The Astrology of the U.S. 2020 Presidential elections. Who do you think will win? And why?

December 12, 2019 at 08:20 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
The Astrology of the U.S. 2020 Presidential elections. Who do you think will win? And why?
Who do you think will win based on the transits and what you possibly see. And why.

It will be interesting to get a good perspective.

Let´s try to keep things strictly astroligical... well see how that goes...

Have at it!!!

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
January 8, 2020 at 22:51
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » leorising
I´m not too familiar with the Royal family...

But what I´m seeing is a shit storm coming...

To make matters worse, Trump will be re-elected; because republicans and conservatives dont have a choice of any other politician besides him that will hold on to the constitutional values such as 2nd amendment and other stuff.

If the Democrats weren´t so rash in the previous year it would now be a good time to run campaigns against Trump. Democrats have destroyed all trust in that party...

Also, since the Democratic took over of Virginia and The tactics that they are using there... this is the starting of a civil war If a Democrat is voted in as president...

If Trump remains president there will continue to be escalations with foreign territories which will lead to war... maybe a world war.

If he loses, there will be a major civil war...

The options we have are internal conflicts or international conflicts...

Either way, no one wins.
January 8, 2020 at 21:45
(Libra) leorising » Iceblu333
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/…
I think this type of news are related with conjunction of south node in Capricorn, sun in Capp, Jupiter in Capricorn, Pluto in cappricorn
December 14, 2019 at 22:04
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » fishscales
Any astrological insight?
December 14, 2019 at 22:00
Hopefully sooner than later.
:21:

Buuuut, until then ok.
December 14, 2019 at 21:58
(Pisces) fishscales » Iceblu333
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 14, 2019 at 19:00
Ha... :61:

ok.

What are your predictions?
December 14, 2019 at 13:10
(Pisces) fishscales
Word to the wise

No matter how great you think your astrological political predictions are, don´t get too confident and do something crazy...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 13, 2019 at 20:15
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » MarvinReal
This will drag on until the elections,probably.

But I really wonder if this will help Trump or hurt him.

That Saturn transiting the 6th or 3rd from moon is concerning...
December 13, 2019 at 20:13
The Impeachment will fail in the senate... But alot of secrets are about to come out... This is gonna drag on for a long time.

The senate has been waiting for this. And I believe Trump secretly wanted this outcome as well...

There will be a hearing in the senate and it will not end well for the democrats...

I wonder how the news media will try to change the narrative.
December 13, 2019 at 19:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The Conservative Party (UK) won landslide majority today, highest since 1970. :3:

All London boroughs voted mostly for Labour and Liberal Democrats.

Again, the same divide like previously.

Now I am paying out £1,500 till midnight and another sum must leave soon so politics don´t bother me at all. :13:

How are you?
December 12, 2019 at 21:51
Ha, it´s not terrible if you´re rich.

The working class gets bent... And rode hard. Lol
December 12, 2019 at 18:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
We all know that U.S. is hell on earth. I spoke with several Americans, women and men. Well, in Europe at least something is for free and taxes are actually lower despite government giving you more. Now I complain anyway, but could be worse. Countries when total deductions about 60% and rest is eaten by housing, food, leisure, forget about health insurance, you would pray to die asap. :4:
December 12, 2019 at 17:52
Yes, because of Obamacare there were budget cuts at my first job Truckstop. I lost my job due to budget cuts because if I worked a certain amount of hours they had to provide health insurance...

I did not vote in 2016 because I´m Pro-choice and am for planned parenthood, and for trans people being allowed in the military.

Trump is against all of that, which is why I did not vote.

This time I will vote Trump due to the fact that he´s focusing on the finances of people.

My choice is simple Democrats made me lose my way of living for 8 years.

Trump is focusing on removing what was done. But I don´t love him.

He´s made a lot of idiotic moves, so him being impeached and replaced by Pence via impeachment... I don´t know the result. But I feel safer with a devil I know than don´t know.

I´m neither Republican nor Democrat. I´m for everyone having the best comfortable life for everyone.

If things kept going how they were going, Social security would be no more. We needed financial changes.

I´ve seen the tricks of the government, with the student debt crisis. The government actually wants to keep that because it stimulates the economy.

A house sale? You will never own that house. Will pay taxes on it until you die.

No one can live self sustainably, because there are so many ways that you are stuck working 9/5 paying debts. You people don´t even have time to think, which is why people only glance at the news.

They are worried about debts the Government created to stimulate the economy...

Everyone is in a rat race.

But I digress,

Democrats win? You lose your Guns, your personal rights, and you are forced to pay for ridiculous ideas that fail. The lottery makes billions extra with each ticket sale and they say the extra money goes towards education. Well if that´s true, why is there so much student debt.

That money could be going to financing free health insurance. But no....

Republicans Win? There´s usually a war and a dumbass President (Bush) who causes problems just to keep power for a little longer... or to become rich-er.

Lose lose situation.
December 12, 2019 at 17:34
(Libra) leorising
a naive question ... does changing a president greatly affect your life?
December 12, 2019 at 16:45
If anyone were to win, it will be Biden or Sanders astroligically... because of the house placements.

Saturn will actually be in their 10th from moon... but in the years to come they will go into Sadi sati...
Saturn owns the 10th house naturally... but Saturn has to do its job which is to limit... either Saturn will crystallize their career or stifle it...

Maybe that lines up with the Nov 3, 2024, transit...

Thanks for pointing that out.

So I´m still unsure, who´ll win.
December 12, 2019 at 16:38
Dangerous = able to beat Trump.

But in Every case, all of their 12th from moon houses are about to be hit by Saturn within that year or the next 2... its crazy...

I think he may actually win, even with all of this bad press...

I mean all of them... losses. But I´m still unsure... they say you need 3 signs to predict something...
December 12, 2019 at 16:37
He has an Aries moon like Biden....

Bernie Sanders chart:
https://astro-charts.com/persons/…

They are all similar... Bernie goes into Sadi Sati the same time Biden does...

This is really wierd...
December 12, 2019 at 16:34
No offense, but I didn´t consider him.

He´s not as dangerous to me as the other 3

I´ll look for his chart now
December 12, 2019 at 15:47
We will see, I just feel that its wierd for his opponents to begin Sadi Sati after the elections... all 3 of the main opponents...
December 12, 2019 at 15:44
using astro.com, i could see positive transits for TRUMP:

The truth works * Pluto opposition Saturn: * Mid-March 2019 until end of November 2021:

People at their best * Jupiter trine Ascendant: * A transit approaching its end, from 28 November 2019, remaining until 7 December 2019:

Mind the details * Jupiter opposition Mercury: * From 6 January 2020 until 15 January 2020:

A material peak * Saturn opposition Saturn: * From 13 January 2020 until 30 January 2020:

Impending shortages * Jupiter square Jupiter: * Mid-February 2020 until beginning of October 2020:

Danger of misjudgment * Jupiter opposition Saturn: * Mid-March 2020 until end of November 2020:
December 12, 2019 at 15:30
Ok, I hope it´s not sickness... you never know...
December 12, 2019 at 15:29
saturn in cancer with venus...
in my opinion trump will be reelect...
his 6th house is aqquarius... he could be suffering in facts about his 5th house...

Birth chart of independence of USA
https://www.astrotheme.com/astrolog…

Now i understand why i liked so much USA, my ascendant is in north node of USA (Leo)
December 12, 2019 at 15:26
I also forgot, Trump is in his Saturn dasa period... Any aspect Saturn makes will be extremely strong... it will manifest something saturnian...
December 12, 2019 at 15:25
That would make sense... isolation due to more demanding work tasks...

But why does all of his competition begin Sadi Sati? They all have similar moon placements...

Does he begin investigating them I wonder?
December 12, 2019 at 15:22
i have saturn in my 6th house transiting .. my 6th house cusp is cappricorn
...In my job I´m doing more difficult tasks. I had to wait a long time for this, if I had entered the "system" here in the same month would already doing this tasks more difficult ... but I decided to wait and I was already called for this new stage here ... (last month)

i ve looked at trump´s birth chart, his 6th house is aqquarius... he will have a long time to reach the part of the suffering in this area of his life
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »