A previous Life

October 29, 2019 at 17:58 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Amdash
A previous Life
My curiosity upon previous lives has been Turned on and I was curious how would I find out about mine previous life in astrology or in any other Esoteric
knowledge?

Also does anyone on this site know of their previous life? If so how did you find out?

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
November 6, 2019 at 23:11
(Pisces) N_thecat » Amdash
>My sincerest apologies for butting in"

It´s your topic :1: :1: :1:

>"I was pretty shocked at how accurate that number really was. I was listening to it using the first video on YouTube and I was pretty shocked how accurate it was."

Yes, I feel the same. Decription of Life path number 11 suites my personality. I like that number. And other people with that 11 :1:

I heard that Descendant sign (7th house) shows who is attractive to us, but I am not sure about it.

I like your art. And Morenas too :74: Really interesting, nice to see it here :68: :68:
November 6, 2019 at 12:51
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » goldenlion32
That is the best conclusion. :4: :4: :4:
November 6, 2019 at 12:49
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Mantzourana
Thank you!:)Maybe you should try..They said to me something like that because of my 8th house..I think I will do it one day(no matter what they say ;-))
November 6, 2019 at 11:51
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Morena_Lu
The conclusion we were elephants in a previous life. :61: :61: :61:
November 6, 2019 at 11:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Mantzourana, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The drawings of both of you are excellent! Bravo! :74:

I would like to have hypnosis to learn about my previous lives, but I have Neptune opposite Sun in natal chart and my astrologer told me that I shouldn´t have hypnosis because it will be dangerous for me...
:42:
November 1, 2019 at 09:52
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Amdash
"I am really loving that elephant."
I think this one is better.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 31, 2019 at 02:56
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Hayjilly
NO! :8: :14: :28: :22: :23: :39: :63: :43: :25: :23: :41: :22: :14: :39: :23: :8:
October 31, 2019 at 00:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
System message: Post has been written by user Hayjilly, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Is that where Soul Mates come into play? Or Twin Flames? Or is that all just poppycock? I’ve heard that Soul Mates are people weve know in previous incarnations, and Twin Flames are literal pieces of our soul in another body.
October 30, 2019 at 22:46
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
There is an episode of "Psi Faktorr" where a decent dilligent Canadian has a parallel incarnation in Chicago that´s into trouble and no-good!
According to Dr. Bruce Goldberg and Lobsang Rampa it is possible to have up to six simultaneous incarnations at one time.
October 30, 2019 at 22:00
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » emerauxe
I didn´t, I will try to find it. They didn´t have this book in any bookstore in Belgrade. :(
October 30, 2019 at 21:18
What really makes you happy? Singing, drawing..both? Listen to your heart and take a risk, you can not be wrong with that. You are very talented, it is not about college, if you follow your passion-you can be the greatest. I like to inspire others to do things that they are afraid to do. If you have a nice voice..sing, make something from it. It´s your soul´s plan, create something beautiful and enjoy process alone. I would like you to send us some yt video with your band, I think people here really like music. :-))) .I wish you luck,don´t forget this :
"Everything you can imagine is real.";-)
-Pablo Picasso
October 30, 2019 at 21:00
(Aquarius) Amdash » Morena_Lu
Oh hon that is perfectly fine. There is literally nothing wrong with changing my topic. What I might find myself going right back into that topic at a random timeline anyway.

Frankly I’m a little bit more happier that there are people that actually would like to talk about topics and I rarely get people to talk with me about topics on these forms.

Actually I started out as a singer, and I was actually trying to be a singer but I got into our a little bit later like around high school, and it was mostly the Japanese comic books.

I wanted to do illustration but I kind of flaked out on college, just because I wasn’t really too interested in giving money and my motivation to stay in college just dwindled. But some of my work is self taught. And I did find someone who is willing to help me see that my work was very highly skilled. I just need to see it in the right direction.

See I’ll send insecurities about myself and it stinks this website that I actually have been studying and seeing and understanding for well that some of this is just energy exalted from outside forces. As well as inside forces. What’s the saying?

The law of correspondence, as above so below.

I actually am aiming to get back into singing but lately my mind has been diving into other different avenues and certain attributes that involve clothing design, and picking up a piano to play to get my vocals back up to speed. As well as possibly buying a acoustic.
October 30, 2019 at 20:55
Try to tell him that, I think it is the best way, go for it!;-) :154:in :182: is dreamy, I try to be down to earth, i just think we should not be afraid when we feel something, when it is real.. I hope that you two can be happy together. :3:
October 30, 2019 at 20:50
I like them, I like your technique, I am a self -taught, but I maybe enter some art college..I am also into photography(nature and portraits), you? Sorry, I transform your topic into art discussion/gallery :61:
October 30, 2019 at 20:47
I am really loving that elephant.
October 30, 2019 at 20:46
Man, who are you telling. I was using the reference of that one portrait of a woman and I was actually pretty happy about it. And then I found myself actually a little bit more happy after I got critiqued about it. Turns out the nose is a little bit to elongated in terms of proportion, but I have to say I was really happy when I get the critique because it really Chyna open my eyes a little bit slightly.

I actually like that my eye is getting a little bit better in terms of seeing.

Also you have Venus in Pisces! That is really awesome! I find out my Venus in Pisces instead of yield a little bit more towards literally Pisceans, or possibly a pacific Piscean. I don’t know. I found myself with a huge infatuation with one guy he was a Pisces.

I’m just constantly thinking about these little fantasies about me and him. It makes even worse considering we’re in the same band too. But I do feel that they are somewhat shrinking down. But it does get a little bit annoying that Think about him in this light, and it gets frustrating when he doesn’t.

Plus just consistent daydreaming of certain things just gets really tiresome. I feel like a Dillusionist. I mean not too much of one but, sometimes they can get pretty hectic in that head of mine
October 30, 2019 at 20:44
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Morena_Lu
They look better on a paper..I use Faber -Castell(permanent ink), you?
Login
(Log in)
October 30, 2019 at 20:40
How are these? Most of them were exercises some while others were lessons. My plan is actually to move into portraits. Get a little bit better at that and try to expand on making a few bucks off of it. But mostly a living.

Ah the dream.
Login
(Log in)
October 30, 2019 at 20:36
You are really good! I like how you draw, it is not easy to draw portraits. Also, shading is good, keep working, you are very talented!:)
October 30, 2019 at 20:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » N_thecat
System message: Post has been written by user Hayjilly, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That is too funny, and an interesting talent to say the least!
I don´t know much about numerology, but enjoy reading people´s LP #´s as most agree that they fit into their psyche.

I have an Aquarius NN and they fascinate me. I wouldn´t say it´s an attraction, but when I stumble upon an Aqua, I find I am like a kid in a candy store when they talk. Entranced would be a suitable word.
My father is a Libran, and one of my biggest influences, I admire the later degree Librans, as they seem to be less superficial/shallow, imo.
Login
(Log in)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Morena_Lu
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Did you read Robert Schwartz´s other book "Courageous Souls",Morena.Lu?

I found it to be rather different in the answers it provides for the reasons of karma and why people come into the world to learn specific lessons.
October 30, 2019 at 20:32
Login
(Log in)
October 30, 2019 at 20:28
I think I got it right
Login
(Log in)
October 30, 2019 at 20:17
Thank you very much, it means a lot to me! I have a hundreds of them, this is only a few of them.
I would like to see your work, you have :154: in :182: like me, it is a great placement for :154:. I couldn´t imagine my life without books, movies, music..
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »