7th house ruler in 8th house

October 17, 2019 at 05:56 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) jaderosez
7th house ruler in 8th house
If you have a history of being suicidal, but you are trying to live, and you start dating and the guy has 7th house ruler in 8th house and venus in virgo, would you still date him?

For those that think 8th house doesn´t absolutely indicate death. My tenth house ruler is in the 8th. My dad (tenth house) died when my 8th house progressed to my moon (tenth house ruler). Anecdotal but what do you guys think?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 17, 2019 at 11:30
(Taurus) nutelina
Well I wouldn´t date Venus in Virgo because that´s a critical place for Venus to be in... but if you are feeling like learning maybe you can try. Better look at your transits.

I see you have Venus in Aquarius which is a difficult placement I´ve read, Aquarius is not very stable.. But I don´t have any personal experience. So maybe that´s why you feel like dating and you might confuse friendship with love with that Venus?

Anyone?

Going further, what did your father mean to you? Do you miss him or want to learn aspects of him in a partner? Maybe there is something with death you´d like to experience? Losing someone might leave you with more questions than answers.. But people are generally irrational when it comes to love and death.. Well my Venus in Pisces is speaking...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »