Could anyone please help me share some lights about this

September 30, 2019 at 17:54 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) afterglow
Could anyone please help me share some lights about this
Hi, it´d be great if anyone could help me explain what´s going on between me and this guy regarding it´s not over yet after 3 years despite we´ve had lots of disputes and conflicts but we´re simply not letting it go completely. Thanks in advance.

Long story short about how it´s not over: we had a short fling back in spring 2016 but he later moved to another country for higher education in summer ´16, so we decided to call it off meaning moving on (cuz i don´t wanna wait for anyone and, it´s just fling so it´s better off moving on with my life after several fights and argues and he blocked me on all contacts etc). however after 3 years, recently in august ´19 he came back to town and reached me, i´m kinda pissed because i´m so in love with my life right now but he came back and ruined my mood. i don´t hate him cuz it´s so indifferent, but yeah - we fought another time lately and...it keeps going on.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 2, 2019 at 23:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » afterglow
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
[[["Did it hurt you that he cut you out of his life completely? Perhaps you cared about him more than you thought, and still do"]]]

".. actually back in summer ´17, he came back in town for summer break and i wanted to meet him - again, due to our miscommunication, we fought (meh...) and he decided to ´let me go´ (by blocking me on all platforms). since that moment, i moved on."

I totally understand.

[[["And perhaps you are still upset with him because he cut you off like that, so abruptly. Any Leo Moon would be very upset about it, :-)"]]]

"... yes of course i´m, i think anyone in the same situation will react same as me, i mean although i´m not holding any grudges against him for now, there´s still something stuck in between us. many questions ´why did you do that?´ for the last 3 years and now must be ´why did you do that?")´ over his return"

I totally understand. I would be very upset if I were in your place.

"... tho in the last meet up, he met me to apologize but i don´t think he needed to do it, just because, i mean we were young and stupid so i don´t think it´s necessary."

Oh, but it was! And that says some good things about it, at least.

[[["But he had his reasons, didn´t he? Was he in agreement with you about breaking-up because he had to go abroad to study? How did he take it?"]]]

"... more likely, back in summer ´17 he said he didn´t like me that much, you know, i have self respect and big ego so yeah, i was done as he´d said that to me."

Totally understandable!

[[["Sorry, these are rethorical questions meant as "food for thought"; you need not to answer them."]]]

[[["Why don´t you just meet him for a coffee? Get things out of your chest, you know. You can be friends; heal old wounds, you know."]]]

".. i think i´ve given up on him due to our latest fight (pretty dumb fight yet personal so i couldn´t really tell you in details, it´s just it´s done for now and maybe the good synastry doesn´t mean anything)"

Tell me about it!! (I mean that a good synastry doesn´t necessarily mean anything). I´ve soulmate-like kind of synastries with a few women - like perfect synastries - but we could not even hold a conversation!! So I understand.

Myself, I tend to avoid relationships where many fights occur. I had to cut the connection with someone who was (is) very dear to me because we were fighting all the time. It just became too toxic for me.

But regardless of him, you do need to work on your own issues that self-limit you in relationships. You know what they are; I need not to tell you, :-).
October 2, 2019 at 19:06
(Virgo) afterglow » Davis212
Did it hurt you that he cut you out of his life completely? Perhaps you cared about him more than you thought, and still do -> actually back in summer ´17, he came back in town for summer break and i wanted to meet him - again, due to our miscommunication, we fought (meh...) and he decided to "let me go" (by blocking me on all platforms). since that moment, i moved on.

And perhaps you are still upset with him because he cut you off like that, so abruptly. Any Leo Moon would be very upset about it, :-) -> yes of course i´m, i think anyone in the same situation will react same as me, i mean although i´m not holding any grudges against him for now, there´s still something stuck in between us. many questions "why did you do that?" for the last 3 years and now must be "why did you do that?" over his return. tho in the last meet up, he met me to apologize but i don´t think he needed to do it, just because, i mean we were young and stupid so i don´t think it´s necessary.

But he had his reasons, didn´t he? Was he in agreement with you about breaking-up because he had to go abroad to study? How did he take it? -> more likely, back in summer ´17 he said he didn´t like me that much, you know, i have self respect and big ego so yeah, i was done as he´d said that to me.

Sorry, these are rethorical questions meant as "food for thought"; you need not to answer them.

Why don´t you just meet him for a coffee? Get things out of your chest, you know. You can be friends; heal old wounds, you know. -> i think i´ve given up on him due to our latest fight (pretty dumb fight yet personal so i couldn´t really tell you in details, it´s just it´s done for now and maybe the good synastry doesn´t mean anything)
October 2, 2019 at 17:25
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Hi, thanks for all."

Sure; anytime!

"I certainly dont think we could work it out for the best cuz i solely just wanna know why after all these years (3 years and no contacts, like he blocked my contacts and didnt answer my message and all) he searched for me again, this is what’s concerning me, although he explained that he just wanted to small meet up for how my life’s been ever since, i dont think it’s that it."

"You solely´ want to know"? Hmm... Are you sure is just that? ;-).

It seems to me that your attention is a little too much on him for this to be just a "mere curiosity", :-).

Did it hurt you that he cut you out of his life completely? Perhaps you cared about him more than you thought, and still do.

And perhaps you are still upset with him because he cut you off like that, so abruptly. Any Leo Moon would be very upset about it, :-).

But he had his reasons, didn´t he? Was he in agreement with you about breaking-up because he had to go abroad to study? How did he take it?

Sorry, these are rethorical questions meant as "food for thought"; you need not to answer them.

Why don´t you just meet him for a coffee? Get things out of your chest, you know. You can be friends; heal old wounds, you know.
October 2, 2019 at 09:42
Hi, thanks for all. I certainly dont think we could work it out for the best cuz i solely just wanna know why after all these years (3 years and no contacts, like he blocked my contacts and didnt answer my message and all) he searched for me again, this is what’s concerning me, although he explained that he just wanted to small meet up for how my life’s been ever since, i dont think it’s that it.
October 2, 2019 at 02:58
=====
"Thank you"

You are most welcome, :-).

", i always think the reason why our relationship is doomed is due to our awful communication."

I totally understand. You both have your very bad tempers. And you yourself has wounds (not just with him) in the area of communication - Chiron conjunct Mercury. Also Mercury opposite Saturn. But the situation is salvageable, I feel.

Perhaps this is your chance to work on your communication difficulties that I am sure have affected your relationships (including friendships) in your past, have it not? Do you think it is a "coincidence" that he came back and sought you out?

This is your chance to work on your temper and communication issues, regardless of how it works in the end for you two. Embrace this chance to change.

"Prolly working on that but i hope he would just at least tell me how he feels, since he always keeps silence."

Would a man who is not into you go through all this trouble and put up with all the fights/arguments?

He is proud (Aries Moon) just as you yourself are (Leo Moon), and is afraid of rejection.

Just take it one step at a time. Let go of your Ego and need to "be right". Lighten up on your very proud Leo Moon. This relationship has good potentials. I was wrong before.
October 2, 2019 at 02:45
Thank you, i always think the reason why our relationship is doomed is due to our awful communication. Prolly working on that but i hope he would just at least tell me how he feels, since he always keeps silence.
October 2, 2019 at 02:37
=====
"I see there is my sun squares his pluto and it’s said to be an obsessive aspect?"

And what is a good relationship without at least a little bit of obsession? Make good use of that passionate Mars square Venus of yours, ;-)).
October 2, 2019 at 02:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
=====
And you are also very much into him even though you may not admit it to yourself, ;-).
October 2, 2019 at 02:31
=====
Thanks for being honest!

He is very much into you for real. As I said before, if you BOTH work on understanding each other - and on your bad tempers - this synastry his really, really very promising.
October 2, 2019 at 02:28
Yup, i admit that i have quite bad temper and easily triggered by him and vice versa lol, anytime we talk it always ends up in conflicts and no one want to put up with another. But do you have any idea about his basic inner feeling for me? I see there is my sun squares his pluto and it’s said to be an obsessive aspect?
October 2, 2019 at 02:20
=====
"Hi, thank you but i think you got my chart wrong tho, my bday is in Aug 27th 1992 Ho Chi Minh City. Not sure why there is Cancer moon. Oh my god, my bad, i forgot to change the year of mine lol. Im not that old lol"

Well, this new "age" of yours changes everything! Haha. Including your own chart!

Actually, this "new" synastry looks pretty damn good! But you have your OWN communication issues to deal with; not just him.

You have Saturn in the 5th (romance) opposite Mercury in the 11th and also opposite Chiron in the 11th - though this last one is kind of "generational".

Then Chiron (our main wounds and difficulties) is conjunct Mercury (communication). And the ruler of your Aries 7th (Mars) is in Gemini (in the 9th) which makes you quite impatient.

That Mars is square Venus in the 12th, which can make you sexy and sensually attractive, but can also manifest in a lack of patience in romantic matters, and a tendency to get triggered by your partner.

About the only "bad" thing in the synastry is the Aspects to Jupiter. The rest is pretty good, in fact. You BOTH have bad tempers, not just him. And your 9th house South Node can make you to behave in self-righteous ways thinking that you know better. And others react to this and they feel not understood by you. But you think it is "them" and not you. You need to work on that.
Login
(Log in)
October 2, 2019 at 01:55
=====
Wow, you suddenly changed from 49 to 27!! I want to be able to do that myself, :4: :61:
October 2, 2019 at 01:54
=====
Oh, I see! Haha!

Ok, let me redo this then, haha. "I´ll be back", :-)
October 2, 2019 at 01:49
Hi, thank you but i think you got my chart wrong tho, my bday is in Aug 27th 1992 Ho Chi Minh City. Not sure why there is Cancer moon. Oh my god, my bad, i forgot to change the year of mine lol. Im not that old lol
October 2, 2019 at 01:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
His chart. I verified, and his Sun and Moon sign don´t change during the day.
Login
(Log in)
October 2, 2019 at 01:31
=====
The faster you get rid of him the better!!

The guy is a walking bomb about to explode, and he is obsessed with you (14 aspects with Pluto!!)

He has Mars conjunct his Sun and Venus. Then an Aries Moon square Mars, Uranus, Venus, etc. Then 5 squares to the North Node (future), which means 5 squares to the South Node (past).

And even though there are quite a few great synastry aspects, there are ALSO quite a few VERY bad ones!!
Login
(Log in)
October 2, 2019 at 00:47
=====
Thanks! I´ll get back to you in a little while.
October 2, 2019 at 00:08
sorry, his bday is jan 19th, 1994 in seoul, south korea.

regarding your question, i was having such hazy feeling about him unfortunately it was back in 2016 and now it´s gone, for now i just wonder what´s happened to him after all these years as he´s the one who cut me off brutally, then i finally accepted and moved on, he showed up.
October 1, 2019 at 23:58
=====
Please, post his date of birth (and city), even if you don´t have his exact birth time. That way I can at least have the "Aspects Table".

But I will only be able to tell you very general things, as we would be missing the exact houses where each planet are, his Ascendant, Descendant, MC and IC, and the Sun and Moon could change signs also, if they are at the very late degrees now a sign.

Why are you interested? I am curious. Seems you feel "connected" to him on a subsconcious level; like you do feel the "pull" regardless of the conflicts/arguments, don´t you?
October 1, 2019 at 23:40
(Virgo) afterglow » Iroquois Pliskin
that´s true cuz we´re from different culture and even different religion (i´m quite an atheist while he firmly believes in God, of course i have no judgement towards anyone´s belief and religion but he in return judged me, in fact we argued about this once already)...and many many things out of the blue that i think it´s not worth fighting at all.
October 1, 2019 at 23:37
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
You two argue because of Jupiter square Saturn. I’ve dealt with the opposition between these two planets instead of the square though. Essentially, your personal beliefs and ideas are not compatible with each other so unless both of you learn to respect each other’s viewpoints, this is not going to work.
October 1, 2019 at 23:20
hi, i attached the link but not working don´t know why, i´ve attached the chart already however i don´t have his exact birth time (i asked but his mom couldn´t remember, hopefully my birth time is enough - at least). thanks so much.

he is the outward circle (capricorn sun - aries moon)
October 1, 2019 at 06:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Where is the synastry chart and aspect table? We need that information. At least his exact time of birth and date.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »