A Gift

January 5, 2020 at 12:08 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

A Gift
I have found a gift to all those who essentially tell me to change who I am when I ask for relationship advice. Enjoy this song.
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 6, 2020 at 16:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Love the song, especially lyrics. I agree with comment that heavy metal isn´t about death always.
January 6, 2020 at 16:03
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Leo Moon
Though “Don’t Let ‘Em Grind You Down by Motörhead is perhaps more fitting.

Lemmy from Motörhead was about the most straightforward person....and he lived exactly how he wanted to.
YouTube
YouTube
January 6, 2020 at 15:59
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Everything grows until it dies.

Nothing living is perfect until it is perfectly dead.

I’m all with You on the attitude. It is good to have some control over the change that happens inside and out in life.

You Won’t Change Me by Black Sabbath.
YouTube
YouTube
January 6, 2020 at 15:19
(Pisces) fishscales » goldenlion32
I don´t think the universe forces anyone to change... But it sure knows how to ring your bell if you don´t sometimes...

Change and fixity...both have their purpose and place in life...although ultimately, change wins...

Nothing lasts forever...
January 5, 2020 at 21:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » pixel
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Pretty much, I´m still me, no matter what costume I wear.
January 5, 2020 at 21:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sus
=====
If energy attracts energy, then mine must be rare, granted that I´m INFJ, the most rare type of all, might explain something.
And I dont see many people with charts looking like mine.

My energy must be really freaking rare then! (Not saying rare is always good, it´s just me).
No wonder 8 years have given me no positive feedback, if maybe 2 percent of the population even has the same personality type. Not to mention all my other quirks...
January 5, 2020 at 21:29
(Sagittarius) Sus » David Evans
Eventually you Will! And bem greatful for that! :3: but not because someone asks to
January 5, 2020 at 21:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
Same song, a glorious middle Finger to the Universe too!
That asshole ain´t changing me neither!✌?
January 5, 2020 at 19:13
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Hmm...What happens when the Universe forces you to change? You have a song for that one. :25:
January 5, 2020 at 18:28
(Leo) pixel
Finding another "self" that fits ours.
can be in some way difficult... even more, when you are kind (but fortunately, the opposite happen sometimes too).

No one has to change himself (because it is impossible) ... only improve ourselves: that´s the real present we can offer for others!
January 5, 2020 at 16:14
(Sagittarius) Sus
:61: :61: :61:
Why on earth you should change who you are??
Unless you´re a freak controller or agressive person.
But remember, energy attracts energy. :3:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »