-360-from this number, which leaves 194. Looking 194 up in the above table, we find this number corresponds with 14 degrees Libra: this would be entered into the PLC as the cusp/sp of the 1st PLC house)

d) once the cusp/sp of the 1st PLC house has been entered, carry that degree around for each of the other PLC houses:
Example:
PLC cusp/sp of 1st house = 14 Libra
so, cusp/sp of 2nd PLC house = 14 Scorpio; of 3rd PLC house = 14 Sagittarius; of 4th PLC house = 14 Capricorn; and so on, around the chart
(thus the final 12th PLC house cusp/sp would = 14 Virgo in this example)

e) now fill in the PLC signs/houses with planets converted from the natal chart:
+start with the Sun: find Sun´s place in the natal chart, then subtract 30 degrees from it: this is the Sun´s place in the PLC:
Example: natal Sun = 10 degrees Taurus; subtract 30 degrees from this, which = 10 degrees Aries: enter Sun 10Aries in the PLC
+ do the same with natal Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn (the outer planets or other natal chart elements are not included in this method)
+EXCEPTION to the above: in the case of any natal planet in retrograde, ADD 30 degrees to its natal position to convert it into the PLC:
Example: natal Jupiter is at 18 degrees Cancer-retrograde; add 30 degrees to Jupiter for the PLC; thus Jupiter´s position in the PLC = 18 degrees Leo
+in the case of retrograde natal planets, they are also marked as retrograde in the PLC
+regarding the natal nodes, always ADD 30 degrees to both the natal nodal axis (that is advance the North Node 30 degrees to form the plc nodal axis, which means the SN would of course fall back by 1 sign in the plc)

You now have your completed Past Life Chart.

This esoteric tradition emphasizes including stars posited with 2 degrees of any PLC angle or planet or node, in the Past Life analysis. This tradition also believe that the PLC 12th house-and anything in it-describes the situation/condition of the incarnating ego during the period between physical incarnations (that is, the "other world" state of the individual prior to their current physical incarnation)

An interesting technique for those who might want to experiment with it.
January 24, 2020 at 20:13
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I´ve read a lot of things on reincarnation and it is subjective to interpretation.

I can say the South Node give some clue to where you´ve been.

Since I have North Node Aquarius 26/27 degrees depending on what system I use I can probably say since it is heading to the end of the cycle, I´ve ben combination of both Leo/Aquarius.

29 Virgo Pluto end of the cycle.

Since it´s apparent for some of us that it feels like we´re re-living certain situations with Saturn in Retrograde, it´s possible we failed at certain lessons with other individuals and back with the same individuals trying to master those soul intentions.

As I´ve read that in a soul contract with someone lets say that killed you in one life, you killed them in the next, they killed you in the next, one of you has to evolve enough to stop the cycle in evolving, growing, and maturing. Which we call this (Karmic Relationships).

We can do this with land, money, property, what we value more or most in life.

With dharma for example Leo on the 1st, Sag Sun in the 5th, and Aries in the 9th you can say I"ve been spiritual/religious affilated with before.

Virgo/Pisces axis (Medical/Mental Health).

Yet, we look at the 12th house Cancer as the Past life. Which is the Mid-Wife and delivering babies, or family health oriented.

In the 11th house obviously I was a writer/communications/pressenter of some sort.

But they go back every house as your past lives.

I´ve heard the Moon is the Ascendant of your last life.

I´ve read different things so hard to say what is absolute truth.

If you go to the future it would be Aquarius since I´m North Node Aquarius.

Then Virgo would be the Ascendant if your moving one house back into the 12th house maybe intercepted with Libra.
January 24, 2020 at 19:53
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » leorising
Well-put. Unfortunately, today´s social environment can be very catty, with a lot of unwritten code, fueled by jealousy--epecially for women. Early on, I´ve been hurt by some Gemini´s (mostly family), but I´ve also learned how today´s social environment works, and I´m able to function in it without myself being two-faced and catty. If There is tension with someone, I talk it up with them directly, rather than talk about them and act like everything is fine to their face. I myself am not free from being jealous--I´m only human, but I´m able to separate my jealous feelings from how I feel about them as a person. Ironically, some of my best friends have been Gemini´s.
January 24, 2020 at 19:43
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » fishscales
? True, most of us are warm, caring people--I have met a couple that are super arrogant, though, but you´ll always find people who go more with the negative traits of their sign. Much like Gemini´s--most of them that I know are a lot of fun and like to talk a lot, but I do know a couple who are very two-faced and gossipy.
January 24, 2020 at 02:21
(Pisces) fishscales » RunnerChic85
I´ve have and have had quite a few Leo friends...although I can find them a bit overbearing at times...and a bit self-centered (but somehow not in an off-putting way)...I have found them to be warm, generous people for the most part. Excellent friends who always have your back.
January 23, 2020 at 21:39
(Libra) leorising » RunnerChic85
I also suffer from gossip invented about me. (Chiron and lilith gemini in 11th) but I used my rising Lion to hold the bar ... I realize that people of geminj, rising or sun, are people who have social problems, but do not miss the opportunity to hurt me in social matters. but these people who hurt me also showed me how friendships work in the social environment, and in a way they alleviated my pain.
January 23, 2020 at 09:30
(Pisces) N_thecat » ram_goat
>"don´t feel too bad.. pisces/gemini is one of the worst astrological pairings.."

I don´t feel bad. I just feel frustrated and exhausted, every time I get in touch with them.

No understanding and... eternal misunderstanding between us :4: No dialogue with so communicative :173:, it always looks like a clash...

I don´t really know what the problem is. Maybe mutable signs don´t get along with each other or air/water combinations aren´t the best. I have to admit...I don´t get it at all.
January 23, 2020 at 09:12
(Pisces) N_thecat » RunnerChic85
>"You and I both have Chiron in Gemini in 11th as well."

Lots of us (people of similar age born in 80s) have Chiron in :173:...

>"One interpretation I´ve heard for Chiron in Gemini is that you may have been wounded by gossip."

I have to agree, unfortunately.I heard this too and I´ve experienced it more than once...

>"Interesting enough, I´ve been told that your Chiron sign can also be your healer...hence my 3 Gemini friends, and working on my own confidence in Gemini-related things (communication being one). Not sure if this rings true for you, we´re all individuals, but it has been for me."

I heard that too, maybe this is a solution for us... :4:
January 23, 2020 at 05:13
(Aries) ram_goat » N_thecat
don´t feel too bad.. pisces/gemini is one of the worst astrological pairings..
January 23, 2020 at 05:06
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » rohini moon
Interesting...come to think of it, I know a couple Pisces moon people, but I don´t know any Pisces Ascendants
January 23, 2020 at 04:39
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » fishscales
My second choice after Sag would be to keep my Leo sun--I like the fire signs. Sometimes Leo gets a bad rap--self absorbed, prideful, drama queen/king, but I think a lot of it is sun-sign pop-astrology picking villains for entertainment purposes (Scorpio as well, more on Scorpio below). I hate it--I happen to be proud of my sign...we have wonderful qualities and many other Leo´s I know (my brother included) are intensely loyal, generous, want to make a difference in the world, and use their strong determination to get there.

I do agree that the south node means a lot as well. I have SN in Scorpio...but I feel very at home around them. Their intensity, their deepness--the people I´ve connected with the most and feel I can be my true self around, warts and all, many have been Scorpios. I just can´t connect with Scorpios getting a bad rap.

At the same time, I can´t help but wonder if my :175: :151: and :174: rising makes me a lot like a Scorpio. Driven and determined, but also sensitive and emotional.

Okay, off my soap box (sorry! :6:). Just had to put my thoughts out there .
January 23, 2020 at 04:20
(Virgo) rohini moon » RunnerChic85
I´m gonna say in my next life if i could choose my ascendant...
I pick Pisces....because it´s the most rare ascendant to have out of all..
January 23, 2020 at 04:15
(Pisces) fishscales » RunnerChic85
Wow Sag is a popular "next life" sign around here...

I can see that... After all, who doesn´t want to be a fire sign?

I think I would go with Leo.

Big surprise... South node Leo here...
January 23, 2020 at 04:06
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » Amdash
I´m with you in this, I´d love to be a Sag, with Leo rising so I appear bold and confident to others, and I´ll keep my Libra moon that I have in this life.
January 23, 2020 at 04:04
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » N_thecat
Interesting for me...the Gemini´s in my life, I either loved (3 friends), or didn´t get along with, or had a love/hate relationship with. You and I both have Chiron in Gemini in 11th as well.

My ex boss was a Gemini, and she spread horrible gossip about me, and some of my other coworkers. One of my aunts who is a Gemini, believes lies she heard about me and acted upon them. One interpretation I´ve heard for Chiron in Gemini is that you may have been wounded by gossip.

Interesting enough, I´ve been told that your Chiron sign can also be your healer...hence my 3 Gemini friends, and working on my own confidence in Gemini-related things (communication being one). Not sure if this rings true for you, we´re all individuals, but it has been for me.

Sag would be a lot of great! My best friend is a Sag--she seems shamelessly adventurous, and is always looking for that silver lining, and not concerned with the opinions of others. Leo is a good sign too, passionate and determined, I want to speak my mind like a Sag (and sometimes do) but then worried about my image if I do, don´t want a bad reputation or to be seen in a bad light. Add to the fact I live in a small town--one bad interaction can get you branded for a long time.

Then again, there´s always the grass as greener effect--I´m sure some Sag people wish they were another sign for another reason.
January 22, 2020 at 23:08
(Aquarius) Amdash
I want to be a SAGITTARRIUS in the next life with Pisces moon and Aqaurius Rising.
That would be nice.

I don´t know what I´d be happy with afterwards revolving the planets.
January 22, 2020 at 18:28
(Pisces) N_thecat » Iceblu333
>"I mean everyone wants to he a scorpio.
They are badass, yadda yadda yadda... ect.

People have no idea how many traumatic events that can happen to a person to give them the resilience of a scorpio.

That´s why they are so secretive. They understand that everything can be taken away from them in an instant."

I have to agree.I met many :178: in my life and and I´ll never say that their lives were easy.

>"They literally go through hell...

Living as a scorpio = survival.

They have to always be ready for plutonian events..."

That´s the best description of :178: People I´ve ever read, especially this last sentence.

Scorpios and Capricorns...For these two life is the most difficult.
January 22, 2020 at 18:27
(Libra) leorising » N_thecat
Neptune is about debits karmics, I have ruler of 12th in 11th, I attract gemini but they don’t stay in my life, they teaches me lessons and go away...
I guess I could be very gemini in past life ... but I can’t believe that I was cancer, my 12th house ...
January 22, 2020 at 18:11
(Pisces) N_thecat » RunnerChic85
>"Interesting! So I have Gemini in 12th H, could have been Gemini in last life. Could that be why I attract so many Gemini´s in this life?"

Interesting, I have Gemini on the cusp of 12th house and I met a lot of Geminis in my life. But it´s not my fav sign,no...They are more like my enemies, unfortunately :8:

I wish I could be a Sagittarius in my next life ! :4:
January 22, 2020 at 16:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Kief, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I don’t think it works like that
January 22, 2020 at 13:56
(Pisces) fishscales » leorising
"I think God should give the list of karma to pay, and give options ..."

I think at a certain level of being, something similar to that is possible... Although I don´t see God as an anthropomorphic being in any sense, I do believe God-energy, or whatever you want to call it, has emissaries, or messengers...angels, devas, or whatever word you want to ascribe to them...

This is not wild new age theory, it has its foundations in all the great spiritual traditions...

I think if we reach a certain level of development, these emissaries can help us negotiate our karma for the purposes of our spiritual evolution...

I would say this is extremely uncommon, however... Most of us are just pulled along by the strings of our karma, and create more as we go along...
January 22, 2020 at 13:21
(Libra) leorising » fishscales
I think God should give the list of karma to pay, and give options ... because many times I read about bad and good aspects of my birth chart, I loved them all, and I feel that everything I went through was necessary.
January 22, 2020 at 13:06
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
Yes, every one goes through ups and downs.

I´m saying for your actual sign (scorpio) /life to literally mean destruction and transformation...

I wouldn´t wish for that personally. Not for my next life
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »