Are intense attractions never meant to evolve into a fulfilled love? :)

November 27, 2019 at 16:49 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Are intense attractions never meant to evolve into a fulfilled love? :)
I always thought love should start with e deep, intense attraction. You see someone and you start to get a bit obsessed with him. Like a karmic attraction. You simply can´ t fight it.
You notice the same person seems to feel the same.
Still, things don´t evolve into a relationship. The attraction is so intense that you can´t be yourself around ghat person, you act weird, you are not patient and everything fades away.
Ofc, you remain with the ideal image of the person. You fill in all the blanks for the unknown parts of his personality. And he´s exactly as you would dream of. My Neptune close to the Sun is of real help in this matter. And you keep dreaming about him...

Question is...are these kind of karmic/intense attraction never meant to last/ develop into love?
Do we have to compromise when we want a relationship and choose with the brain, as, in my case at least, my heart´s choises would only be these kind of passionate attraction that never evolved into smth more for me?

What´s your opinion, more experianced people?
Did it ever happened to you to live a live at first sight that had a positive outcome? :)

Posts in topic

Page: 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
December 25, 2019 at 00:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yeah :4:
December 24, 2019 at 19:15
(Aries) ram_goat » Davis212
maja..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 24, 2019 at 14:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Luna Alba
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Muchas gracias, Davis!?‍♀️"

Siempre a la orden, Luna :1:

"I can totally relate to your post, especially with the Neptune/projecting part and the passionate drive given by Venus-Mars conj, and that unfortunate Pluto in my 7th."

Each placement in astrology has a "high vibration" and a "lower vibration" manifestation. No placement is fated to be "bad". If we understand those higher-up vibrations, then we can move towards them. That´s the idea behind a birth chart: spiritual evolution and growth.

So a 7th house Scorpio Pluto can ALSO be a blessing. How? Positively manifested, it can give an incredibly deep passion in a relationship (any kind of relationship). And by "passion" I don´t mean this uncontrollable and "divorced-from-reason" urge and force. What I mean by "passion" is this intensity of feeling; the ability to experience real "intimacy" - which isn´t the same as "sexual intimacy", mind you, hahahaha. Intimacy is when two minds share with each other what´s in them without any need to hide ourselves or our feelings/thoughts. And boy, is that sooooo stimulating for the soul!!

Neptune with the sun - as a higher vibration manifestation - could be the desire to experience a different kind of love; one that is very spiritual, kind, and emotionally binding. And so on with any apparent "hard placement". It is the individual himself - and not the placement/aspect itself - which make it "hard" or "soft", "good" or "bad".

"I spent almost a year analysing this ´deep attraction mechanism´ and I arrived at your conclusions."

Great! :-).

"Unfortunately, I did this analysis as a result of an intense regret for a relationship I really wanted, that didn´t work because of the aforementioned actions."

Pain and loss are two of the greatest "gurus", :-)). They are my best friends, :-).

"The regret was even bigger when I found out that in that year (mid 2017-mid 2018, but I only felt it in 2018) Jupiter was in my 7th house. And I really felt its superb vibe in creating all the context to meet the persons I was interested in."

Oh boy, a transiting Scorpio Pluto, :41:

"The sad part is that now I feel more mature and I solved part of these issues, but I don´t think I´ll have such a favourable context in the near/medium future again."

It is YOU the one who create that context, my friend, and not necessarily the planets.

"On the other hand, I read your text in an optimistic view and you very much highlighted the potential for growth, if I´ll be driven enough to fix/transcend my issues. Which I´m really determined to do ?‍♀️"

Great! :-)). You do have a great potential for growth AND the willingness to do so as evidenced by your posts and replies, :6:

"Another interesting aspect is that Cap Stellium involving my natal Sun, which I would describe as a big paradox: it makes me very Cappie, but, in the same time, it makes me very un-Cappy or exotic Cappie, as it brings me so many influences of other signs."

"Exotic Cappie" would do, :3:

"And you very well remarked my strange Piscean air, which, deep down, makes me an idealist and a dreamer."

Life is a dream; so dream big! :-). Just keep a little part of you grounded to reality, :-).

"And yes, I find that Sun-Neptune conj really challenging: it´s hard to stop dreaming about someone and project my ideal image on him, but I promised myself next try I´ll have a very different approach."

Oh, I´ve been there myself; a 7th house Scorpio Neptune here, haha. And trine a Pisces moon and square a Leo Mars. So I know ALL about projecting, haha. Gee, I have a PhD on it! But the key to handle that tendency is TIME; give yourself enough time to know the real person, you know. Don´t rush into it; keep that strong passion of yours in check, haha; take it one step at a time; talk a lot with the individual, but especially about 8th house stuff (deep conversations, you know); no sex for quite a while, haha.

"The good part is that I acknowledged it: it´s projecting in psychology and a bad-placed Neptune near the natal Sun in astrology ?"

Oh, it could also become a "blessed placement". It is totally up to you, :-).

"Ty for the reading and also for the personal advice.I really appreciate it ?"

Always my pleasure, Lady Maja :1:
December 24, 2019 at 14:14
=====
Thanks! :-)

I loved your contributions as well, :29:
December 23, 2019 at 17:21
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Davis212
Muchas gracias, Davis!?‍♀️

I can totally relate to your post, especially with the Neptune/projecting part and the passionate drive given by Venus-Mars conj, and that unfortunate Pluto in my 7th.

I spent almost a year analysing this "deep attraction mechanism" and I arrived at your conclusions.

Unfortunately, I did this analysys as a result of an intense regret for a relationship I really wanted, that didn´t work because of the aforementioned actions.

The regret was even bigger when I found out that in that year (mid 2017-mid 2018, but I only felt it in 2018) Jupiter was in my 7th house. And I really felt its superb vibe in creating all the context to meet the persons I was interested in.

The sad part is that now I feel more mature and I solved part of these issues, but I don´t think I´ll have such a favourable context in the near/medium future again.

On the other hand, I read your text in an optimistic view and you very much highlighted the potential for growth, if I´ll be driven enough to fix/transcend my issues. Which I´m really determined to do ?‍♀️

Another interesting aspect is that Cap Stellium involving my natal Sun, which I would describe as a big paradox: it makes me very Cappie, but, in the same time, it makes me very un-Cappy or exotic Cappie, as it brings me so many influences of other signs.
And you very well remarked my strange Piscean air, which, deep down, makes me an idealist and a dreamer.
And yes, I find that Sun-Neptune conj really challenging: it´s hard to stop dreaming about someone and project my ideal image on him, but I promised myself next try I´ll have a very different approach.
The good part is that I acknowledged it: it´s projecting in psychology and a bad-placed Neptune near the natal Sun in astrology ?

Ty for the reading and also for the personal advice.
I really appreciate it ?
December 23, 2019 at 07:58
(Aries) ram_goat » Davis212
Well said.

Bravo!

I think you just put the question to rest..
December 23, 2019 at 07:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
"I always thought love should start with e deep, intense attraction. You see someone and you start to get a bit obsessed with him. Like a karmic attraction. You simply can´ t fight it. "You notice the same person seems to feel the same."

That´s your placements speaking for you, I am afraid, :-). Let´s break it down for you, shall we? ;-)

"I always thought love should start with e deep, intense attraction"

That´s your Sun-Neptune and Mars-Venus conjunction; sudden and intense.

"You see someone and you start to get a bit obsessed with him. Like a karmic attraction. You simply can´ t fight it."

That´s your Pluto in Scorpio in your 7th square a 5th house Leo Moon. Then Lilith in the house of "Bed Pleasures" (the 12th) square Neptune.

"You notice the same person seems to feel the same."

He´s got a Plutonian obsession or infatuation.

"Still, things don´t evolve into a relationship."

Relationships - real ones - evolve with time as you know more and more about the individual, so as to recognize the compatibility between you two..

"The attraction is so intense that you can´t be yourself around that person, you act weird, you are not patient and everything fades away."

Because it is an obsession and an infatuation. Real romance takes time to develop and is stable.

"Ofc, you remain with the ideal image of the person. You fill in all the blanks for the unknown parts of his personality. And he´s exactly as you would dream of. My Neptune close to the Sun is of real help in this matter. And you keep dreaming about him…"

Not a "real help" but a "real nightmare", because you are just projecting your own romantic ideals on the other. You are not seeing the real person in front of you, but just what you want to see.

"Question is...are these kind of karmic/intense attraction never meant to last/ develop into love?"

Most of the time, it doesn´t, no. Because it isn´t based on reality and on the things that really matter. I am 51, married two times (15-18 years of total married life), and raised 5 kids (one of my own). I am also a Libra South Node with Venus conjunct it, and Venus is my chart ruler and Final Dispositor. So I would like to think that I know a thing or two about relationships, :-).

"Do we have to compromise when we want a relationship and choose with the brain, as, in my case at least, my heart´s choises would only be these kind of passionate attraction that never evolved into smth more for me?"

You have Chiron in your 5th house (deep sounds in the relationship department). Chiron is trine Venus indicating a need (but the possibility) to heal such woulds. Chiron is also trine Lilith in the 12th, indicating the possibility to transform that huge and uncontrolled passion you have into something more grounded and based on reality, but without losing the beauty and ecstasy of romance. Chiron is also sextile Jupiter in Scorpio in the 7th indicating that chance to heal those wounds and confusions about real love.

You need an "spiritual" kind of love (Sun-Neptune), but one that is not devoid of passion either. And your Jupiter in Scorpio in the 7th and sextile Venus, will always push you towards the very intense desire for romantic relationships. You are just too passionate as a woman and very few men are capable of handling that kind of passion. Most of them get scared and run. You need a "Plutonian" kind of partner, but the good kind of Plutonians. Not those manipulative and controlling freaks.

"What´s your opinion, more experienced people? Did it ever happened to you to live a live at first sight that had a positive outcome? :)"

No, I never did. It was ALWAYS the manifestations of my 7th house Scorpio Neptune trine my Pisces Moon, and that Neptune square my Leo Mars.

Love is a gradual thing that develops over time. And from real love comes a great passion and not the other way around.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 21, 2019 at 14:33
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » jaderosez
Thank you for reaching out and for the very elaborate reply ?.

I have to admit I now lack the knowledge about sinastry, but after I´ll read the basic principles, I´ll definetely follow the indicators you´ve highlited, to see the perspective of the relation ?.

"Every single pluto relationships/friendships I have heard of or been in myself"

What do you mean about Pluto Relationships?
The ones where Pluto stands out in the sinastry, or are you talking about our generation, who has Pluto in Scorpio?
December 20, 2019 at 23:07
(Taurus) nutelina » Luna Alba
Sorry 3x of what he has :4:
December 20, 2019 at 18:57
(Sagittarius) jaderosez
If you want my honest opinion: (I know my name is seekingvenusplutoconnection and I need to change this), no!

Every single pluto relationships/friendships I have heard of or been in myself(my generation has pluto opposing my moon) has ended up in jealousy, insecurities being amplified, power-plays and one/both people feeling like they were taken advantage of.

It´s like the moment you´re comfortable in these relationships (like for example you´ve affirmed that you´re okay with possessive/obsessive men and in fact you like possessive men), something else goes wrong. The reason why this happens is because these relationships are not true love, they are meant to challenge you enough to grow and believe me when I say I have grown.

Here´s my advice to you. We all seek out the passionate relationships. So if that´s you, I highly recommend a basic compatibility between the good old sun, moon, asc, and venus (and occasionally mars).

If you have these personal planets/indicators in the same sign, trine and/or opposite signs, most likely you guys will like eachother, and even respect eachother if sun/moon is involved.

However, what can break this or make it better is way too much pluto in the synastry/composite or both.

BUT if you guys have just a venus trine pluto in synastry and/or composite chart, this might just add passion to the relationship.

However, I´ve tracked the chart of an actress that is extremely beautiful (which usually triggers a man´s passions), who was beaten up by her boyfriend/lover and his wife and I checked their composite chart. They had a venus trine pluto!! I would say pluto in composite is worse.

So I recommend a small venus-trine pluto in synastry and not really much pluto in the composite. North node connections are also very passionate but are not as abusive as pluto. Neptune connections can be filled with deception but often times it feels so unreal and beautiful (I´ve been in one).

So I recommend basic compatibility in addition to easy aspects from pluto only in the synastry, I wouldn´t say no to connections such as venus conjunt neptune or venus conjunct mars ONLY if basic compatibility is also there. And north node connections are also great.

Good luck.
December 20, 2019 at 18:39
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » nutelina
Wait, what? :))

And Who? :))
December 20, 2019 at 17:46
He means you have 3x the hormones you have.
December 20, 2019 at 11:51
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I relate to your first post heavily. So many times a woman would make it clear, actions or otherwise. Yet I´d still crave said woman, and try with all my might.

What you said makes me look back on those mistakes.
December 19, 2019 at 21:42
(Taurus) nutelina » ram_goat
I didn´t know you were a fellow conspiracy nut :2:
December 17, 2019 at 19:21
(Aries) ram_goat » nutelina
Or "The Machine Stops" by E.M. Forster..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…
December 17, 2019 at 19:19
(Aries) ram_goat » Vetiver
aah but people are forever rewinding the film, and trying to replay it and make a "director´s cut" even when the "studio bosses" say no, again and again.
December 17, 2019 at 14:45
We adopted a grandmother, now we are meeting people virtually, maybe in the future people will get to know each other in real life too and it will actually connect us on a deeper level. I remember this class syndrome in Brave New World but at least Orwell got it right with iPhone and Facebook :4:

This site and the previous has let me slowly see that indeed there are earth people, fire people and the moon will undoubtedly give them this fire acting and being even more fierce like a smaller dog who has to stand up between the larger ones. I think that´s why people will feel good with Sun-Moon allthough there has to be a balance, Virgo with Aries moon is really funny, lovely I´d say but in Air signs I don´t like fire moons likely...
November 29, 2019 at 06:50
(Aries) ram_goat » Luna Alba
lol.

in that case I need helicopter rescue by air...
November 29, 2019 at 05:11
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » ram_goat
And if the man can´t dance...he gets no second chance :4:

British pop song/wisdom :61:
November 29, 2019 at 02:27
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
Wouldn´t have known that was Jaime Pressley if you didn´t say anything

She should get together with the hamburger girl on the Taurus food thread...

Yum...
November 29, 2019 at 02:15
Dancing is a good way to meet guys...

Special guy secret: guys know women love men who can dance.

I say go with this... see who you meet..
November 28, 2019 at 21:09
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Leo Moon
I love music, but just listening and dancing. I really love dancing.

I´m considering taking acting classes...I´m a huge theater fan. Also, I´m very keen on everything related to Arts :79:
So yes...I love and thank my Leo part for this :4:
November 28, 2019 at 21:03
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Luna Alba
I had to learn to loosen up a bit myself.

My interest in comedy helped when I was younger and the older I got the more I didn’t care.

All things are transient.

I like my Leo moon, it keeps me from being too detached. It’s good for my musical performance .
November 28, 2019 at 21:00
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » ram_goat
Well , Jamie is just impressive on so many levels!

:22: :2:
November 28, 2019 at 20:35
Ah but maybe you will never be as "flexible" as Jaimie Pressley in the picture..

She has Cancer Sun.. a zany comedienne..

But Diane Keaton has Cappie Sun..

:1: :1:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »