mercRX trauma HELP. need help w/ syn chart of ex-friend of 10+yrs???

November 6, 2019 at 17:51 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) pei_mei6
mercRX trauma HELP. need help w/ syn chart of ex-friend of 10+yrs???
So, we instantly connected and it was all consuming but very toxic and I´m still learning about a lot, but know a few things.. Syn charts are where I start to get confused though. We ended on a VERY bad note about 5 yrs ago and thanks to merc rx, she came back into my life...? Any interps for us? I don´t know if I should allow her back in..
i am blue she is orange...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 20, 2020 at 15:44
(Capricorn) pei_mei6 » 3rdHousePastDaMoon
i cannot believe i´m just now seeing this... all of it resonates. especially the her wanting to have power over me or make me THINK she does.. thank you.
November 10, 2019 at 20:50
(Scorpio) 3rdHousePastDaMoon
I´m a bit confused when I see the synastry charts myself and I am a professional astrologer. I looked at your own chart, I´m trying to get a better idea of her placements and I don´t know what I did with my reading glasses to make it harder. I have to get a better look. I´m not getting a good feeling about her.
-----
Ok. Found glasses I don´t know if I like all the 8th house stuff and the Sun Moon opposition there there´s an agenda. On her part and I feel like she´s a homewrecker for lack of a better word and somehow has more power or let´s you think she has more power to wreck your reputation Your serenity I don´t know what circumstances were that it ended on but just your use of the words very badly ARE simple but pretty strong and a little bit reminiscent of the ending of my own close friendship with someone that I am curious to do a synastry chart with now because that person has reappearing if only by Internet in the lives of people close to me. I would say keep your guard up and sometimes things are in the past because they´re supposed to be it seems like a manipulative person who really doesn´t do anything just because unless there´s something they want to gain from it.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »