Check Your Stellium

December 4, 2019 at 12:55 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) beyzacen
Check Your Stellium
Stellium is a house or at least 3 planets gathered in a horoscope. Having stellium on the map, the house and the sign that the stellium makes a huge impact on our lives and allows us to attract the subjects of that house and that sign.

Stellium in the 1st house⭐️
They are aware of themselves and devoted themselves to their development. They´re self-satisfied, they can easily affect people. Stellium is a success because it improves itself easily. The desire to constantly renew its appearance

Stellium in the 2nd house⭐️
Materialist and material has great influence. They may have been a difficult time financially. Constantly searches the safe area. When something is done, they must learn to move away from the past. Looks for confidence in the horoscope subjects where the stellium is located.

Stelium in the 3rd house⭐️
An intellectual, very fast brain. They likes to write, read and tell. communication related to is high that Stelium is located in which the sign . Their mind is never empty, they wants to talk all the time.

Stelium in the 4th house⭐️
They may have experienced important events in their childhood. Their home, their homeland, and their mother may have occupied a big place in their life. Uranus and pluto can be moved continuously if effect. There may be big family events. Stellium sign and angles indicate good or bad effect.

Stellium in the 5th house⭐️
People become drama queen. There can be interest and talent in every field, including art. They´re flirtatious, they´re in love with love. They become the most childish person in the environment, not serious. There are habits of exaggeration. They can see your life as a theater scene. Children occupy an important place in their lives.

Stellium in the 6th house⭐️
They are perfectionist. They may be obsessive. They can provide success in medical fields. They may care about their own health. They become very hardworking and want to do the best they can. In some cases, they may feel unable to control their life. They are mostly workaholic.

Stellium in the 7th house⭐️
People get tasteful-style. They´re political people, they don´t argue. They can be interested in all areas of beauty. They establish their own ties with the people they communicate with. They´re afraid to be alone, romantic and social.

Stellium in the 8th house⭐️
They have experienced many transformations and changes in their lives. They may have seen tragic events. They are skeptical, intelligent, strange and deep. They are interested in spiritual and occult mysteries. They are very magnetic in their environment. They can be sensible.

Stellium in the 9th house⭐️
They love to explore, learn, philosophy and travel. They are interested in other religions and cultures. They can learn languages ​​easily. They are optimist. They want to be free about the sign where the stellium is located. Can give success in higher education.

Stellium in the 10th house⭐️
They want to be their own boss. They work hard and want financial independence. They like to be authority figures and leaders. They could be workaholic. Stellium in the horoscope can rise as a career.

Stellium in the 11th house⭐️
The most social people in the zodiac. They want to be everyone´s friends and communicate. They´re like family with friends. They are very good at team play and group work. They can please everyone in their social life. They can acquire an important environment from the bastion where the stellium is located.

Stelium in the 12th house⭐️
They are under the energy of Neptune. Spiritual and metaphysical abilities can give an unconscious understanding. They like to learn mysterious occult beliefs. Psychic powers and a brain that thinks differently from other people. Ability to heal events and people.

Sincerely
Beyza

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
June 24, 2020 at 20:27
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » darkneptune
Yeah I noticed your chiron placement. See it as an opportunity to grow! Same with your saturn and north node placement!
June 24, 2020 at 14:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » amandaallansson
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´m also much better in writing than speaking in terms of communication. Unfortunately, I have Chiron in 3rd and I have some struggles with communication in every possible way.
June 24, 2020 at 12:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Aphroditetheprincess, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
10TH hOuse baby 💴 Sun ♓️ / Venus ♓️ /Mars ♒️/ Saturn ♓️ 🤟🏽 And 6th house Moon ♐️ Jupiter ♏️ and Pluto ♏️ i read a lot about the 10th house stelium but not so much about the 6th house...
June 24, 2020 at 11:14
(Taurus) theycallmetym
In tropical,i have mercury,venus and saturn in aries; all of them placed at different houses.(mars @ 9 mercury&venus @ 8)
But in sidereal,i have sun mars and saturn in aries and all of them in 9th house.Looks like i have stellium in sidereal :)
June 24, 2020 at 10:57
I think it´s more of a hidden talent we possess. Doesn´t mean that we all have to become writers lol. But yes I have started to write books lol. I also think it more reflects how we chose to communicate in our every day lives including written text which in my case feels more natural than speaking verbally. A strong third house also means a gift for learning different languages which I can highly relate to. English is my second language as well but it has become the language I prefer over my own naive language Swedish.
June 24, 2020 at 09:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » amandaallansson
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Cool :1:
Is it true that because of stellium in 3rd you like writing? Everybody says to me that I should start writing.
June 22, 2020 at 15:26
(Cancer) Zeleninka
Sorry I am not an expert here on this...
Stellium is a house or at least 3 planets gathered in a horoscope.

I have 3 planets( jup, uran, nept) in sagg - 1 house
And 4 planets (sun, moon, mars and mercury) in cancer - 8 house

What are my stelliums? 1 and 8 house? And/or stellium in sagg and cancer?

Thanks for clarification🤗
June 22, 2020 at 11:53
I have a stellium in the 3rd house as well but mine is in Scorpio!
June 22, 2020 at 10:21
(Scorpio) Travelguy35
Mercury (h10), Venus (h11), Uranus (h11), and Neptune (h11) in Sagittarius
Rising, Mars (h1) and Jupiter (h12) in Capricorn
Sun (h9), Saturn (h10), and Pluto (h9) in Scorpio

Venus, Uranus, and Neptune in house 11 - I am not social, however.

Never really thought of stelliums.
June 22, 2020 at 07:51
(Capricorn) seyidov » leorising
you are a domestic person then...okey
March 21, 2020 at 18:27
(Virgo) INTJ » dani_mae1
Okay great then, thank you.
March 21, 2020 at 14:19
(Capricorn) Sadie94
I have a 7th house and Capricorn stellium. I definitely like things with taste and beauty lol.

I love the thought of being in a relationship or just being with someone in general. The thought of being alone is pretty terrifying to me.

I had a friend, who´s also is a Capricorn stellium person, for people with house stelliums, to take on its sister house qualities in this lifetime.

So me for example, I have a 7th house stellium, so for this lifetime take on 1st house, or Aries qualities.

Another things I´ve heard people say is that the sign you have a stellium in, you usually take on the traits of its sister sign.

So me for example again lol, I have a Capricorn stellium, and a lot of people thought I was Cancer. But then again, I don´t believe that because I have a Cancer ascendant.
March 21, 2020 at 12:26
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » INTJ
I’m 99% sure it’s in a sign.
March 21, 2020 at 12:20
(Virgo) INTJ
Do the three placements in the same house have to be under the same sign for it to be a stellium? Or any sign as long as it´s 3 placements or more under the same house?
March 9, 2020 at 03:54
(Pisces) Mythic
8th House Stellium in Aquarius/Capricorn. Accurate asf my friend.
(Venus, Mercury, Jupiter, Uranus)
March 8, 2020 at 21:34
(Pisces) No_la
"Stellium in the 5th house⭐️
People become drama queen. There can be interest and talent in every field, including art. They´re flirtatious, they´re in love with love. They become the most childish person in the environment, not serious. There are habits of exaggeration. They can see your life as a theater scene. Children occupy an important place in their lives."

I have 3 planets in 5th house, but not in one sign - Moon in :178: and Saturn and Uranus in :179:...I see it as a stellium and 5th house is one of the most important houses in my chart.With stellium in 5th house all my interests are focused on art...I love art in many forms : music and cinema go hand in hand there, but I like fashion/design, photography too...So many things to discover there and what´s most important... It never ends ! :4: You have many directions in art, you can always choose another or interpret the same one in different ways...I love 5th house and I agree that 5th house people (hahaha) "are in love with love" :3:

Drama queen...Well, I don´t like it, but I have to admit - it is true in this case. 5th house is natural house of :175: and this sign loves to shine... I really try to avoid being a "drama queen", but well...With this stellium it comes naturally... :61:

Only the subject of children is not close to me there.
March 6, 2020 at 21:27
(Pisces) piscesiscariot » dani_mae1
your post lead me to try the same trick.

cluster of four in Capricorn: Mars, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune

:155: :157: :199: :159:

Placidus system: 2nd house

Whole house: 3rd house

I tend to use Placidus as default.

both 2nd (MONEY MURDERER) and 3rd (BRAIN MOTORMOUTH) seem applicable.

how do y´all other sorcerers approach these interpretations?

do you perceive one system as more preferential for determining Stelliums?

March 6, 2020 at 11:10
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I looked at my stelliums using Placidus and Whole House system. I resonate with the interpretation for first house stellium (this is in Sagittarius). But my Taurus stellium I’m trying to figure out if it’s the 5th or 6th house. I’m thinking I just don’t WANT it to be 5th house. I feel both at different times. Does anything make a stellium for lack of a better word weaker in its influence?
March 6, 2020 at 10:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I have stellium in Sag in 3rd which means from your description learning things quickly, proceeding them, having great communication skills but within my stellium I have Chiron in 3rd which brings problems with communication and some other problematic memory and concentration aspects. It´s so contradictory just like my whole chart...
March 5, 2020 at 23:39
(Capricorn) Hakumata
Stellium in 6th (placidius system) ruled by Capricorn consisting of Sun, Jupiter, Neptune and Uranus.

A perfectionist house, ruled by a perfectionist sign, and within it the planet of succes. Yay.
February 14, 2020 at 12:00
(Pisces) Rouskyrie666
Stellium in the 1st and 2nd houses here.

My Neptune, Uranus and Jupiter are in my 1st house. My Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus and Saturn are in my 2nd house.

I find the descriptions for both to be quite relatable, except for the part about learning to leave the past behind. I´ve never really had issues with that kind of thing, and am more likely to do the opposite and be too quick to move forward.
February 14, 2020 at 10:51
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » IIyyaarr13
Thank you for answering my question!

It helped me determine my own stelliums using the whole house system. It appears my 1st house has a Sagittarius stellium (which in my readings isn’t considered as significant as a stellium, but I’m not sure how true it is), and my 6th house has a Taurus stellium.

The more and more I dive into my chart the more divided I feel I become between these two signs. It’s so frustrating to want to explore and be free when the thought of just driving down the road cripples you with fear. But, it’s helping me better understand things, so I’ll take it.
February 14, 2020 at 01:04
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » IIyyaarr13
I was just going to ask if nodes count--looks like they do! Technically then I´d have a stellium in 5th with Saturn, Uranus, and SN there...well if you consider 3 a stellium. Never really focused on 5th house matters...spent most of my astrology study trying to make sense of my 2nd and 4th houses...any idea what I could make of my 5th house?
February 14, 2020 at 00:53
(Pisces) fishscales
My wife has 5th and 6th house stelliums. In fact, ALL of her planets are in those two houses save for one: Mars.

Most of the 5th house stellium description is not much like her, EXCEPT for the part about kids. She is a mother of 3 and also works with kids, and at this point, I don´t think she could ever envision--or want--another kind of career. I´d rather be in a foxhole than do her job, but she loves it.

6th house stellium description rings very true for her all around...Especially the workaholic part. She is also a Capricorn, so...yeah...

She also has some health issues... Another 6th house thing... But damned if she lets that stop her when it comes to work...or the kids...that 5th house energy pushes in no matter what...
February 13, 2020 at 19:36
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » dani_mae1
Astrotheme has so many natal charts that they promoted the title stellium to four planets, in the same place, instead of just three. :1: :2: :4: :3:
Technically since the Ascendant and Moon´s nodes are regarded as planets, they do help in stellium tallies! :44:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »