Loveless in natal chart

January 14, 2020 at 19:16 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Boyan
Loveless in natal chart
Walking down the lipstick alley i came up on this thread.That few sexual and love problems can be indicated by:

"1.The ruler of the 8th is in the 12th = Secret affairs, hidden, unacknowledged sexuality

2.The ruler of the 5th is in the 12th = A lack of sexual partners, you don t get hit on.

3.Black moon Lilith, in the 7th = person has blocked off their sexual energy, and cannot access it.They need to meet someone who hits their Lilith to get turned on.

4.Saturn hitting Mars or Venus - he will make the person doubt themselves and feel ugly and undesired.

5.Uranus hitting Mrs or Venus = this person will desire MANY DIFFERENT PARTNERS, faithfulness is simply not possible.

6.Saturn hitting the ascendant - same as Saturn hitting Venus, this person will feel unattractive, no matter what people say to them, they will never see it, and it´s very tough for them to fall in love, because they´re filled with self-loathing and self-doubt."

Your thoughts or experience on this claims?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 27, 2021 at 18:14
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin'
Seems like valid points at least. I´m not sure about the logic behind BML in H7..? I think planets in H7 are very much ´out there´, no..? (But I have no personal experience with this - so if you do, I listen up :-) )

Saturn forming a hard aspect to Venus or Mars could maybe point to what you described (well, I would think it´s more with Venus, not Mars). I suppose there also could be blockages. But also it might simply point to dealys I would think. Saturn in hard aspect to the Venus/Mars midpoint possibly is even more telling !

As with ruler of 5th and 8th H in H12 I think having lord of the 7th placed here is also not the ´best´ placement... (Anyone, please remind me what are the *tangible* benefits of planets in H12 again ?!?!.....)
October 27, 2021 at 17:11
(Taurus) NadiaSG » RowanBun
To look amazing and feel amazing are two different things. Some people even overcompensate their “ugliness” with a lot of efforts.
January 18, 2020 at 11:47
(Taurus) Boyan » goldenlion32
I always blamed Pluto in 11th house Libra for departures wit friends.But it was Uranus in Scorpio :25:
Interesting observation about generation planet and signs.
January 18, 2020 at 11:02
(Taurus) Boyan » CrescentKitKat
Yes,that Saturn as ruler of 7th house does not help at all.With his position in 2nd house and Moon aspect it seems as love is "locked in the vault"

And that Neptune on Asc,he can cause a lot of mischief to his owner.Mainly self-harm...
January 18, 2020 at 10:06
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I don´t know I´d agree with Saturn in Scorpio and Venus in Scorpio or Mars in Scorpio. True if Saturn hits Venus in Scorpio it´s usually a bad experience or violent, but sexuality is strong there. Uranus in Scorpio they usually leave you alone in my experience for some reason. They disconnect even as friends after a short time no longer then a few years, but never even a friend that is around all the time.

All the Scorpio´s can mean to my Venus because it aspects Aries in Chiron and was a big teacher in breaking out of Scorpio relationships which were toxic and also teach the Aries/Scorpio (Solar Plexus) power issues of dominance versus submission, setting personal boundaries, separating energies, which was basically when the Scorpio Pluto Generation became adults and smacked into them. Which is quite funny because I keep being told their just a generation but they conjunct one of my planets like Mars and we have a huge issue or with their Saturn.

I´m used to it now, but back in 2007 was quite tough rumbling with the Saturn in Libra, Saturn in Scorpio, a few years back Saturn in Sag, but I figure that is because we´re washing away some karma with the ones that affect my personal life.

I´ve been noticing when Saturn changes all of a sudden the next Scorpio Pluto´s come in with the Saturn Archetype so I´m sure Saturn in Aquarius will be up next. lol

I can see pretty much they get there Scorpio energy mixed up in their sexual identity because they need to separate their energies from one another and get caught up in the programming and conditioning of their peers agenda´s. I´ve noticed this lately with some of the older ones talking about their sexual experiences and relationships. While the younger ones will then get mad at the older ones and say they´re wrong and traitors so to speak.
January 17, 2020 at 19:01
(Aries) CrescentKitKat
I think afflicted Lord of 7th probably causes a lot of relational issues.

Afflicted Moon or Venus too.

You might want to collect chart information for those willing to share their experiences.

I´m 25, going to be 26 in April and have never dated or done anything really. I get hit on a decent amount and I look good, but various life experiences as well as my own psychological makeup tend to block me from pursuing or accepting intimacy in almost any form.

My 7th Lord is the Moon, which is afflicted by Saturn.

I don´t know too much about Vedic, but my navamsa chart (9th division) puts both Mercury (in fall) and Venus (in exaltation) in Pisces. Saturn and Sun are then in Virgo, the 7th from Venus. Also in the navamsa, Mercury is lord of 7th from Venus and Mercury is in fall.

Anyway, it´s kinda rough. lol I´m told it doesn´t look like outright denial of love, intimacy or marriage, but rather a long delay and very challenging is all.
January 16, 2020 at 19:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » N_thecat
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Monica Bellucci has Saturn in 1st house in :181:. She probably never feels bad in her body." I wouldn´t either if I was Monica Bellucci! She´s beautiful. lol
January 16, 2020 at 17:27
(Taurus) Boyan » N_thecat
Yes,agree.
That Saturn-Mars combination can create a lot of psychology problems.

And Uranus-Venus can have a special touch in female charts.As you said "weird" type of needs and cravings.But also gentle artistic souls.

Well,Monica for sure does not feel bad even in this age. :3:
January 15, 2020 at 00:55
(Pisces) N_thecat
Interesting subject. I think I read it twice on Lipstick Alley. But I´m guessing it´s just a piece, not the whole thing?

>1."1.The ruler of the 8th is in the 12th = Secret affairs, hidden, unacknowledged sexuality"

I believe it can work that way.

>"3.Black moon Lilith, in the 7th = person has blocked off their sexual energy, and cannot access it."

Interesting.

>"4.Saturn hitting Mars or Venus - he will make the person doubt themselves and feel ugly and undesired."

Saturn and Mars...This could be one of the worse combinations you can imagine and most people don´t feel that creepy potential here. Saturn and Mars - 2 malefics probably won´t make a good relationship, even if it is a conjunction. Even if it´s an aspect like conjunction.

In my opinion it´s Saturn - Venus aspects are more related to perception/negative (or distorted) image of your body and attractiveness, which brings low self-esteem / "feeling ugly" thing. I have Saturn sextile Venus in my natal chart - I have to admit that I judge my appearance very harshly/ strictly, but sextile is considered a positive aspect, so it is not so bad by definition for me. But I am interested in that subject...I wonder how many bulimic and anorexic women have this aspect in their natal charts, because the description of the problem fits these cases. Mars - Saturn aspects is something different for me and maybe even worse - an aspect that can lead you into a dark corner...

>"5.Uranus hitting Mrs or Venus = this person will desire MANY DIFFERENT PARTNERS, faithfulness is simply not possible."

Don´t have any experience with Uranus - Venus/Mars aspects but without aby description I see these combinations as weird... :61:

>"6.Saturn hitting the ascendant"

Monica Bellucci has Saturn in 1st house in :181:. She probably never feels bad in her body. :2:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »