End of a Relationship, Change in Career

October 3, 2019 at 11:43 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill
End of a Relationship, Change in Career
I was curious if there were any significant indicators of two major changes currently going on in my life; the end of a relationship, and a change to my job scope.

I´ve changed functions in my job 2 times in the last month, this upcoming shift will be more aligned to what I want and larger scale.

As for the relationship, it wasn´t a hard ending, but a slow and changing one where we both saw this end coming from a long distance. Everything is coming to finality now.

Pluto & Saturn are the main culprits I assume, but I was wondering if there is anything else to show for this that I should study further?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 12, 2019 at 07:55
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill » stevenwings
W O W

Thank you for this, Steven, as always. Your answers provide me with so much to go further and study with.
October 12, 2019 at 00:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user stevenwings, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
If astro-seek could create the age harmonic charts of Dymock Brose, and using the time that you posted your message, the age harmonic chart shows Uranus exact quincunx Midheaven as well as Moon quincunx Sun with an orb of 0°23´; therefore, both are quite strong.

The Uranus/MC connection points to upsets or unexpected occurrences in your career, and may have included as few ripe thoughts about “take this job and shove it” because Uranus/MC combined with Moon/Sun can want to rebel against authority figures and/or the status quo.

The quincunx is less confrontation than 4th and 8th harmonics. There is an element of flexibility, and you can find humor and irony in a situation, so the storm probably blew over or you blew it off.

Jupiter was square Saturn with an orb of 0°05´. Jupiter and Saturn bring opposite sets of values. Jupiter is outgoing, optimistic, jovial, likes to take risks and be in the limelight. Saturn enjoys introversion, and tends to enjoy pessimism and/or cautious. Saturn also enjoys solitary activities.

And so on with a long list.

The square of Jupiter and Saturn pose a challenge: how to integrate all these contradictory values?

Notice Mars "in fall" in Cancer in the 7th was conjunct the Arabic Part of Divorce. Mars was square the Sun in Libra (also "in fall"), and Venus was Retrograde in the 5th House of Having Fun (also the 5th House of Having Fun while having a One-night Stand)

Zap. End of relationship.

https://imgur.com/FHq1lcT

Best wishes always,

Steven
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 4, 2019 at 05:09
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
"Saturn has a bad reputation as the planet of restriction and hard lessons."

The harder the lesson, the more you learn, right?

Uncompromising teachers are the best ones. They´re going to make sure the lesson is learned fully. Saturn is the ultimate uncompromising teacher.

As for restrictions, think about the Karate Kid. Mr Miyagi isn´t going to go straight to showing Daniel the crane kick... He´s gonna start with wax on, wax off. He´s going to start him at his level. If he didn´t "restrict" Daniel from learning the most advanced stuff first, he would have been a shitty teacher. Daniel would have been flying around doing crane kicks with no background in fundamentals, and would have eventually gotten his ass kicked. Same result if Daniel decided to ignore Miyagi´s lessons to go learn the fancy stuff that he wasn´t ready for and hadn´t earned the right to know. Ass kicking at the tournament. And it would have been Daniel´s fault 100%, not Miyagi´s. Transpose Daniel for "any of us", Miyagi for "Saturn" and tournament for "life" and there ya go.

Saturn is just trying to show us the right way of doing things. If we ignore him, we make a mess... And it´s our fault, not Saturn´s.

So no, I don´t see Saturn as a negative force, I see it as a very neccesary one.
October 4, 2019 at 04:44
(Pisces) fishscales » Admiral Hill
Oh shit did not even realize that you were having your Saturn return too... Jeez

Well, some of the stuff you said, especially about your previous place, sounds like a Saturn conjunct IC or Saturn 4th house transit... I don´t really know where the moving alot is coming from though... I guess I´d have to look closer

But the home stuff sounds kind of right

Sounds like that Saturn conjunct IC/opposite MC is actually working out kind of well... But not without its delays and lessons... You had to decline a promotion to stay true to yourself, and that´s now paying off...classic Saturn lesson, like you said

People think Saturn is all about getting ahead and all of that, probably because of its association with Capricorn... I have found that on deeper levels, Saturn is all about integrity, and rewards it like no other...
October 4, 2019 at 02:32
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Admiral Hill
Convention....blahhhh!

I have had 3 Aquarian’s as close friends.
One a woman born 38 minutes after me , in Bryn Mawr PA as opposed to Kingsport Tennessee.

I noticed that we all cared about what is right.
In regard to everyone.
We certainly care about ourselves but we wouldn’t Step on others to get what we want.

I would defy the entire world to do what is right.
Damn the consequences!
October 4, 2019 at 02:21
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Sunnyshadow
I feel fortunate to have my Moon in Leo.

It gives me some emotional fire.

Aquarian’s seem detached but they are not.

Aquarian’s have a sharp and fast intellect.
Everything is filtered through it.

Emotions are present. I don’t like to be controlled by my emotions.

That to me is a good thing.

I myself have intense emotions. I may not show them right away to just anyone.

Well, maybe the pissed off ones! :4:
October 4, 2019 at 01:49
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill » Leo Moon
Yes, exactly. The more I study the rulership of Uranus and Saturn to Aquarius it´s no wonder the streaks of rebelliousness and frustration that can come with it, like a horse bucking at convention lol.
October 4, 2019 at 01:48
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill » Sunnyshadow
Makes sense, he seems to me from study quite catastrophic to stability in relationships within the 7th house. Not sure if a good thing (opportunity to grow and learn) or terrible (chaos, divorces, trists at night lol).
October 4, 2019 at 01:47
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Leo Moon
I have met some cool and interesting aquarius-s but always so detached. I had an Aq. Female proposition me! She tried to be assertive, but later just too aloof for my taste. I think she was in love with an idea. Anyway, I´m sure I´m too (insert unsavory characteristic here)

I actually have uranus square sun, venus, and jupiter. So I have my Uranian traits. I actually had a chart calculator say Aquarius was 2nd and one said 3rd for most dominant sign. I have zero planets in Aquarius. Wth? I chalked it up to my 11th house sun/stelium

Yeah, uranus transit 7th. As soon as it hit, the marriage was over. She was dead weight anyway. Burnt that bridge. Au revoir
October 4, 2019 at 01:47
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill » fishscales
I think today I definitely felt the Mars Square Mars transit, received some pushback at work over bullshit and without even thinking I pushed back so hard (like a child I felt) I had to stop myself lol. Was going to offer some quick wit and cut off the support for their stupidity but then I was like no let´s..go calm down. And that whole thing, ´calm down before slamming a hammer´ has been a major lesson among many of my Saturn return. So it paid off I guess.

As for the family, I am very far from my family. I was asked to come visit them for holiday and refused simply because they never come to see me and I am tired of using all my vacation time and money to make things work out in regards to seeing them. Very cold to my family in terms of distance and communication.

As for home, yes so I have moved many times in the last 2 years and this current place I am in, the lease ends in a month. If I sign on for another year I get a fairly good discount, but there are some issues here. I like to think the entire apartment is rather Saturn. It is cold, dark and nearly underground (Pluto anyone?). I enjoy it but also wouldn´t mind some Venus upkeep here and there to some of the fixtures, like the bathroom. I haven´t had issues otherwise, here.

My last place however, was a bit of a battle. That was only 6 months ago also so, still for my return as Saturn has made now going on 3 passes to my stupid stellium. Anyways, the people responsible for upkeeping the yard failed to show for 2 quarters and I had to really escalate. They tried to bill me over for "extra work" since it had piled up and I had to escalate that even further also, it´s like, what a waste of my energy just do your fucking jobs people.

As for work I took a hit and had to realign my values, I declined a promotion but you know as soon as Saturn went direct the other day, I was offered a role in a team I have been waiting 2 years to get into. And if I had taken that promotion earlier I wouldn´t be able to get this new role now. That to me, is a huge Saturn return lesson paying off atm. I use to be the sort who would take it all on, detached from my personal wants and desires, and a couple years ago I´´d have taken that promotion. It took a lot to accept I wasn´t in the place energy wise, or value wise, to take it, and surrender to someone else who is basically incompetent. But I flowed with it, and was well taken care of, and now will see the reward for it. I´d say I´m impressed with my Return so far, I basically fell in line to experiment and see and it proved itself, and I suspect there´s a bit more yet to come.
October 4, 2019 at 00:29
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Sunnyshadow
That’s Uranus. Unexpected change.

It’s no wonder Aquarians have a reputation for being emotionally detached.

Being ruled by Saturn ,the planet of restriction and heavy lessons and Uranus the planet of unpredictability and lightning change.

We have to keep cool.
October 4, 2019 at 00:10
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I got divorced as soon as uranus hit my 7th house. Just recently realized it. That was 8 years ago. Pretty interesting I thought
October 4, 2019 at 00:03
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
Fish,
Saturn has a bad reputation as the planet of restriction and hard lessons.

As the traditional ruler of Aquarius I am curious if You feel Saturn is always such a negative planet?
October 3, 2019 at 23:32
(Pisces) fishscales
I agree with LeoMoon about the Uranus transit.. Plus Uranus is also in the 7th

Mars rules your 7th house of partnerships, and you´re having a Mars square Mars transit...maybe that provided the final impetus for the relationship to end

Any difficulties at home or with family?

I ask because I am going through the Saturn conjunct IC transit as well. Lots of physical difficulties with the house I rent...also the sense that it is getting old, too small, etc... Rent raised as well...feels more and more like a burden and not a comfort zone, and it is not an ideal time to move

Just wondering if you were experiencing anything similar

Of course, Saturn is also opposing your MC, so it could be manifesting for you more in career matters..
October 3, 2019 at 13:25
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill » Leo Moon
I forgot about that up there, and in my 7th which I have been meaning to study and also don´t really want to know yet.

But that aspect alone lol, Jesus. & Yes, it never ends does it.
October 3, 2019 at 12:26
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
:199: :193: :199: That is an aspect for change!

Plus being an Aquarius.

As an Aquarian myself I have noted the quick and sudden endings and beginnings throughout my life.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »