Is there anyone out there who could accept their chiron and override it?

November 30, 2019 at 12:41 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user sophiealice, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Is there anyone out there who could accept their chiron and override it?
I am very bad at accepting any thing happening out of my control. And it knock off my balance.

For example my 4th house and 10th house and 7th house are empty and my chiron is cancer. And its horrible. Basicly I had very bad parents and was raised by granparents. Felt neglected and unlovable. And it continued in my friendships and relationships.

And the chiron is kinda test. I will never be able to get over this unless I accept this.

Is there anyone who succeed in their chiron test? Any advices? How is it possible to accept the worst side of your life as something normal?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
December 4, 2019 at 03:46
(Gemini) hipogrifo010 » Lalla
In other words, take your wound, learn the reason for it, use that reason to help someone with that problem, and the karma will heal your wound later.

For example, I will use chiron cancer, if I was mistreated in childhood, knowing the pain, now I can have children and not make the same mistakes. and complete the circle and heal. about the house, I suspect it´s something you have to learn to make it lighter over time, in theory. :4:
December 4, 2019 at 03:16
(Aries) Lalla
Putting aside Chiron as an element to be considered or not in astrology, he is a figure in mythology. And maybe we can learn something from the myth. Chiron was a healer who could not heal himself. But that does not mean he remained wounded and unhealed forever. The one who was involved with the creation of his unhealable would, Hercules, arranged with Zeus for a swap.

Prometheus, who had mocked Zeus and brought fire to mankind, had been punished for this by being chained to a rock and having his liver (ruled by Jupiter) eaten out by a griffon (a huge vulture-like bird) every day, and Prometheus´ liver would grow back every night. Now that´s also some kind of unhealable wound, I would say! The deal was that Prometheus could only be released if an immortal took his place.

Hercules arranged with Zeus for Chiron, an immortal, to take Prometheus´ place. Chiron then died, and after nine days (nine?), Zeus immortalized him as the constellation Centaurus. And the griffon is shot through the heart by Hercules.

I think it´s interesting that a key element involved in causing the would is involved in the transformation of the wound! That element (played by Hercules in the myth) also brings about the release from suffering not only of Chiron, who becomes re-immortalized in the stars, but of Prometheus as well.

We often hear of Chiron as the wounded healer. But I think the myth shows a triple theme: the wounder, the wounded, and the healer.
December 2, 2019 at 23:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user PeterDavis, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"I am very bad at accepting any thing happening out of my control. And it knock off my balance."

You are a Libra Asc, Sun, Moon, and "Astrological Signature". So you are ALL about balance. For a Libra - and you are basically a SUPER Libra, haha - balance is everything!

Looking at your chart using Whole Houses - which is the only house system I use to analyze a chart - you have Saturn in your 3rd house. Now, the 3rd house - among a few other things - is the "House of our Efforts". And Saturn here could restrict and limit your efforts, and more so as he is square Mars in a retrograde condition. So it is very probable that you feel that life is like a "constant struggle"; like you have to put out a LOT of effort to get anything done. It is this sensation like pushing something uphill.

Mars is our drive, our "motor", our energy, and those traits are being affected by its retrogradation and square to Saturn. Of course, there is a "higher potential" for each and every aspect in a chart. We just need to understand what it is and how to "tap" into it.

Also, you have Chiron square that Mars, which could manifest as a diminished ability to put out efforts, to express our anger, and/or to assert oneself. It might be difficult for you to assert yourself, or to "stay" firmly in any given path, because you also lack "fixed sings" in your chart. You only have one.

"For example my 4th house and 10th house and 7th house are empty and my chiron is cancer. And its horrible."

No, they are not; not in whole sign houses. In whole houses you have Mars in your 7th conjunct your Descendant; Neptune in your 4th conjunct the IC; and Chiron in your 10th conjunct your MC. And it should be that way, you know; it is the way where your past "makes sense", so to speak. And I´ll explain shortly.

"Basically I had very bad parents and was raised by granparents. Felt neglected and unlovable. And it continued in my friendships and relationships."

I am really sorry for that, :-((.

This is where "whole houses" makes sense. You see, Neptune - among other things - can also represent "abandonment" and more so if it is in the 4th and conjunct the IC - which is your case. Remember that Neptune is the modern ruler of the 12th house, and the 12th is also known as the "House of losses".

Frequently, Neptune in the 4th - especially if conjunct our IC - means that one (or both) of our parents were "absent" in any way; either emotionally absent; physically absent because they were always working, traveling, or got divorced; or "absent" due to being mentally ill, or physically ill which might have caused their early demise.

Then form the 4th Neptune is opposite Chiron in the 10th. The 10th is usually the "house of the father". And Chiron is also conjunct your MC, and the MC could also represent the "father". But the MC and Chiron are in Cancer, which is the sign representing the "mother", and from the 10th, Chiron is square the Moon (the Mother). So we have a "double meaning" here, where wounds (Chiron) are related to BOTH parents. But it seems that for you the "absence" of mom hit you harder, didn´t it?

Chiron is also square your Ascendant indicating that it "wounded" your 1st house or your image of yourself. And because Pluto in your 2nd, this also shows "painful transformations" (Pluto) as regards our self-esteem and self-confidence (2nd house).

"And the chiron is kinda test. I will never be able to get over this unless I accept this."

Yes, but is not an "apathetic acceptance" (not saying that you are doing that at all; you are here, aren´t you?), but to accept that pain is a part of life. Paraphrasing Buddha, "Pain is inevitable but suffering is a choice". You can use pain to suffer, or you can use it to positively transform yourself; it is your choice.

Just 1-2 days ago I literally felt like dying. So much emotional pain that this body couldn´t resist it; I wanted to die as it was just soooo painful, overwhelming, and hopeless. But I grabbed myself by the scruff of my neck and threw me out of bed, even when I just wanted to be there and "sleep off" my deep depression. Then as the day went by, I started to feel a lot better.

There is an old saying from one wise man I don´t remember his name now: "The only way out is the way through it".

And I have my own version of a passage from the Bible: "Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, because I am the strongest mother-fucker in the whole valley", hahahhaa. That´s call "resilience", and you have more of that that you currently believe.

"Is there anyone who succeed in their chiron test? Any advices? How is it possible to accept the worst side of your life as something normal?"

Become a "Wounded Healer". Only a "Wounded Healer" truly heals, is a common phrase among healers.

Use your own wounds to transform yourself and others. You certainly have the placements for that with that beautiful water Grand Trine, and its resulting "Kite" aspect pattern:

A 12th house Virgo South Node (SN) - this could indicate a past life where spirituality, healing, and/or religion, was very prominent in your life. And Venus (love) is conjunct that SN, supporting this possibility. And Virgo is the sign of the "Healer". So you ALREADY have it in you, because the SN is those skills we brought with us from past existences.

A 6th house Pisces North Node (NN) - The NN is our "Soul Mission" this lifetime. And the 6th house is the house of the "Healer". And that NN is in a sign also known for its healing abilities - Pisces.

And "curiously" enough, the water Grand Trine is composed of: the 6th house (work) Pisces NN trine, Chiron in the 10th (career) in Cancer (nurturing others), trine Pluto (transformations) in Scorpio (psychology, the subconscious) in the 2nd (house of self-esteem and self-confidence).

Then to complete the "Kite", Pluto is sextile the 12th Virgo NN, and Chiron is also sextile to it.

Can you see how your own wounds are apparently connected to your "Soul Mission"? You are definitely a "Wounded Healer", or can potentially become a VERY good one!

I highly recommend, "Chiron and the Healing Journey" by Melanie Reinhart.

http://a.co/62oc5nX

It is by far THE best book out there about Chiron, and one that is very well researched. It has EVERYTHING you need to know about Chiron, including the mythology of it explained in a very in-depth way, every possible position of Chiron, and every possible aspect to Chiron, including suggestions for healing our "Chiron Wounds".

Btw, having Mars in your 7th (relationships of all kind) conjunct your Descendant and square Chiron, it also means difficulties with all kinds of relationships. This perhaps is being manifested as some kind of "anger" from others which you might not understand where it is coming from. Especially in romantic relationships, be careful, as you can stumble upon aggressive and very bad-tempered partners.

But if you get that book, and read it very carefully, I feel that your life will start making sense, and with it, you will find the healing you are looking for. But understand this, the wounds are there for a purpose; so they don´t ever go away completely. But we need not to suffer for it; we can choose to transform ourselves with them.

Remember, pain in inevitable, but suffering is a choice.

I wish you the best of luck, :-)).
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 2, 2019 at 10:10
(Aries) nutelina » sophiealice
Well maybe you feel you don´t deserve it?
December 1, 2019 at 21:15
(Scorpio) venushouse
Sophiealice,

I love and admire your vunerability. I can relate to you. I have Chiron, Saturn and Aries in my 4th. Horrible childhood. My Chiron is in Aries and I always feel like my Chiron is there. Its either causing me grief because of childhood memories which will leave a lasting impact on life, or I am working with my Chiron because there is pain everywhere and I have accepted my role in helping other people I come across in daily life. I am a magnet for people who need to talk and we talk! and in those times I feel better about my Chiron. I often work on my projects and I find this to be cathartic. Our past does not have to define us, it is the starting point. For all the very challenging aspects that present in our chart, there are equally brilliant aspects which signal to our greatness.

I love to volunteer, it truly makes a difference to me and brings a lot of joy and purpose and like you my husband does not share this but I continue because It really does help. All the best.
December 1, 2019 at 18:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user sophiealice, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
All these reminds me my high school teacher. Once she said "why do you always sabotage yourself?"
December 1, 2019 at 10:04
(Aries) nutelina » sophiealice
See if something like that exists. The other cool course is Avatar-course.com you can even check it out for free and do some excersizes from their website. It has been a boom in Europe after USA of course... Old hippies took some Lucy in the Sky I think. Some had experience in Scientology... :2:

You have Moon, Saturn and Pluto transiting the 4th house...

And that MC square Libra :4:

- MC Square Sun (5°38’, Applying)
This aspect can indicate difficulties acknowledging own values.
Square - MC Square Moon (2°41’, Separating)
This aspect can bring instability in professional life and these people often have unstable professions.
Opposition - MC Opposition Neptune (3°52’, Separating)
The positive thing about this aspect is that it gives people intuition that helps them find their life path. The negative side of this aspect is that these people may lose their life direction because they are not clearly aware of their real abilities.
Trine - MC Trine Pluto (0°04’, Applying)
The positive thing about this aspect is that these people have the ability to find hidden opportunity that helps them achieve their goals and break out of old and obsolete patterns of behaviour.

Square- Mars Square Saturn (4°45’, Applying)
This aspect brings one personality trait that is not very constructive - these people are often unable to finish things they have started, even when it is important for them. They can get excited about it but then they quickly give up when they see obstacles along the way that appear to happen "by chance". These people often have a weaker will which reduces their stamina. It is precisely the problem that they should learn to deal with in life - they should learn to be more persistent and firm and to complete things they have started.
December 1, 2019 at 10:02
(Aries) nutelina » detectahead
So there must have been unexplained phenomena or how do you determine that there is information missing for a larger group of people? You invent new data points.
December 1, 2019 at 08:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » detectahead
=====
Hi detectahead, you mean chiron is something but the main problem is my moon and mars opposition, right? Can I comment this as that even if my chiron was in another point, and even my parents are not that bad,I was gonna feel insecure because of my moon and mars opposition?
December 1, 2019 at 04:28
(Cancer) detectahead » fishscales
I was not trying to do a full chart reading,

C´mon, it´s a standout aspect

assumptions....please
December 1, 2019 at 04:07
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
I have no idea about Chiron, .....now Lilith , that’s all a bunch of crazy stuff. Butcher’s karma my ass!

:4: :3: :2:
December 1, 2019 at 02:28
(Pisces) fishscales » detectahead
"Your changing things here with that statement."

Which one?

"What I did say is that people will use the meaning as a way of explaining why their life is the way it is"

Isn´t that what astrology is pretty much about?

"I will not beat around the bush to patronize people and support their cries of its this and this. Bullshit! They come here seeking answers. So be honest and give them the answers to the best of your knowledge on astrology and if that includes Chiron in your answer, good for you."

That´s exactly what I did. Not sure what bush I was beating around, or how I was not being honest. The whole premise of my post was that our Chironic wounds are most likely unhealable, but that we can put our pain to constructive use by helping others who have similar pain.

"Fishscales, you played on her heartstrings also."

By saying this?:

"I don´t think Chiron is one of those aspects in our chart that can be "overridden".."

Or this? :

"I´m not sure if it´s possible to heal our Chironic wound..."

I did say she could and should put her pain to constructive use...

If that´s tugging on someone´s heartstrings, well shit...just sounds like common sense advice to me.

Better than sitting on her pain and letting it fester.

"You knew all along that moon opposition mars was a major factor but not once is it mentioned in your post."

That´s actually not correct. She mentioned a bad family life in her post, possibly connected with her Chiron. I looked at her chart briefly to check her Chiron placement, and that´s it. I was not trying to do a full chart reading, expand my view of her early home life, or short sell her feelings about her Chiron placement (since I agreed with her assessment.)

She asked a question specifically about Chiron, so that´s what I focused on.

Call me a lazy, non-professional, lackadaisical astrologer (which I am), but don´t make assumptions you have no possible way of validating.
December 1, 2019 at 01:09
Your changing things here with that statement.
My view is from traditional astrology which does not include Chiron. What I did say is that people will use the meaning as a way of explaining why their life is the way it is. Also, I use the nodes only in 1° orbs when connected to personal points. Chart ruler, Asc etc
I will not beat around the bush to patronize people and support their cries of its this and this. Bullshit! They come here seeking answers. So be honest and give them the answers to the best of your knowledge on astrology and if that includes Chiron in your answer, good for you.

Fishscales, you played on her heartstrings also. You knew all along that moon opposition mars was a major factor but not once is it mentioned in your post.
"That being said, I would not disagree with the moon/Mars observation..
December 1, 2019 at 00:34
(Pisces) fishscales » sophiealice
"It seems like all I need is to listen to my gut feelings. Volunteering may be a real solution for me."

I hope you follow your gut in whatever way is right for you.

People helping others with no thought for themselves is the most important mission anyone can undertake in life.

Don´t listen to the naysayers.
December 1, 2019 at 00:16
(Pisces) fishscales » detectahead
"When I started study there was no Chiron."

At one point in astrological study, there was no Uranus, Neptune, or Pluto.

To each his own, but I consider their influence to be undeniable.

As far as scapegoating any astrological body or point for one´s problems, it depends on how they view the natal chart, and astrology in general.

I see the natal chart as a karmic blueprint, or bank account: everything that´s in it has been directly earned by the native. "Scapegoating" is both irrelevant and impossible in such a scenario.
November 30, 2019 at 23:52
(Virgo) MarvinReal » detectahead
We can deny existence of Chiron and Lilith on the grounds of novelty, it´s unwise to do that imho, but we cannot deny Lunar Nodes even in denial fantasies. They were in use in Hindu astrology several thousands years ago. Likewise, Traditional Astrology use Nodes and Lot of Fortune.
November 30, 2019 at 23:28
When I started study there was no Chiron. So now everyone wants to jump on the bandwagon for its meaning to give a reason or scapegoat for their delima. Also I´ve noticed the nodes being another scapegoat.
November 30, 2019 at 20:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
nutelina, I´ve never heard that kind of counseling service. I´ll check it. And I´ll think about that being own parent of myself. Thanks.
November 30, 2019 at 20:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
=====
leorising, If you meant professional help. It didnt work for me.
November 30, 2019 at 20:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
=====
IIyyaarr13 I´m sorry. I couldn´t understand.
November 30, 2019 at 19:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Amdash
=====
Amdash, I am very selective about close friendship. Trusting and letting someone enter my inner circle is really hard for me. But I can befriend almost anyone. When someone needs help or ask for help, I generally don´t say no. I noted your style. carefully choosing the people who I will help, may help me. Being too giving person reasoning abusive relationships and making me feel bad. For me, learning to say no kindly can be a good point to start.
November 30, 2019 at 19:43
(Aries) nutelina » MarvinReal
LOL, that´s a good pun! :61:
November 30, 2019 at 19:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
fishscales, your words lightened me. people around me, like my family or my husband or his family, are ungenerous about helping other people. I don´t think that I can change my career after many years. But feeling free to help other people as much as I want, may solve my problem. It seems like all I need is to listen to my gut feelings. Volunteering may be a real solution for me.
November 30, 2019 at 19:16
(Aries) nutelina » leorising
Exactly, be your own mother or father helpes tremendously. That reminds me of a group counseling service where indivuals play those parts of your family. It should be very good but I never went there. Maybe Chiron in 11th and conjuct to my moon in Taurus makes me very shy and I don´t want to disclose my hurt publicly through friends... I always use to get out as soon as I can and leave it all behind me but I feel that is hindering me.

Not to make it about me but hoping to give insight for others and OP!
November 30, 2019 at 19:14
(Virgo) MarvinReal
Followers of Traditional Ancient Astrology have 3 planets and 1 asteroid OFF so they have less pain in their lives.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »