Pluto is NOT the ruler of Scorpio

December 21, 2019 at 01:46 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Pluto is NOT the ruler of Scorpio
The image is of the Thema Mundi, which purportedly depicts the chart of the creation of the world. You will notice that the Sun is in Leo, just where you might expect the luminary to be at the hottest month of the year in the northern hemisphere. Beside it is the moon in Cancer, radiating out from these two is Mercury in Gemini and Virgo. Venus in Libra and Taurus; Mars in Scorpio and Aries; Jupiter in Sagittarius and Pisces; and finally, Saturn in Capricorn and Aquarius. These are the traditional house rulers and have been so at least since 100 CE and probably well before that.

Here´s the thing to remember about planets when they are found in their own domicile: they are in their own element. They are at home. And as such are much less likely to be nasty.

So if Pluto were the ruler of Scorpio, its passage through Scorpio in the 80s and 90s should have been relatively calm. I know it´s Pluto, but the keyword here is RELATIVELY. Instead it was a shit storm. This was the apex of the Aids crisis. I have my Ascendant, Mars, and Sun in Scorpio and Moon in Taurus in opposition: my mother died, my father died and I almost died when Pluto passed through. It was hell. If Pluto had been the ruler of Scorpio I would not have expected such rough waters.

Pluto is NOT the ruler of Scorpio. Period. And the other outer planets are not rulers of any signs either. The traditional rulers are the only rulers.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
November 18, 2020 at 14:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fool
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The show is at the botttom of the post, just click and you´re there. :4:
November 18, 2020 at 14:13
(Taurus) nutelina » Fool
Thanks, I´d have to look it up, if you have a link, I´d like to watch it some evening! :15:
November 18, 2020 at 01:11
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
From experience I believe that the energy Pluto generates is more influencial to Scorpio than Mars. I understand Mars is highly sexual and passionate, but Pluto is as well. Pluto literally is the souls depth. The release. The eternal life, which regenerates itself. The snake eating it´s own tail.

I feel it´s up to each individual to decide how they feel about it.
Scorpios do not have it easy. Their soul is here to deal with Plutonic lessons - regeneration and death. They go through Hell and it´s up to them to transform after crisis.
Scorpio needs to go through this passage to pass on the depth and understanding to Sagittarius. :99:

Also, everything is constantly changing, epsecially astrology. Who´s rule is it that Mars or Pluto can be the ruler of Scorpio? We cannot forget the roots of astrology, though. There´s such a balance you have to keep. Ask different people to see how they experience the Scorpio energy. Everyone has it somewhere in their chart.
November 17, 2020 at 23:58
(Taurus) TaylorS1986
I think it goes to show how much the 3 modern planets have been absurdly hyped up in modern Astrology (probably because of the influence of Theosophy on people like Alan Leo and Dane Rudhyar) that just questioning it gets people enraged.

Another problem is that the significations of Aquarius, Pisces, and Scorpio in particular have gotten so contaminated with being associated with the qualities of the 3 modern planets. The usual descriptions of "Aquarian" people, for example, before the 1960s were essentially Saturnian.

I have Jupiter in Pisces and based on traditional rulerships it´s my final dispositor. My chart started making more sense when I saw Jupiter as ruler of Pisces.
November 17, 2020 at 18:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, much older.

The Joe Rogan Podcast with Robert Schoch (also note that John Anthony West, Graham Hancock and other luninaries) talk to Joe - check the side bar on youtube.
YouTube
YouTube
November 17, 2020 at 16:21
(Libra) leorising
Today I was watching the last Matrix film, and I remembered an Ancient_astrology topic about Pluto in aquarius. I searched for this post I didn´t find, I decided to comment on this one about Pluto. I remember that post talked about what to expect from the transits of Pluto in aquarius, and watching the Matrix and reading about the latest news of hackers invading the systems of the Superior Electoral and Justice Court in Brazil, I thought: this is what we will expect from Pluto in aquarius, being blackmailed by hackers, computer system invaders and virtual wars. :68:
July 5, 2020 at 17:55
(Libra) leorising
I agree! Mars rules scorpio! Jupiter rules Pisces ! Saturn rules aquarius!
July 5, 2020 at 17:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Water & Fire, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Having a Scorpio Stellium (Scorpio Sun, Scorpio Moon, Scorpio Venus, Scorpio Pluto) I personally feel a deep connection with the essence and description of Pluto. Way more than I do mars. It´s something very primal and instinctive. Something I feel. I know sensory and feeling is not a "big thing" nowadays but hey, it´s intense for me.
December 29, 2019 at 00:23
(Aries) ram_goat » Moon_Queen
me three..
December 28, 2019 at 21:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Nani Lei
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I love it too... :27: :64:
December 28, 2019 at 21:07
(Virgo) Nani Lei » Moon_Queen
Beautiful picture!
December 28, 2019 at 20:52
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » MarvinReal
The colour choices for Planet #9 and Oeuroeunoeus are based on the idea that Neptune should have the radical blue and no other! :7:
We could find Planet #9 by beaming enough lasers at space! :81:
The uproar around Eris wouldn´t have happened if it was just a numbered snowball like the average object drifting between the stars! :62:
December 28, 2019 at 19:53
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Avalon1
Pluto exalted in Scorpio, dare I say . . . . . the next step is :122: rulership!
December 28, 2019 at 16:53
(Aquarius) Avalon1
I do the following in case of Exaltation every time , and see quite acceptable results:
Uranus--->Leo
Neptune--->Aquarius
Pluto--->Scorpio(alike exaltation of Mercury in Virgo).
December 28, 2019 at 10:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There will be No object added until discovery of the Planet9.
Login
(Log in)
December 28, 2019 at 10:05
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh come on. Kuiper belt objects are even smaller than many moons.
Login
(Log in)
December 28, 2019 at 02:10
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » MarvinReal
Once the ´tuning fork´ has it´s foot in the door the key word is ´revolution´ and now the Kuiper Belt is filling the Zodiac like the Oklahoma land-rush!
The Irish Googleans have been putting Astro-Seek mail under ´promotions´! :20:
December 23, 2019 at 21:03
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Moon_Queen
I am guessing I was not given an E-Mail notification thanks to everything being on automatic for the holiday!?!? :43: :63: :25:
December 23, 2019 at 07:43
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
More to :151: :191: :152: - since this topic is fresh :37:

I´m afraid that Solomon is not a person but principle Sol-o-Mon; Sun and Moon conjoined.

Conjunction of Sun and Moon is a sign of wisdom and harmony, and if we were not lucky enough to have it in natal chart, another chance is to have it in composite chart with our partner.
Login
(Log in)
December 23, 2019 at 06:52
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
You had a similar thread with the Thema Mundi more visible; It is simple and stylized, it has the appeal of an antique document.
:152: & :151: only aid the symmetry if the Moon expands like a white blood cell at Solar eclipse!
December 22, 2019 at 03:35
(Pisces) fishscales » ancient_astrology
"Yes, Scorpio is the sign of sex (the double Scorpio says proudly) and Pluto used it to fuck up a lot of people."

Pluto is associated with the sexual force...

Humanity abused the sexual force through promiscuity, wanton lust, sexual perversion, etc...

As a result, Pluto got ugly. The AIDS epidemic occurred.

If humanity had made more constructive use of the Plutonian/sexual energies, things would have been different.

There is no "silver lining" to the AIDS epidemic... It was merely an indicator of where we are on the barometer of sexual evolution... An indicator that we are not evolving sexually, but degenerating...

Perhaps there could be a silver lining to the AIDS epidemic if we understood this, and took steps to rectify it, but we will not...on either count...

After all, the human intellect now believes it knows better than mother nature...that´s how you know the point of no return has been reached...
December 21, 2019 at 23:54
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » jerrynna
<<Cause they are full of dumb>>

Ok, now I get it. I thought they were asshole bastards, like me!
December 21, 2019 at 23:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ancient_astrology
System message: Post has been written by user jerrynna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
<<Why doesn´t poor Aries or poor Capricorn get a co-ruler?>>

Cause they are full of dumb
December 21, 2019 at 23:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ancient_astrology
System message: Post has been written by user jerrynna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
<<I will reiterate my position. When a planet is in its own domicile. It has everything it needs and is happy. >>

So, I do agree with you on that.
All I´m saying is that Pluto was happy being in Scorpio. Pluto was able to blow up and extend his power. Cause Scorpio likes death and sex and Pluto was happy to bring it on full force.

Maybe Pluto being in Aquarius (Debilitated sign) soon will be a place Pluto won´t like to be much, being unhappy. He will still find a way to be extreme but his extremes might result more in wanting independence and more political movements (Aquarius) while all Pluto wanted was to go deep into the feelings of the dark heart.
December 21, 2019 at 23:16
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Why doesn´t poor Aries or poor Capricorn get a co-ruler?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »