Venus Pluto Angles in Sinastry

November 12, 2019 at 07:25 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) beyzacen
Venus Pluto Angles in Sinastry
Of course, when we talk about all Venus-Pluto angles, it is appropriate to mention the existence of sexual and magnetic attraction. The existence of this attraction inevitably suggests that there is a fatal connection between the parties. In general, the owner of Pluto can be perceived by the owner of Venus as the gravity of the angle increases, as being harassing, jealous, possessive, bully. Intense feelings are high in this combination. Feeling as much love and hate at the extremes tells the relationships in Venus-Pluto character.But every death brings a transformation. This transformation is positive in some respects in harmonious angles. I believe that Venus-Pluto does not create short-term relationships. Individuals can make emotional and sexual manipulations to each other, even though they are hidden. This can also manifest unconscious. The relationships in which sexuality turns into a power struggle also reveal sadistic and masochistic tendencies (at incoherent angles). In Venus Pluto, it is said that the sadistic side could be Pluto, and the masochistic side could be Venus. Venus becomes the sensitizer in Plutonian emotions. Secrets are also important in this mutual settlement. It may be the relationship that is considered to be intimate and the two things that are of interest to you, because it is often not possible to tell that shot to someone. Love must be about the balance of powers. Power battles and tormenting relationships will give the person the necessary lesson. this course will generally be in the direction of er the relations that abuse the freedom and goodwill of the other does not bring happiness ’. The effect of this angle should dodge healthy. Deep emotions can bring deep sores. Under the influence of this angle, pay particular attention to how the other person can change you.

Sincerely
Beyza

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 17, 2019 at 08:16
(Taurus) nutelina » Astro
It depends on the exact angle then? :3:
November 17, 2019 at 08:15
(Taurus) nutelina
"It may be the relationship that is considered to be intimate and the two things that are of interest to you, because it is often not possible to tell that shot to someone. " Shot?

"The effect of this angle should dodge healthy." Huh?

Interesting interpretation nonetheless! :15:
November 17, 2019 at 07:59
(Aries) beyzacen » ram_goat
I´m giving lessons about astrology, they are my own information. I sometimes share a part of what i teach when I come to study the map. I share my registered articles. Astrology is not my real job its just hobby for me. I can naot be in here 7/24 ??
November 13, 2019 at 00:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Astro, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think pluto venus in synastry is overrated. There are people that have this aspect with everyone within a few years of their birthday. I´m sure they don´t feel the same way about everyone they share this synastry aspect with.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »