Intense plutonic synastry... does this have potential to be long term?

October 26, 2019 at 07:17 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) 12houser
Intense plutonic synastry... does this have potential to be long term?
The synastry between me and the guy I like seems to be passionate and intense... however it worries me that it might not be able to sustain longevity? What do you guys think? Is this a short term relationship or does it have potential to be long term? Also is our connection only sexually based? That has been in the back of my mind as well. Any input would be appreciated thanks (:

Im a woman and in the blue he a man and in the ree
Ps: also if you click on view full image the picture will show up clearer
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 30, 2019 at 10:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user kaayli, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Saturn / Sun square, strained, Venus / Jupiter square tensions in love life, Venus / Mars :79:

To see if it is short or long-term, you need to look at the progressive in both maps.
October 30, 2019 at 02:46
(Pisces) 12houser » nutelina
If you click on the link at the bottom where it say view full size image, the image will get clearer. I have looked up those aspects but this synastry is confusing to me because there are some aspects indicating longevity and some notz so Im not sure what to make of it. People say it looks passionate but I would like to know if it can be real love and not just passion.
October 30, 2019 at 02:43
(Pisces) 12houser » Leo Moon
I’ll try that thank you (:
October 30, 2019 at 02:42
(Pisces) 12houser » Hayjilly
Thank you so much for your input ?? So do you think this seems more like a Karmic relationship than real love? It’s so hard to tell because the aspects I read including our conjunctions say theres an emotional and sexual bond, and thar there is longevity but the pluto and saturn squares are not good. So its hard to tell if whats there can lead to more or be short lived. Are there any good indicators of this?
October 29, 2019 at 14:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Hayjilly, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Pluto and Saturn represent longevity in a relationship. Harmonious aspects to both indicate the relationship has real staying power, but for the right reasons? That´s another question. Lots of sexual chemistry, but his AC lays in your 7H, indicating a karmic activation. Your Saturn resides in his 7H, which brings conflicting values in your relationship, make sure you communicate what you both feel you bring to the table and what your expectations are. Any relationship takes work, communication and comprehension are key players there.
October 27, 2019 at 08:15
(Taurus) nutelina
Well hard to see but I see Pluto Square Moon...? See for yourself, google it and read about it.
October 27, 2019 at 03:08
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » 12houser
Put up the synastry from this site and perhaps someone will respond.

Full synastry from astroseek.

It certainly increases the chances for a response from what I have seen.
October 26, 2019 at 21:54
(Pisces) 12houser
anyone? :(

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »