2020 Saturn Pluto Conjunction

October 29, 2019 at 17:16 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Hayjilly, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

2020 Saturn Pluto Conjunction
Most of us have been anticipating, or dreading, this grand conjunction. Where will these planets meet in your own Natal chart?

Saturn will join Pluto on January 3rd, 2020, conjunction will be exact from January 12th, 2020 through May 8th, 2020.

Many astrologers have speculated how this will affect politics and other worldly matters as well.

What do you see happening?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 19, 2020 at 11:43
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Iceblu333
I think you are right.

The piper will be paid one way or another.
April 18, 2020 at 17:41
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » dani_mae1
Dani, May 13 is when alot of Payment holds are due.

Verizon has a Covid-19 plan in place where you don´t have to pay your bill till the 13th of May.

My Insurance company has a Covid plan in place for May 25th...

I think Venus Retrograde is when the Piper must be paid and if he´s not you´re screwed....

I think it´s when the bills are due and if no one can pay them because they wasted thier money... Well it´s lights off/out...

Maybe I´m wrong... But thats what I see so far...
April 17, 2020 at 14:21
Ha, OK... Yikes....

I was at Walmart yesterday and a lady tried to make me enter a different door talking about one way is for exiting and the other side is for entering....

I kept walking like I didn´t hear her...
April 17, 2020 at 14:18

Wow, I didn´t know that they could block you from going to stores and buying food.”

They can’t. It’s a guideline but no one seems to be following. I don’t think they can do that, force us to adhere to it lawfully.
April 17, 2020 at 14:11
Wow, I didn´t know that they could block you from going to stores and buying food... I guess Alabama ain´t gonna try that crap because things will go left quick...

I guess I was able to stock up here because nobody seems to know or really "feel" the brunt of this virus yet... I guess thats the quirks of living in a small town... Everyone knows everyone and low crime... Hence less law enforcement...

Lastly, everyone has a gun... So no Bullsh*t... Lol.
April 17, 2020 at 14:02
We couldn’t find them either. And it’s one of the foods my son will eat. Fortunately there are plenty of kids supplemental drinks available right now and I stocked up on that. Unfortunately with the restrictions now, it’s impossible to get a good stockpile going and now we have specific days according to our last name we are to shop.
April 17, 2020 at 13:58
The question is... Will this lead to war with China... Because this has effected the world...

And everyone wants thier money back...
April 17, 2020 at 13:57
Delivery truck did not bring any either... I´m stocked up on my favorite kind of dried foods...

But, Hopefully nothing else happens...
April 17, 2020 at 13:55
Some people are buying virtual "Fortnight" characters and video game add ons...

Sigh... Hopefully nothing happens.... But if it does.... I hope they can eat thier virtual video game character...

Also, in my area... You can´t find ramen noodles anymore... A store clerk said its the first time ever she has seen an outage of Raman noodles...
April 17, 2020 at 13:45
We definitely are saving it! I’m trying to not pay attention to how others are acting. I give myself one hour if that of news a day and it’s split between morning afternoon and evening. Anything more is going to be too much.
April 17, 2020 at 13:29
I would save it...

There are stupid people donating $100´s of dollars to youtube video game streamers... Or youtubers in general...

They got the money and have no idea how or why to use it... Sigh...
April 17, 2020 at 13:24
I bought 3 months worth of can food...

2 cans for a dollar each at "Dollar General;" corn and beans and rice and a lot of salt and pepper.

My shelves are full...

Hopefully I´m wrong though...

I haven´t had the laser focus I used to have when this post began....

Saturn was transiting my 8th from moon when I made responses here earlier and I literally was here up for days and hours Trying to figure out things... Researching... I did not sleep...

I´m more relaxed now... So I´m not as sharp as before...
April 17, 2020 at 13:19
“ I really don´t know, and when venus retrogrades... It´s like she snaps...
Maybe things get worse and the stimulus check that was given out reason finally becomes clear...

It was meant to buy food... Not to be wasted..”

That’s why we are saving ours for when we truly need it. I had the same thought.
April 17, 2020 at 13:18
When I get up I will look at the transits as a collective.

I haven´t done that in awhile. I´ve only looked at my personal chart....

I do know that the money that was to be given to the small businesses has dried out and they will need more money or they will go bust...

If I see anything I will respond again later.
April 17, 2020 at 13:16
I have no idea... all the planets begin to retrograde 3 days apart days later... I honestly stopped looking at the transits by themselves because my personal transits look crazy...

Pluto rules my 2nd house... Last year when he retrograded it was like I could not make any money...

As soon as he stationed and went direct I paid off a loan... And a day later I had 2 car accidents that gave me 2 checks...

So... I have no idea...

I really don´t want pluto to begin its retrograde cycle again... Lol...

So I guess globally... The spread of the virus may begin to slow... But maybe the money that was given to us begins to dry out.

It currently is for small businesses... The 600 billion; or the amount of money set aside for small businesses has already been used up...

Maybe there´s a ripple effect....

Maybe something else happens that requires another stimulus package....

OR maybe something good happens for a change....

I really don´t know, and when venus retrogrades... It´s like she snaps...
Maybe things get worse and the stimulus check that was given out reason finally becomes clear...

It was meant to buy food... Not to be wasted...
April 17, 2020 at 12:31
What affects do you think Pluto retrograde are going to bring to the virus?
April 17, 2020 at 08:56
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Did anyone actually predict the coronavirus outbreak?

https://youtu.be/u4Zx1Zg4Ky0
YouTube
YouTube
March 20, 2020 at 19:11
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
This is more of a spiritual message.

But it made me think....
March 20, 2020 at 19:07
(Taurus) Iceblu333
This is interesting.

The Jupiter/Saturn Conjunction will square Uranus...

https://youtu.be/g9XDjpsB3VQ
YouTube
YouTube
March 20, 2020 at 16:35
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
Geesh, I think that she´s right, in the video.

The reason why the next election is so hard to predict is... nobody really wins.

I see that Trump is released from Saturns influence Jan 20, 2021. It leaves Sadi Sati.

But Sadi Sati begins for Bloomberg and Clinton around that time.

For Biden, I think Saturn enters 10th from moon. Saturn is the Karaka of the 10th house, in General. So Biden may win but will regret it and there will be a mess...

This will be interesting.

That´s what I can see, but I could be wrong as to how it plays out.

Maybe Trump does win...

I don´t know anymore...

She´s right it´s hard to predict this one...
March 17, 2020 at 13:08
(Aquarius) EthericRemedy » Hayjilly
Hello,

What/which EA podcasts do you listen to? If you don’t mind me asking.

The conjunction happened in my 9th Cap and I have been/am being asked to build a new set of structured beliefs pertaining to a “higher power/guidance system”. It was also conjunct my Mars which rules my 7th & 12 houses (in traditional Hellenistic astrology). Go figure ?

We are living in very interesting times my friends ?
March 15, 2020 at 22:50
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » SpaceChild
Mars conjunct Saturn

https://youtu.be/H9G6akUjhP4
YouTube
YouTube
March 15, 2020 at 21:17
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » SpaceChild
Hopefully I´m wrong... here is another astrologers interpretation...

https://youtu.be/8LcxF3wqV4A
YouTube
YouTube
March 15, 2020 at 19:26
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » leorising
Now, I´m wondering what would happen if both Trump and Pence died...

Nancy Pelosi from the Homeless District Capitol of the world...would then become president... Jesus...

I would want to burn everything down myself then....

Geesh... Coronavirus go away....

I´m wondering why she ain´t sick yet... evil just dont die...
Posts: 212-188 187-163 162-138 137-113 112-88 87-63 62-38 37-13 12-1
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »