Help with Synastry/composite chart interpretation

November 27, 2019 at 22:01 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) kat.lovesastro
Help with Synastry/composite chart interpretation
Hello everyone 👋
First off I’want to let everyone know Happy Thanksgiving (for those who live in US) and just hello to everyone who took their time to assist me with this Synastry/composite interpretation. I am trying (on my own to decipher) the “source” of my intense attachment I’ve had with this guy, how we met was through work, brief encounter ( i was his preceptor) It’s been 8 months and we still have contact. Normally i would have students under my wing but go on with their lives, this guy however remain and still have connection, he inform me that he “resonates with me.” I don’t want to go into much details but I’d be happy to answer if anyone would ask. Again thank you!
Attached I’ve included our Synastry (unfortunately I don’t have his time of birth he said he doesn’t know...) and second attachment is just a composite (I don’t know how accurate this might be without the time of birth house placement must be off).
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 2, 2019 at 18:12
(Aries) nutelina » kat.lovesastro
There´s just one thing I can say:

"Oh my!" :4:

Jk

>Otherwise I am far more tolerant of other people´s ways, a motto I have try to incorporate in my life coming from a fellow Virgo (sidereal astrology)…"your life -not my business..not my problem".. lol :3: :4:..
Well you can see some similarities with Virgo and Gemini.. hence they´re both mercurial ruled and at the same time both mutable signs

That´s so true, I forgot about that! My grandmother Virgo, her daughter Gemini.. I always thought how does this work, they were so different yet similar..
December 2, 2019 at 01:27
(Virgo) kat.lovesastro » nutelina
Hmmm.....lol you mean "uptight."... I am not the one to admit the faults or negative trait of my own sign, if it is not proven, however, there are multiple circumstances that I dare say I´ve had multiple OCD and just needing control (I am born in scorpio pluto generation) 4th house scorpio as well..but yes (I am speaking for myself) I can be a perfectionist and a control freak, doesn´t help I have mars and sun in the first too, but only for those that I care about do I prefer to be more open and expressive about it. Otherwise I am far more tolerant of other people´s ways, a motto I have try to incorporate in my life coming from a fellow Virgo (sidereal astrology)…"your life -not my business..not my problem".. lol :3: :4:..
Well you can see some similarities with Virgo and Gemini.. hence they´re both mercurial ruled and at the same time both mutable signs
"I can definitely say that Leo does not make me at ease, unless we trust each other I guess always trying to take down King Aries"..I am a Leo rising..how can I say this without offending you. (Lion is the King of the Jungle - enough said :3:)..Lol jk..Seriously, I feel like all fire signs have the tendency to be dominant (I don´t know about Sagittarius I haven´t deal with them that much (despite the fact I am currently having a dilemma with this guy with stellium in sag) they are very difficult to pin point!..but I´ve dealt with an Aries sun leo moon man and yes.. power struggles was inevitable! but who´s a fire sign that doesn´t get riled up - it in a good way? especially an anticipated kiss and make up after?.
December 2, 2019 at 00:54
TBH honest and it´s in no way towards you but I did find Virgo to be "tight", no pun intended :4: just so controlling and perfections, but then going loose like all the way which would some scorpio shy maybe. I just don´t get the divide. It´s like Gemini.. Also Venus in Cancer is interesting..

I can definitely say that Leo does not make me at ease, unless we trust each other I guess but always trying to take down King Aries :4: Moons, Sun, Rising, Mars, it doesn´t matter, Leo has to be over Aries and it just can´t for some reason. I really don´t get the fighting spirit but when things are cool they are really good.

Well comfy, the earth and water signs need comfort, especially at home I´d say right? Fire signs and air are more causal, making friends, gossiping, changes, etc. they like to go mingle. Not that earth and water don´t want, but home is their sacred ground, their territory?

And I have Pluto in the 4th house (now transiting 7th) so it´s hard to see that influence with all the others, I know Taurus moon really wants a nice home with his dear family and Cancer wants to be alone at home and have it´s space where it can regenerate or retreat. Cancer might be the hidden beast in all the zodiac but that´s another story. And very personal perhaps.

Good night!
December 2, 2019 at 00:35
(Virgo) kat.lovesastro » nutelina
Yes! I agree! "if gets too wild or out of hand, its not what they want in the end."..needless to say that relationship I had with this guy got a little out of hand, really putting me more in my head than I prefer to do normally. I think in my chart I had a little bit of everything, my natal chart have a mixture of air, fire earth and water. More fire (surprisingly!) Needless to say I should be able to figure out what´s going on in this relationship, but..quite truthfully there are a lot more things to learn in a relationship.. Cancer the sign and ruler of the 4th house is comfy for sure.. it is the "hearth" of the zodiac … it represents the psychological foundation ingrained to us during our childhood. I felt safe and comfortable with that guy (I have this synastry/composite with) despite him very different from me..( I know we are not compatible), but I´ve noticed..this might resonates with your theory about "cancer" of being "really comfy".. his stellium of planets in Sagittarius just landed on my 4th house (Cancer domicile). Thank you!
December 2, 2019 at 00:13
Good to be back ey!? :15: I forgot you had a Cancer moon! Another one.. There is something with water moons, really comfy. I can say I really like Pisces moon, Cancer moon seems kinda aggresive? I mean I always liked Cancer Sun signs but some did come of as suprisinly agressive, esp. regarding emotions. If anyone will tell me I cannot feel the way I do I´m out of there. Just no go. To go a bit on a rant; Might be Aries stepping in but the comfy home energy is great but I wonder if Cancers can live together. I´ve been thinking about them a lot lately and trying analogies like a crab having it´s house, wether it will steal another and thinks like that.

Sorry I had to share this. With my moon I´m fine concerning emotions, earth moons can be quite inelegant or perfectionistic, pendantic, quite the opposite of water, which should be according to the ´rules´ but when you really meet people in person and you see it working, it´s amazing :4: It´s funny how Sun in earth signs are calculating but they miss then the finesse of the emotional side. Water signs are seductive, earth signs can be too, such lovely people but if it gets too wild or out of hand it´s not what they want in the end. In the end comfy peace wins. Nice :15:
December 1, 2019 at 22:57
(Virgo) kat.lovesastro » Trevor
I feel responsible over him for sure and felt the need to “provide”... which seems Saturnian for sure....but emotional bond! I feel so distant and feels restricted by him (emotionally) like I can’t share my feelings..and tell it to him, I guess my cancer moon and expressive Leo rising 😁 just needs to compromise ...wonder how that gonna work!..
December 1, 2019 at 22:10
(Cancer) Trevor » kat.lovesastro
saturn opp moon and saturn square moon will create strong emotional bond for sure.
December 1, 2019 at 22:01
Also...have you seen the Saturn aspects double whammy.!?! ..being around him feels heavy! I bet as a sag (him) he probably feel really uncomfortably restrained! ...not to mention my moon in his southnode ..that might be it the cause of attachment as well not a tight orb though
December 1, 2019 at 21:59
Omg Trevor!! You’re the man 👨! Thank you for giving me such insights! Idk if the moon in his 8th applies because I don’t know his birth time!..but one thing that I see that caused such attraction might be a lot of Pluto aspects ...he is not Plutonian he seems afraid of it (the attraction) or is he just the typical sag always running ...(no offense to Sagittarius people) it’s not pertaining to you guys, it’s just he seems to be the epitome of wanderlust even in relationship and describes Sagittarius well (of course depending upon aspects he have venus\jupiter too) but he is 😁 always going in and out, hot 🥵 and cold 🥶.. unpredictable! My Virgo placement and serious Saturn in the 4th house with aspects to sun/mars and mercury ) keep me on the edge... not in a good way!
December 1, 2019 at 20:39
(Cancer) Trevor » kat.lovesastro
Your pluto trine his moon and in water signs, you feel his emotions strongly and intuitively, giving the relationship extra depth and obsession.

On top we got venus trine mars and sun sextile venus which are both attractors too,

His mars gemini will give him enough intelligence to get any virgo on the edge of seat too as being virgo you will like an intelligent man too.

Both Moons in compatible water signs which again creates strong emotional understanding, its like you can feel the others feelings just by being around him. This is very good for synastry because its got alot of intuitive connection goin on, quite magical indeed.

The ultimate ´source´ is your pluto 3rd house to his moon in 8th house. This is stated online as ´powerful psychic attachment´
December 1, 2019 at 00:42
(Virgo) kat.lovesastro
Anyone on here want to pinch in?
November 28, 2019 at 12:54
(Virgo) kat.lovesastro » kat.lovesastro
Composite: (I don’t know how to attach all charts into one post so I had them separately)
Login
(Log in)
November 28, 2019 at 12:46
(Virgo) kat.lovesastro
The Synastry:
Login
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »