Womans mars conjunct mans venus

October 30, 2019 at 03:56 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Womans mars conjunct mans venus
So I know this girl who has her mars very close to my venus. Like < 2°. I seem to be infatuated with her, and cant help but think the feeling goes both ways. (Maybe not the right word, it´s more than sexual attraction) But we really are just casual acquaintances, and she is in a relationship, so...

Anyway, just got me interested in this aspect. I´ve read that when a mans mars is conjunct womans venus, it´s more just a primal, physical attraction, whereas if you flip the planets to mans venus :191: womans mars, it´s more like a spiritual connection. Not sure whether I believe that or not, but somethings going on there, that´s for sure.

Just wanted to see if anybody´s got any knowledge or experience with this aspect. ....And, for the record, we have a few other conjunctions, and I have trouble figuring out which is doing what. But I think this venus/mars thing is pretty significant, so wanted to ask.

Thanks

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 31, 2019 at 08:37
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » ram_goat
I agree... I agree...

Another interesting thing I noticed about our charts, that may not be easily noticed, is I have Jupiter exact conjunct my sun, and she has Jupiter exact opposite her sun. So we both have strong Jupiter/sun aspects. Wonder if this has any significance in my attraction. I would think probably so in some way.
October 31, 2019 at 01:01
(Aries) ram_goat » Sunnyshadow
It didnt take a synastry chart to tell me I was highly attracted to this person.

Yes, sometimes, with some people, you can feel it across a room..
from a complete stranger. It´s nice to know such things exist in this dreary world. Gives you some hope, some days.
October 31, 2019 at 00:57
Lol, thanks RG. Yeah, sometimes it is just that simple.

I like the way you put it.

Dont over think it. I´ve learned that we dont always get what we want, so I´m good with that.

Yes the synastry is really there. It just seems to strengthen my...belief, or understanding of astrology. It didnt take a synastry chart to tell me I was highly attracted to this person.
October 30, 2019 at 15:10
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
I agree that is a nice synastry chart...

I don´t take that "loving", "easy", "explosive passion" stuff at the top of the chart too seriously, but when you have 17 easy aspects to 7 difficult ones, you can tell which way the tide is going...
October 30, 2019 at 14:45
But just so magnetic to me. Trying to wrap my head around it.

Sometimes that is the final truth.. just that simple..

Smile when you feel it. Enjoy the magic of it. I´ve been on the receiving end of it a few times, it can be akward talking people down from that state. Be mindful of how you come across, so you don´t seem strange. A sense of humor helps diffuse the err.. "tension" along with an adult realization that people have free will and we don´t always get the thing we want in life.

My, that is some damn fine synastry on that chart.
October 30, 2019 at 13:17
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Sunnyshadow
Heres the chart. Unsure of time, but the time I picked feels like it may be close.

Theres alot of age difference there too, I know. Probably another reason why I´ve been so reluctant to even attempt anything. But just so magnetic to me. Trying to wrap my head around it.
October 30, 2019 at 12:47
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
Maybe that´s why it feels more like an emotional thing. The sun/moon conjunction. Like I barely know her and feel like I´d walk to the end of the earth for her. Or maybe that she would give me some type of emotional understanding. Then the mars/venus thing gives the high attraction.
October 30, 2019 at 11:35
(Pisces) fishscales
Ah the sun conjunct moon girl...

The aspect of aspects in a synastry I say...

Ram goat is giving sound advice...

Take a shot...
October 30, 2019 at 06:22
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
I’ve had this aspect before. I was more attracted to her than the other way around. It was never going to work because Mars square Mars.
October 30, 2019 at 05:33
Do it, see what happens, be respectful of boundaries and be realistic about reality and possibilities. There are always odd virgos and outliers of any sign where things work and you don´t really understand why. I particularly dislike Virgo, but there are a few I have known that were absolute exceptions to that rule. 2 that I have known. Just try, be realistic and whatever happens, happens.
October 30, 2019 at 05:15
Yeah, that´s what we are all afraid of I suppose. Unrequited love. At this point I dont have much to lose just to see if shes interested in talking. I´d probably be happy just to have a chat with her to see more about what shes about. If it´s not mutual, at least i could say i tried. She is in a relationship, and part of me wants to respect that by just leaving her alone, but good God, it´s hard. ..to not just send a, hey how are you doing? Or something. If I get crickets, I get crickets. I wont bother her anymore. Probably the biggest thing working against us is shes a Virgo and I´m a Leo. Not alot of chemistry with those 2 signs typically. But with all the other things going on there may be a chance. I´ve got NN in Virgo and beginning to think it has something to do with my desires, including romance. Maybe that´s a false idea, not sure
October 30, 2019 at 05:02
well, here´s the down side... it may not be mutual. she might not be as into you as you are into her. that is where house overlays between the charts will tell you a lot. Sometimes there is equal attraction on both sides, or at least positive aspects. It´s a bummer when it´s not mutual, but as with so many things in life you just have to deal with it in an adult manner. But yes those hot aspects are a real thing. Once it happens to you you´ll believe, if you don´t believe already.
October 30, 2019 at 04:57
I wish I knew her time of birth, but unfortunately do not. And yes, i can believe it´s real. It´s almost like having a physical reaction just by looking at a picture of her. Soul connection or karmic connection or whatever you want to call it. And it´s not just your standard run-of-the-mill attraction. I get that quite often. No, its alot more going on, like I said in the earlier post.

I read on another forum someone described this aspect as finding something you´ve been looking for for a long time. And that it just "feels right" both of those descriptions sound accurate. I really think with her, it´s a combination of mars/venus, sun/moon primarily, then saturn/venus, possibly the chiron/neptune exact conj. and probably some others I´m missing, moon trine moon is another one.

Some of the house overlays in my chart dont seem that significant, or even possibly malefic, but I may need to take a closer look. Kinda just want to send her a message just to break the ice, but dont want to come across the wrong way. Was hoping she´d bust in my window one night :61:
October 30, 2019 at 04:29
We are friends on the book of faces, and when I see her picture I´m like a moth to a flame. Just get drawn in big time. It´s like seeing someone and thinking you know each other from another life. So much there, but dont really see her that often in real life. Just got me daydreaming I suppose

No you describe it perfectly.. and yes, it´s real. Now what is sensible to do with that is the next question. But yes, it´s a real thing. Check your house overlays too..
October 30, 2019 at 04:19
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
Yeah, I wouldnt mind being chased. Having Aries on my descendant supposedly I like aggressive types, but dont know if that´s really true or not. Maybe just assertive types, that are self sufficient.

Yeah, that mars/venus connection is hard to take my eyes off of. I´m sure that´s alot of what I´m sensing. Another BIG one is her moon almost exact conjunct my sun. (I´ve talked about this girl before :3:) And then i have Saturn conjunct her venus. And then her chiron conjunct my Neptune.

We are friends on the book of faces, and when I see her picture I´m like a moth to a flame. Just get drawn in big time. It´s like seeing someone and thinking you know each other from another life. So much there, but dont really see her that often in real life. Just got me daydreaming I suppose
October 30, 2019 at 04:07
(Pisces) fishscales
I would take a woman´s Mars conjunct a man´s Venus to mean that she would take the lead sexually...

No, I´m not talking about any kind of weird dominatrix shit... Just that she may be the aggressor, or the initiator...

Fuck why not... Who says we have to do all the work all the time...

Either way, there´s going to be an attraction...

If all works out...enjoy... :37:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »