Saturn = The Truth?

October 30, 2019 at 03:21 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) fishscales
Saturn = The Truth?
Just an experiment...

Do you find yourself to be exceedingly honest in the areas where Saturn is in your chart?

Ie, Saturn in Libra, you´re very honest in relationships...

Saturn in the 6th, you´re very honest at work....

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
November 8, 2019 at 13:48
(Cancer) Mantzourana
As Morena.Lu, I have :157: in :180: in 4th house.
I´m very honest to my family. To a point that I may be raw sometimes.

To the other areas, I am generally honest, but for me, not hurting others comes first. I say the truth, but I say it in a way that won´t hurt them. Or I prefer silence.
November 8, 2019 at 07:42
(Leo) Patrickat
I have Saturn in early Libra in the 1st house but Virgo ascendant and much twelfth house activity, also part of a T-square, so I find that it fits into my introversion and self criticism (Virgo sun). Don´t think I am honest enough in relationships or about myself but try to be honorable. I noticed noone else replied with Saturn in the first, guess it is stifling but teaching by personal obstacles. Would maybe Jupiter and the Sagg influence relate more to the topic of honesty? Saturn is ultimtely a teacher but bends or avoids the truth in order to achieve a purpose or gain control in a negative chart?
October 30, 2019 at 22:51
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin » fishscales
Well, I have Saturn Sagittarius in 10th but I don’t really have this fear of public failure though I guess it’s because I also have Uranus Sagittarius in 10th so I don’t really care of how I’m perceived as. I have burnt bridges at work..

On the other hand my Pluto is just under a degree of the 8th house. I’m extremely paranoid of others and dealing business with them and sharing. I have massive trust issues. I have a very direct way of communicating with others.
October 30, 2019 at 16:02
(Pisces) Nola_la » ram_goat
"Saturn in Gemini in 5 here..

we´re opposite twins"

It´s good to know :117:
October 30, 2019 at 14:18
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » fishscales
One of my most funniest come back lines ever was when I looked at someone who was a bully, and they said to me "what are you looking at? "

I squinted and turned my head to the side and slowly said, "I don´t know."

That fucker wanted to kill me. Lol
October 30, 2019 at 14:10
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » fishscales
Sigh, it may be the pluto opposite my mercury or saturn conjunct ic...

I am honest to a fault about everything except when it comes to MY money. Pluto opposite mercury...

A girl once asked me about her highlighted hair and makeup... I told her she looked like a clown... Almost got slapped

I worked retail and a person donated $100 to a charity and they said to me I bet no one has donated that much to the charity, huh. I said a week ago another man donated $1000. He said with a fucked up, screwed up face, "ok." and walked out... The manager over heard our conversation and called me into the back room. She busted out in tears laughing. She said, "Next time, just say thanks for the donation."

I had another incident where I was working retail and this lady picked up a bag of bread and put it between her arms. She squished the HELL OUT OF THAT BREAD. looked like an cut off train track rail. She tried to put it back and grab another
I said what the are you doing. We went back and forward. The manager called me in the back again and was like let it go. She was still laughing.

I´m honest to a fault. I have a friend who refuses to shop with me because she knows I´m deadly honest. She told me that she will only go shopping with me if she could staple, sow and duck tape my mouth shut...

I´ve actually made people cry with my honesty.

Made an outspoken, know it all man actually shut up because he was talking out of his ass and I actually knew more about the subject than him. A friend´s eyes almost fell out of her head when I told him about himself.... She gave me a $20.00 and said she´s calling me to come over whenever that man shows back up again. He got on her nerves. I said... OK. I just told the truth...

Alot of other funny stuff happened.

I told a manager how I REALLY felt about him... THAT WAS FUNNY AS HELL. I didn´t last 1 more day without getting fired. Lol.

DAMN, so much shit has happened.

I had another female manager ask me if she was a bitch. I told her she reminds me of a kitten...

Had another manager write me up, and on the signature Instead of signing my name at the signature I drew a smiley face and drew an arrow to the back that said turn over. Then told the manager how I really felt on the back. That was funny as well...

I have too many stories. Lol
October 30, 2019 at 13:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
System message: Post has been written by user Hayjilly, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That makes sense - feeling detached until your Second Saturn Return.

I have Saturn in my 7H (Pullen) 8H (Placidus) and I felt very detached from my personal relationship and my inner self up until a few months before Saturn went into Capricorn.

7H - I was a promiscuous/dishonest teen/young adult. Blatant disregard for my partners in the past, little care for how my actions affected them.
Now I (greatly) value my close relationships, and do find I am more sincere in regards to how I nurture them.

8H - Still digging here, embracing the toxicity I held at my core is no fun, but necessary. I know I still have a long way to go, but I am genuinely interested in healing.
October 30, 2019 at 13:24
(Aquarius) nikkia
Saturn in Aquarius 2ed (a misunderstood house, imho)

Saturn is also the lead planet in my stellium. Although I am not an ´open book´ type of person, I am very honest... but much more than this - I am VERY trustworthy.

Like Leo Moon - I´ve quit and been fired from jobs for NOT lying and deceiving others. Yes, fuck ´em.

My integrity is priceless to me.
October 30, 2019 at 12:57
(Gemini) Olenna
Yes i would say it so for me.
I take my commitments and all relationships seriously. Have high standards in relationships and dishonesty is something i don`t have tolerance for.
Saturn is heavily influencing my relationships, being in Libra, it rules my 7th house, and it`s involved in an out of sign square with Venus.
October 30, 2019 at 12:44
(Pisces) fishscales » Sir
"What about Sun´s light ?"

I was thinking the same.

Pluto can represent how blockages are cleared in order for the light to shine...it can also represent the blockages itself...

The sign Leo, ruled by the sun, is not known to be a deceptive sign...they don´t hide... They are what they are... Similar to Aries, a sign in which the sun is exalted...

At the same time, the sun is in its fall in Aquarius...another honest sign... Although Aquarian honesty is usually rooted in the intellect, as in "it makes no sense to be dishonest"...
October 30, 2019 at 12:43
(Cancer) Kenho
I have saturn in 9 ( pluto and mars too)
i am honest about my religion, law and discipline. I respect the authority too much (daddy..)
i can´t transgress
The law is the law :2:

have big goals :160:,
fight for goals :155:
and serve as an example:157:...that´s me :75:
October 30, 2019 at 12:27
(Virgo) Sir » Iroquois Pliskin
What about Sun´s light ?

i agree with you on Saturn. Saturn/Jupiter are conditioning. Pluto, Neptun and Uranus are above social conditioning. They are the transpersonal planets. I apreciate plutonic forces destroying the human ´castles of lies´ but deep inside i trust only Sun to shed light.
October 30, 2019 at 12:19
(Libra) leorising
I have saturn at 4th house and I am well committed to my family, I take care of my parents needs. I am catholic and I can not see myself in another religion (matters of sagittarius)
But i ve read that the house where we have saturn, we feel detached from these subjects, but it gives results results after 32/36 years
October 30, 2019 at 11:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user berrycat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes. I have Saturn in the 4th House. As well as my fluffy Taurus/Cancer business, I definitely exercise ´tough love´ with my relatives as a result of my desire to nurture and protect our relationships. I think that this manifests as a need for emotional transparency. I have integrity where my people are concerned and am strict with my boundaries in all their forms.
October 30, 2019 at 11:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
System message: Post has been written by user berrycat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Fuck them!!! I still have my integrity and they are scum!!!

Don’t get any extras at a car dealer. They are all bullshit!"

Woohoo! It´s the Leo/Aquarius blend!
October 30, 2019 at 11:25
(Pisces) fishscales » Iroquois Pliskin
Pluto forces the truth to come out, one way or another...

Where Saturn is, we may approach the truth more willingly... Although I´m sure aspects matter a great deal...

Saturn may also represent an area of fear that causes us to bury the truth, or not want to face it..

Really, I´m not sure... Just wanted to hear what others thought...

My first thoughts are that wherever Saturn is in our chart is an area we take seriously, so we probably approach it with integrity...
October 30, 2019 at 07:52
(Aries) nutelina » Leo Moon
Isn’t 6th house about health? 11th should be work?
October 30, 2019 at 07:49
(Aries) nutelina » Iroquois Pliskin
Me and my brother both have Pluto in the 4th house. Many clashes with my parents, we were their teachers.
October 30, 2019 at 07:47
(Aries) nutelina » Morena.Lu
Oh that’s interesting! ;-)
October 30, 2019 at 07:46
(Aries) nutelina
Yes fishscales Saturn in Virgo in 3rd I like to diligently explain people how things work in a logical way without anything else. Pure logic and patience.
October 30, 2019 at 07:36
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
I was told that being born with Saturn in Aquarius means it wouldn´t be easy to shake free of peer notions; Father had :157: :191: my :157: He thought he was the one most severely "sat-on". :24:
Eyob went to Jordan and Satan persuaded God to throw Tyrannosaurus Rex at him, to summarize the "Book of Job" :39:
Saturn can be like an extra MC to those who are already too serious! :85:
The nearer gas giant, Jupiter, is more likely to grant honesty. :62:
October 30, 2019 at 06:19
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
Saturn isn’t the truth. Pluto is the truth. Pluto exposes everything you hide and refuse to acknowledge.
October 30, 2019 at 06:08
(Taurus) Morena.Lu
Saturn in the 4 th( :180:)
I try to be honest all the time..but for my family I was always honest, sometimes even brutal in telling everything I think..
Also, it is the same for love, always telling the truth..that :154: goes in :180: in 4 th house in disposition..
October 30, 2019 at 04:51
(Aries) ram_goat » Nola_la
Saturn in Gemini in 5 here..

we´re opposite twins
October 30, 2019 at 04:47
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
"I told the customer they were lying and his car had not been sprayed. I was fired.

Fuck them!!! I still have my integrity and they are scum!!!"

That is some character shit right there brotha... GOOD FOR YOU
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »