Nikola Tesla and Roger Boscovich / Rudjer Bošković

December 14, 2019 at 12:43 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
Nikola Tesla and Roger Boscovich / Rudjer Bošković
For anyone who is interested in how science came to be science, and maybe comprehend Serbian, Kroatian, a nack for history, Slavic culture, Slavic thinking?

Where do brilliant people come from? How rare are they? Birth are not completely random neither are love affairs and where children ahem come from :4:

I´m thinking to know yourself you have to go to the edges of what you can accomplish, try your best. I always had this feeling of being alive and having a goal not sure why the world is in such a mess and when you can see you are not alone and giants have been here before you, you´d probably think why do I matter? Hasn´t everything already invented yet?

But it seems life goes in cycles and thus we can look into the past to look into the future. However there seems to be an establishment, mainly English speaking, who try to stay in place, put their version of the greatest people in the media, black holes and what not... but in the end the emperor has no clothes.

Hence I want to invite you to look into Nikola Tesla and people he was influenced by. Tesla has many many patents and a shroud of mystery which might be on purpouse or not.

So I wanted to know where did Tesla get his inspiration from and possibly looking into Rudjer Bošković, his birthchart and compare the great thinkers to find out where does sicence and critical thinking come from?

Last but not least, never be afraid of the buzzwords!

"In 1758 Roger Boscovich (1711-1787) published his monumental work "A Theory of natural philosophy reduced to a one unique law of forces that exist in nature". The Theory has had a major impact on Boscovich´s contemporaries and resulted in many followers in the 19th and at the beginning of the 20th century. Today it is no longer present in the curricula of schools and colleges. Apart from the few individuals, our contemporaries, even highly educated people, know almost nothing about Boscovich. His life, scientific activity and philosophical views, as well as his influence on contemporaries and followers are dealt in this monograph. His Theory is actually the very first quantum theory. He was the first one to draw the orbitals by which a particle moves around particles located in a center and explain that by transition from one orbital to another a particle either gains or loses a certain amount (quantum) of energy. His primary contribution was to the discovery of the structure of atoms of chemical elements. He pointed the possibility of existence of macromolecules (i.e. polymers) and nano-tubes, described the structure of these materials and their basic properties, and also the structure of diamond and graphite. Following his line of thought, the ideas of neutrino, quarks and gluons can be reached. The foundation of his theory is Boscovich´s curve that describes the change in force between the particles of matter depending on the distance between them. We listed a dozen examples that confirm the validity of Boscovich´s curve at several levels in the hierarchy of matter - of nucleons in atomic nucleus to the colloidal particles. The value of Boscovich´s Theory is reflected in the multitude of ideas that sprout from it and that can be used to solve some of the problems of modern science. With some adaptation of Savich-Kashanin theory, we can obtain significantly more accurate calculations of solar planets densities, the volumes of matter at critical point conditions and in some other characteristic states of matter and the more correct interpretation of the mechanism and kinetics of the polymerization of ethylene and methyl methacrylate. A comparison of Boscovich´s understanding of attractions and repulsions, as the essence of matter, with the understandings of Hegel and Engels are presented, too"

Dragoslav Stoiljkovic University of Novi Sad about Rudjer Bošković

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

https://www.researchgate.net/public…

https://www.researchgate.net/profil…

https://www.linkedin.com/in/…

Tesla:
https://www.britannica.com/biograph…

https://www.quora.com/Was-Nikola-Te…

https://www.quora.com/How-was-Nikol…

http://xpo6.com/was-nikola-tesla-a-…

https://www.serbia.com/about-serbia…
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 2, 2020 at 18:40
(Taurus) nutelina
So I let the quantum theory aside and focus on the big picture. It´s slowly time to put everything in place but it´s too much of a task and I have to get back to doing ordinary work for money. How exciting is that? Well not sure where to go with it in real life. You´d think everybody would be dying for answers but in reality nobody is sure and we´d rather stick to ´established facts´ I have seen also in this forum.

What is interesting is that Boskovic predicted shells, stationary orbits or force equilibria. The same applies for the cosmos! I´ll be posting some more popular YouTube videos which talk about mysteries and explain very little but they do look fantasistic. Remember the film Interstellar?
December 15, 2019 at 22:46
(Taurus) nutelina » Moon_Queen
>South Node is a point of our less emotional interest.
Besides academic intelligence, "emotional intelligence" is crucial for doing things successfully.
If we are not interested (emotionally) in something, there is no force in this reality or academic intelligence that high, that will make us stay in that field. The importance of emotional intelligence and its effects on our general success is nicely explained in the work of Daniel Goleman.

Not sure about this.. Academia are notorious for having no feelings. Like Data or Spock.
December 15, 2019 at 19:34
>South node IC (I have it there too) is just giving ous emotional detachment to everything old and traditional.
Whenever someone tells me that something has to be done some way, just because it was done that way for ages before, I instantly get bored :24:

OMG you got it! That´s it. I have that too.
December 15, 2019 at 11:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
South Node is a point of our less emotional interest.
Besides academic intelligence, "emotional intelligence" is crucial for doing things successfully.
If we are not interested (emotionally) in something, there is no force in this reality or academic intelligence that high, that will make us stay in that field. The importance of emotional intelligence and its effects on our general success is nicely explained in the work of Daniel Goleman.

South node IC (I have it there too) is just giving ous emotional detachment to everything old and traditional.
Whenever someone tells me that something has to be done some way, just because it was done that way for ages before, I instantly get bored :24:

People born between mid-1978 and mid-1981 have generational Pluto between Tesla´s :152: :191:Vertex and :155: :191: SN and that could be the source of deep generational fascination by Tesla...They simply resurrected him in the past decade...
December 14, 2019 at 23:01
I see... So when I look at my own birthchart I see South node nearly exactly conjunct MC... This is confusing because I feel I need to go back to who I was! I´m learning a lot and I love to do research since a lot of intuition which I could´t decipher is coming back to me and I get it now also rationally which I just couldn´t before... I´m wondering about this because I never really believed in what they try to teach me in school and I wish I could daydream and invent like Tesla did! I do have a special connection, I´m however more inclined to just think like zen, Mars in Pisces?
December 14, 2019 at 22:47
Thanks for that explanation I will look at Tesla to see it...
December 14, 2019 at 21:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Vertex represents the channel to whatever it hits directly.
It is known that when Vertex hits someone´s Moon for example in synastry, the Vertex person starts to soak Moon-person´s emotions.

If you have a Vertex that is alone in a chart it doesn´t do anything special but if it is together with some other celestial element (in conjunction), that means that person has the ability to soak information from Universal database that is all around us (Akasha) throughout element with whom Vertex made exact conjunction.

All celestial elements are dual

Sun-Moon

Mars-Venus
Mercury-Earth
----------
Jupiter-Saturn
Uranus-Neptune

this means that first in pair belongs to the left-brain side and second belong to the right-brain side

Sun represents generally left brain side and Moon represents generally right-brain side
December 14, 2019 at 21:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
=====
Yes.

The western world has a twisted approach to sexuality that is mostly killing people at a very young age (60-70). Samael Aun Weor tried to give the alternative approach to sexuality but he also went to the extreme. I would like to stay away from details since there is a book that can be downloaded from the internet for free, "the perfect matrimony", in which he is explaining his point of view to sexuality but I think that shouldn´t be taken for the grant since the truth is somewhere in the middle. Samael himself didn´t pass 60 not because his theory was wrong but because he had a very destructive composite (Sun :191: Venus :191: Mercury - :192: - Pluto :191: Jupiter) with his wife that killed him at the end...

Celibate is way better than bad composite (:151: :191: :154:) and unnatural sexuality...

Human is essentially monogamous, and sex is not a game, some fun activity or primary tool for procreation, it is an ultimate opportunity to enter the state of harmony but only if it´s done with the right partner (someone you love sincerely and profoundly) and on the right way - human way...if this is not the case sex becomes destructive.

Prominent :151: :191: :152: conjunction in a composite chart is a great indicator for a good, longlasting relationship because it means harmonization of right and left brain hemisphere and direct entrance to state of awareness trought intimate act ... Kundalini
December 14, 2019 at 21:11
"Vertex-Moon 6thH Virgo conjuction" How does that connect oneself to " Akashic record trough right brain hemisphere - in form of pictures... "?

Please add Milutin Milankovic if you want but what is his relation to Tesla and inventions?
December 14, 2019 at 21:06
(Taurus) nutelina » Leo Moon
I still have to look why, I wanted to look up his birthchart here but it isn´t here, maybe he is just a copycat or maybe Tesla was? Let´s find out!
December 14, 2019 at 21:05
(Taurus) nutelina » Leo Moon
What a rational approach but what about intuition? :32:
December 14, 2019 at 20:16
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Thanks Nutelina. I try to learn at least one new thing a day and You gave me the opportunity.

In the brief reading I have done it mentions that Boskovich ( Anglicized spelling) had developed many enemies .

It doesn’t make clear who they were or why? Was it because he was a Jesuit? His ideas and writings?

Do You know? That seems an important part of anyone’s life.

He had a very interesting and productive life.
December 14, 2019 at 19:59
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Tesla was amazing! I will look up Boskovic.
December 14, 2019 at 19:54
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Science is a methodology.

Type “Scientific Method” into Your search engine.

Wikipedia’s entry is a good start.
December 14, 2019 at 19:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moon_Queen
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I know! For Indians a desire is suffering. So if you are horny, it´s a suffering and needs to fixed, somehow. But not with western ways. You can also meditate, pray, sing, breathing deeply, drink loads of water, think about some nonsexual nonsense, or have a freezing cold shower. Some true people can resist any suffering, even postpone dying by deliberate reduction of pleasure in life. That´s why almost nobody done it. Gilgamesh was supposed to endure six days and seven nights without falling asleep. I tried that too. Being eternal like gods would appease me.
December 14, 2019 at 14:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Tesla´s ultimate desire, that he died with, was acctualy to end suffering in this reality. He was desperatly asking himself what is the meaning and cause of suffering and is it acctualy so inevitable...
This was probbably an influence of Vedic philosophy that he admired very much...
Other religions, including Chritisnity (his father was a priest), have a same goal, but Vedic philosophy differs from every other thouht and believe system because in its root it posted most accurate and concrete question "how to end suffering?"
December 14, 2019 at 13:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Nikola Tesla was maybe responsible for Tunguska Event. My favourite story.
December 14, 2019 at 13:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Beside Tesla´s scientific 1stH Ta Uranus and 1stH AR Pluto that gave him grat personal energy, strehth and longivity the key point was in exact Vertex-Moon 6thH Virgo conjuction that gave him direct, daily aproach to Akashic record trough right brain hemisphere - in form of pictures...

Edgar Cayces had exact Vertex-Mars conjuction in Sag 5thH. His acess to Akasha was little bit harder since it was digged down to parts of the brain that belongs to subconciousness...

I would add Milutin Milankovic to this list. :15:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »