venus conjunct uranus in synastry

January 20, 2020 at 08:53 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Trevor77
venus conjunct uranus in synastry
whats everyones viewpoint on the stability of this aspect in synastry,

as every couple iv seen with this aspect or similiar eg venus square uranus has not lasted ?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 31, 2020 at 16:41
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Sus
Very educational reply, thanks!
January 31, 2020 at 12:33
(Sagittarius) Sus
I have this Uranus square venus in synastry. I´m Uranus. But the strange thing is I want to be commited, he´s not. It gives some electricity to relationship but because I want commitment it´s really a frustrating aspect. The truth is look at Natal chart. I need some freedom in my relationship but need depth too! I´m a scorpio venus. My venus is conjunct Uranus. His aqua venus squares Uranus...see? There´s a pattern here. We been together for a year but never feel secure and always aware this Will end some day.
January 21, 2020 at 02:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 4th House Stellium, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
So much depends upon the nature of the venus person and nature of the uranus person even though it´s a heartbreak conjunction, I´d agree. What if the Venus person has a Sag Moon and the Venus is in Aquarius, as an example, with the Uranus person being an Aqua with a Sag Venus or something like that, you know, could be a match made in heaven like they both forget about each other and when they talk finally, it´s no big deal and they get together when they can and no worries - a nightmare for me, Venus in Scorpio, but maybe not for them LOL
January 20, 2020 at 20:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It´s a heartbreaker, Trevor.
January 20, 2020 at 20:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Trevor77
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"In your case I dont think its the uranus/venus conjunction its not strong enough aspect, from what your describing I was expecting 0 deg orb,"

Oh my friend; believe me when I tell you that it is incredibly strong for me. 7°23´ is strong enough when we are talking about Sun, Moon, Mercury, or Venus. Who I am in relationships is exactly and precisely described by that conjunction, especially since 5 years ago when transiting Uranus became conjunct my Descendant.

"I think it might be your 5th Ruler which rules love and pleasures being opposite the moon enforcing alot of change with 5th house matters."

I only use whole houses to look at my own chart, and any chart for that matter. Any other house system is just too counterintuitive to me. In whole houses, Mercury is ruling my 5th, and it is not opposite the moon. But I do have Saturn opposite my Descendant, and also Chiron (from my 12th - house of losses) opposite Venus. Also, if we use the modern rulers, then my Scorpio Descendant is ruled by Pluto, who is in my 5th and opposite the moon in my 11th. And that does create a problem of painful transformations in relationships, and a "push-pull" mechanism.

"The Moon rules women in general anyway and in 11th puts a damper on what hope to achieve in the love dept"

Actually, that Pisces moon in my 11th is responsible of the fact that 95% of all my close friends are women; that´s always been the case (which makes it even more difficult for me). But I get your point regarding the opposition of Sun-Moon; thanks!! It also applies to the Pluto-Moon opposition. Also, Pluto in the 5th can create many losses.
January 20, 2020 at 19:41
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Davis212
In your case I dont think its the uranus/venus conjunction its not strong enough aspect, from what your describing I was expecting 0 deg orb,

I think it might be your 5th Ruler which rules love and pleasures being opposite the moon enforcing alot of change with 5th house matters. The Moon rules women in general anyway and in 11th puts a damper on what hope to achieve in the love dept
January 20, 2020 at 17:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"we only get what we have... :74:"

Yes indeed! :1: :17:
January 20, 2020 at 17:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Angelina
=====
"I absolutely agree with it. I meant the same when wrote about my case when Venus- Uranus contacts couldn´t evolve for one or another reason."

Yeah, I had assumed you had meant that as well. Lucky us! I think I should become a monk/priest, haha. But I just have too much Venus in my chart for that, haha - my chart ruler and also my Final Dispositor.
January 20, 2020 at 17:13
(Libra) leorising » Davis212
we only get what we have... :74:
January 20, 2020 at 17:04
(Scorpio) Angelina » Davis212
* Uranus-Venus also manifest - at least in my own case - as relationships/interactions where there are elements that are "non-conventional" in nature: a large age gap, a distant/online kind of relationship, the strong need for freedom and Independence, and an affinity (even if not an actual practice of it) for non-conventional romantic arrangements such a friends with benefits dynamic, an open relationship, etc

I absolutely agree with it. I meant the same when wrote about my case when Venus- Uranus contacts couldn´t evolve for one or another reason.
January 20, 2020 at 16:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
At least in my own personal experiences, Venus-Uranus contacts in synastry - but more particularly in the composite - is incredibly unstable, disruptive, and separative. Of course, I also have the natal conjunction, and curiously enough, most of those individuals I shared with, also had it (or the trine/sextile) - so those manifestations were expected. Also, I have the SN ("Ketu") conjunct Venus - which tends to "separate" us from relationships - and a debilitated Saturn opposite my Descendant. In other words, I am basically fucked!! Hahaha. But according to Robert Hand, Uranus-Venus does manifest as an unexpected, sudden, and unpredictable dynamic. And not just Uranus-Venus, but also Sun-Uranus to a large degree.

During the last 2-3 years, but especially during the last year, ALL my close interactions have been very short-lived - 3-½ months the longest and last one!! My very close relationships have an average life-span of 2-½ months, but in those few months it becomes very intense - daily and for many hours a day, non-stop. Then something happens that one of us decide to cut the connection, usually in a very unexpected and abrupt way.

Curiously enough, I always attract those who have the natal conjunction or trine/sextile, and either in the synastry or the composite - but usually in both - we have the Venus-Uranus contact (usually the conjunction) as well.

Uranus-Venus also manifest - at least in my own case - as relationships/interactions where there are elements that are "non-conventional" in nature: a large age gap, a distant/online kind of relationship, the strong need for freedom and Independence, and an affinity (even if not an actual practice of it) for non-conventional romantic arrangements such a friends with benefits dynamic, an open relationship, etc.

Now I know better than trying to hold on to relationships/interactions that have that synastry/Composite contact of Uranus-Venus. Because in my own case, they never last. And perhaps, they aren´t supposed to last, you know. Perhaps we are meant to learn certain lessons, and when we already had, then we need to let go and move on. Doesn´t make it any less painful, though, :-((.
January 20, 2020 at 16:52
(Scorpio) Angelina » Trevor77
Yes, the most memorable it was conjunction, others trine and sextile. Don´t remember having squares. I invite Uranus synastries into my life naturally :D
January 20, 2020 at 14:55
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Angelina
Uranus gets its fair share of criticism :61: even tho its my favourite planet of all

Can you remember the type of aspect it was?
January 20, 2020 at 14:45
(Scorpio) Angelina
I can say only from my experience. When I had exact Venus Uranus aspects, sympathy was really very strong and immediate, but it was more like relationships, which for one or another reason couldn´t last. Overall I see, that with lots of Uranus influence in synastry, relationships are not seriuous even though quite interesting.
But other aspects are important as well, so maybe I couldn´t blame just Uranus:)
January 20, 2020 at 12:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I agree with Venus square Uranus. I had this with someone in synastry and composite. We are not young but i think this square brings out the imaturity in people because of the frustration of not being close and not having that stability. It was awful. So much on and off and frustration.
It did turn into a wonderful friendship thou, once we faced things as they were and let go of expectation of romantic closeness.
January 20, 2020 at 12:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have a different view. In case of a trine :193: and a sextile :198: , it creates friendly affection between the two, and even it is supporting playfulness, which is of course very good for lasting relationship, ideally if some Saturn aspects are present in synastry and composite and vedic matching. For the conjunction :191: the same above applies, but because a conjunction is far more intense, it could be more problematic than good. I actually think that even an opposition :192: is doable, if both partners are very progressed in spiritual, emotional and mental awareness. It´s good if they´re older in age, either both or just one of them, because it will help to smooth it. For a :154: square :194: :199: I think it´s hopeless for long lasting relationship, especially if they´re either young by age or young by mind.
January 20, 2020 at 11:22
(Pisces) fishscales
I pretty much agree with Melodic´s assessment...

If there´s some indicators of stability in the chart, this could be a fun and exciting relationship...maybe not a sea of tranquility, but not boring... Something to be said for that...
January 20, 2020 at 09:45
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
It can only be ´stable´ when there is enough freedom and variety in the relationship, bc thats what uranus loves. It gives an unconventional relationship, one in which marriage is out of the picture, a theeway relationship, or a kinky sexlife or one in which both people live separate or are in an LDR. ofc it depends on many other aspects in the synastry i believe, bc u cant solely judge from one aspect whether shit is gonn last or not.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »