What kind of men will suit my spiritual growth? Who do I attract and where should I be careful?

November 7, 2019 at 16:45 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Drakusha
What kind of men will suit my spiritual growth? Who do I attract and where should I be careful?
Someone here told me that I attract magnetic/agressive men but I will end up with friendly/guru type of person? What does it mean? Where is it shown?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 9, 2019 at 06:38
(Virgo) Drakusha » Jace
Thank you. How can I find out what kind of person he´ll be?
November 9, 2019 at 06:37
(Virgo) Drakusha » Sunnyshadow
I´m sorry for that. Hope you´ll be well. Fight for your happiness. You don´t have to do things that make you unhappy
November 9, 2019 at 03:19
(Sagittarius) Jace
The ruler of the seventh house is Mars and Pluto so whenever you meet your partner during the meeting there can be implements of Aries and Taurus that being that you pass a statue of a bull or ram while on the date, maybe he drives a doge ram food shopping luxury all these things will be implemented when you meet your partner This is found With the sidereal chart
November 9, 2019 at 00:09
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Drakusha
Well it WAS really good at one time. Or so it seemed. I blame Pluto for the utter destruction :61:

7 years down the drain it seems like now. Things got completely fucked in the end.

The end
November 8, 2019 at 19:00
How´s your relationship going?
November 8, 2019 at 15:39
I´m a pluto 1st house. I know the article seems kinda harsh, but I was married to someone with pluto 7th and it makes sense. Just something to think about. Lifes full of positive and negative choices. Alot has to do with what we make of it. But you were asking about relationships, so the first thing to look at is the 7th house. I think it´s interesting that one thing I read was pluto 7th may end up with a pluto 1st, which us exactly what happened in my case
November 8, 2019 at 11:56
So if I´m right this article is about us right? Actually I´m not really attracted to scorpios. I love deep relationships it´s true but I don´t like hard ones, though I´ve always had hard ones for some reason
November 8, 2019 at 10:36
Reading this, I found it to be pretty accurate in my experience

http://scorpioland.org/traits-peopl…
November 8, 2019 at 06:33
Can you explain further what it means?
November 8, 2019 at 04:52
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Pluto in 7th could mean pluto in 1st person. That´s the aspect between me and my ex. Also is a kind of destructive placement as far as relationships go, from what I read. 😏
November 8, 2019 at 04:45
(Virgo) Drakusha » IIyyaarr13
I love sensitive and artistic men that´s true. What do you mean in your last sentence?
November 8, 2019 at 04:44
(Virgo) Drakusha » Mrav
Yeah I agree I think I wouldn´t be able to meet someone so virtually. Amd I agree also about sensitivism and emotional nature
November 7, 2019 at 23:41
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Artistic sensitive men are possible; You don´t have to have what others wish upon you!
November 7, 2019 at 20:08
(Cancer) Mrav » Drakusha
ok artistic places fits too, corresponds with Leo ruling 5th and Venus in 5th but moon is there too, so public places, masses, it´s not meeting over internet...moon is secretive also, moody of course, but sensitive and emotional...
November 7, 2019 at 20:04
(Virgo) Drakusha » Mrav
Honestly, I´m very private and don´t meet many guys. I only go out with them on a date if I have feelings for them. It might be anything, but especially artistic places. I love protective soft introverted, interesting men who are more rational. I must admit that the man I had feelings for was very unpredicible, sensitive intelligent but also very detached, aquarian type of guy and it didn´t really went well. I´m hoping now to see someone deeper emotionally
November 7, 2019 at 20:00
(Virgo) Drakusha » ram_goat
What? Didn´t get anything. Sorry
November 7, 2019 at 19:50
(Cancer) Mrav » Drakusha
I was referring to this
"could be magnetic man, could be guru type person"

other than that, my general rule is Mars is who you are attracted to, Jupiter/Sun is what you need...what will you choose is your choice... people are being in relationships for lot´s of reasons...you can get involved with someone because of his name, money, status...or just pure sexuality ... you can get in parallel relationships to fulfill all your needs or you can just hoop up from time to time with bunch of randoms because you like their personality...

strictly looking here and respecting astrology rules, I would say that your (first) husband will be, secretive, tall, well-educated ...that´s it!

people you usually date can be different, but you often meet them outside, stage involved (clubs, concerts) soften, protective kinds but very good looking, a bit exclusive, extroverted

how am I doing so far
November 7, 2019 at 19:49
(Aries) ram_goat » Drakusha
But rates of veneral disease are very low in cults..

and cherry Kool Aid tastes the best, although blueberry flavor is prettier.
November 7, 2019 at 19:44
(Virgo) Drakusha » Mrav
You mean I´m gonna choose someone like that?
November 7, 2019 at 18:58
(Cancer) Mrav » leorising
sounds like cult-leader
November 7, 2019 at 17:32
(Virgo) Drakusha » leorising
So in the end what does it mean? That I´m gonna find someone magnetic and also guru type of person? That would be just great😂😂
November 7, 2019 at 16:51
(Libra) leorising
pluto in scorpio at 7th house could be magnetic man, and jupiter in saggitarius could be guru type person

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »