Lack of passion, by choice.

October 4, 2019 at 01:52 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user DavidEvans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Lack of passion, by choice.
I see a big problem in this world. Not enough passion. I always watch and see the guy, and occasionally girl, who goes out of their way for someone, is instant rejected. Apparently they creepy. While the person who could honestly care less, they chased. Can people not accept passion or something? Everyone married also seems so damn miserable. How is that healthy or okay? Why is this shit normal?

It is not just love, it is also daily life. You go to work, you go home. No sense of community anywhere anymore. And online chat simply doesn´t count. No one seems to have any passion, and most seem to run away when such things present themselves.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 8, 2019 at 17:27
(Aries) nutelina » DavidEvans
:61: You are really something aren´t you? :62:
October 8, 2019 at 17:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user DavidEvans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I am a gringo to one, an infidel to another. Oh I´ll get passion alright :61:
But hey, going down fighting isn´t too bad, actually great with the Nordic blood in my veins :P
October 8, 2019 at 11:48
(Aries) nutelina
Because this
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 8, 2019 at 11:47
(Aries) nutelina
Go to the Middle East or Mexico if you want passion. :2: You´ll be running to your safe haven quickly :61: :20:
October 8, 2019 at 09:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
=====
Im always working on myself. I just see girl I like and say hey :D
October 8, 2019 at 07:02
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » DavidEvans
All I´m saying is that from what I´ve seen. Scorpios will mirror you and pull out your darkness. They will let you see your own flaws, let you fight yourself and determine then if you can actually handle them.

I can only imagine 2 scorpios in one house married together. Sex might be great but arguments. Whew...

Both have to watch each other´s toes...

I can imagine the roof exploding off a house. But then again y´all are quiet killers. So maybe more like a house burning down... In each other´s sleep.

That is passion... But If you want something else like something stable. I say, focus on something else besides relationships and someone will eventually pop up. That´s how things work for me. When youre not looking and you´ve given up the damn thing falls in your lap...

Sometimes it just works that way. Take a break for a bit relationship wise.
October 8, 2019 at 06:49
Gotcha, I understand the scorp secrecy as well...
October 8, 2019 at 06:47
Honestly, that´s why I wanted to know if you dated a Scorpio.

Somewhere I listened to a video that Scorpios either understand each other or will kill each other. Either way they are like mirrors and will mirror back everything that you are exuding. They pull the darkness out of your depths. They Transform you. 😁
October 8, 2019 at 06:46
=====
Probably something ridiculous, that you are never informed about. Cant adapt if I´m not told yo
October 8, 2019 at 06:44
:39::39:Wait, so they have a standards list that you refuse to adapt to? :39: :39:

How inconsiderate of them!!! :61:
October 8, 2019 at 06:05
=====
Passionate over their first love, kinda gets extinguished after that. Nothing but bitter and mean, and way too perfect a standards checklist. Basically they will probably end up gold digging or staying alone and just fucking bad boys. All I see out of them.
October 8, 2019 at 05:05
(Gemini) Vanille
Chasing is creepy when they know beforehand they can´t have you and continue after being rejected...

I instantly reject because:
- they´re male
- I already love someone else
- it´s clear they only wanna fuck

@LeoMoon

I don´t crave sex, love only. I don´t crave anything at all once crushless (besides money) If people exist to reproduce, homosexuals and asexuals (or anyone on the spectrum) would not exist, yet we do... To prevent overpopulation? Or is there another reason...
October 8, 2019 at 04:57
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Specifically, what happened to the scorpio women? I would think that they are passionate
October 8, 2019 at 04:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » emerauxe
=====
Pisces are often my best times, but then they simply "vanish".. They are my 8th house. And my 12th house (Pisces ruled house) is Cancer.
October 8, 2019 at 04:16
(Aquarius) emerauxe » DavidEvans
Look for a Pisces woman similar to Dainty.
October 8, 2019 at 04:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » emerauxe
=====
I´m not going to restrain what I am for that reason. Why? I do so, they chase me (have experienced this), I chase back, they run away. To have to continue to hold back my passion drains me, unworthy act for one such as myself. A quick rejection is less time wasted for me.

The goal is not to get A woman, the goal is to get a woman that is good for me. Otherwise, better off alone.
October 8, 2019 at 04:02
(Aquarius) emerauxe
Be passionate about everything but them.
Then you will be considered a challenge and they´ll work to have that passion
transferred onto them.
October 4, 2019 at 07:00
(Pisces) Dainty
Indeed, in my life, men don’t want a woman who loves them unconditionally. They’d rather chase abusive, dishonest, masculine career women who cheat on them, abuse their finances and can’t fulfill their feminine duties without unrealistically overboard and demanding compromises.
October 4, 2019 at 05:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sunnyshadow
=====
Kiddie pool for sure! And ya, nature is quite efficient physically, spiritually, that just ain´t nature´s thing...
October 4, 2019 at 02:14
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I agree. Kiddie pool waders. Scared of the deep end
October 4, 2019 at 02:12
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
The people who we think about , negatively or positively have power over us.
So it is best to focus on the positive.

What You are describing is a strange law of human attraction.
People want what they can’t have. Realizing this can go a long way to negating the effects of this.

Speaking of romance, I personally wish that all could be straight up and honest.

Unfortunately it rarely works this way. It is a game.

Though it can be played with honesty and compassion.

People generally don’t realize the degree to which they dance like puppets on nature’s string of hormones and pheromones.

This results in so much heartbreak.

Nature wants people to reproduce. That is it!
Nature doesn’t care about the long term happiness of people.

That is why the recognition of nature’s trick with hormones and pheromones can lead one to choose a relationship based on what will truly lead to contentment.
October 4, 2019 at 02:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
=====
AGREED brotha! :75:💪
October 4, 2019 at 01:59
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Do and act what and how You feel is right.

Other people’s opinions and reactions only matter if they have shown a deep sense of care for You as a person.
Otherwise, fuck’em!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »