Will harmony and stable relations in the future with my venus await me?

November 3, 2019 at 10:20 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) LucyMay
Will harmony and stable relations in the future with my venus await me?
I am quite demanding, although I respect my partner and occasionally I can say something, unless, of course, the situation has reached an explosive level and, it seems to me, in search of that ideal person, I simply can’t find him. What is your opinion? What could you tell me about my Venus and, perhaps, give advice. Is it possible to determine at what age my fateful meeting may approximately happen?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 14, 2019 at 15:09
(Taurus) LucyMay » Conchobhar Baldrick
Thank you! :78:
November 14, 2019 at 08:11
(Pisces) Conchobhar Baldrick » LucyMay
It´s not a bad thing to have it. Really, Venus in Aries sounds awesome, absolutely thrilling, and we all have to pay for being what we are just like anyone else. I have this Venus too, and it´s worth taking pride in while in this world full of cowardice and weakness. Of course you could very easily achieve something very close to your fantastical dream of divine love. You have such power in you to have it.

Astrology tells us much less about promised destinies and much more so to a degree it tells us that which is regarding likely or unlikely outcomes of self, life, and the interaction between the two. It is not really meant to be so spot-on predictive, general trends are much clearer but there will always be exceptions that contradict what is expected.
November 13, 2019 at 17:43
(Taurus) LucyMay » Astro
:9:
November 13, 2019 at 16:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Astro, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Your Venus in Aries is very combative... Maybe you like the fights and explosiveness in your relationships or you attract these partners that bring this out in the relationship.
You also have Mars conjunct chiron. So you´re paying for these explosive outburst in your relationships. Very painful for you :9:.
November 4, 2019 at 16:34
(Taurus) LucyMay » ancient_astrology
Thank You! :15:
November 4, 2019 at 16:06
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
You have Venus in her joy in the House of Good Fortune. That´s good for relationships, but it´s not all good, because Venus is in her adversity in Aries. For that reason, the good things will be mixed with occasional outbursts of strong anger.
November 3, 2019 at 14:34
(Taurus) LucyMay » fishscales
Thank you, but I never search, sometimes I want to be loved, but I understand that I don’t really want a relationship. Just like you said, I enjoy every moment of my life, it is much better. :79: :79: :79:
November 3, 2019 at 13:42
(Pisces) fishscales
With your Venus in Aries in the 3rd, trine Pluto in the 12th and sextile Neptune, you are probably looking for passionate, intense, imaginative, and direct, yet somehow "otherworldly" communication in relationships. Communication about secrets, the occult, psychology, and/or the hidden or taboo aspects of life may be important areas of conversation for you in relationships.

"it seems to me, in search of that ideal person, I simply can’t find him. What is your opinion?"

Take your hands of the wheel. Call off the search. Not because I think you won´t find anyone, but because... What´s the point? Wanting to find someone is not going to make them arrive any faster. Enjoy every moment of your life for what it is, and stay centered in it. Find happiness moment to moment, without worrying about the future. You will find yourself becoming happier, which will attract more of the right kind of people, and maybe the whole thing will come full circle, and you´ll find that partner...

Just make sure that if you decide to do this you are actually committing to being in the moment, not just doing it to acquire what you want...

The universe tends to give the most when we stop wanting...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »