Progression for 2020. Can a fulfilling love appear with Uranus-Neptune in the 5th house?

October 27, 2019 at 17:33 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Progression for 2020. Can a fulfilling love appear with Uranus-Neptune in the 5th house?
Hello! I made my progression for 2020 and so many planets are located in the 5th house.
Will it be about career or love also? And what does that Neptune-Uranus mean?
In terms of career, I started to feel some serious impulses and opportunities since this month -October. I feel I´m in charge, I started to make serious efforts. It´s that now or never feel that I didn´t have since my teenage years. It´s about Saturn, I guess.
Still, I would really like to encounter a fulfilling love also. And some positive indicators seem to be there. Can it happen, when Uranus and Neptune are there, too?
What do you think about my progression chart?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 28, 2019 at 15:18
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » emerauxe
Ty. I will reply at the end of 2020,to see what actually happened;)
October 27, 2019 at 21:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Luna Alba
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You´re welcome, Geogeox.

Here are some possible birthdays of your future romantic partners.

Feb 17, Aug 5, Aug 19, Jan 30, and Aug 16.
October 27, 2019 at 18:55
So it should be something significant/enduring, right?
It seems almost impossible nowadays to find a lover who is both interesting and willing to commit :)).
But the aspects indicate more than just a fling, I guess/hope :)
Thank you for sharing your vision :)
October 27, 2019 at 18:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » emerauxe
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Most likely a romance with a foreigner who has the signs Aquarius and Leo prominently placed in their horoscope.
October 27, 2019 at 18:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Luna Alba
=====
Sudden unexpected attraction, a higher love with both intelligence and idealism,
leaving you without the baggage of the usual possessiveness and jealousy that tradtional romantic liasons are saddled with.

A modern model of a new advanced type of romance.
October 27, 2019 at 17:37
I know Uranus is the planet of change but somehow I see it as a sign of negative change, or abrupt transformation. Dunno...
October 27, 2019 at 17:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Absolutely!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »