Transiting Rahu conjunct Chiron? Any information?

September 28, 2019 at 23:47 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Transiting Rahu conjunct Chiron? Any information?
Hi, I was just trying to see if anyone had information on transiting Rahu conjunct Chiron and what it could mean. I know Chiron is the wounded healer but what are the effects when aspected by another planet or angle.

We all know that:
Jupiter "expands" whatever it touches.
Saturn "Constricts, manifests, restricts" whatever it touches.
Rahu acts like a bomb and expands rapidly whatever it touches.
Uranus is unexpected results, a wildcard or change.

What is the general effects of chiron?

Posts in topic

Page: 5 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
October 4, 2019 at 14:47
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » ZynCitrus
Ok, I can see now that it´s not a death in the family. The aspect is not shown in my chart. In relation to the previous deaths that I´ve calculated.

I will be on the look out for surgery, tho.
October 4, 2019 at 11:06
Mrav, please answer this and I won´t bother you again.

Are there any indicators of death to aunt Oct, 23, 2019? Chiron in the new age is the ruler of Virgo my 12th lord. The year 2000/2001 that I went to Canada and Detroit I did go to distant lands with family but after I came back, one of my aunts who lived there died the same year when jupiter conjunct chiron (exact). She died Dec 20 2001. Jupiter conjunct chiron Dec 22 2001.

Please check into this for me. Yes I can be crazy about money but I wouldn´t do anything crazy to family. I see why you backed away now. I´m scared to even call my aunt in case I mistakingly trigger something. I´m surprised that the death of my aunt (2001) is shown in my chart.

I do see a Mars Square Neptune from the 12th transit. Saturn conjunct Neptune transit. And Rahu conjunct Chiron transit for Oct 23.

Like you said, it could be sudden unexpected surgery. Rahu/Mars

You said something about surgery. My aunt does not believe in God nor astrology and won´t believe me even if I tried to warn her...

I can be crazy but I would never want anything to happen to her...
October 1, 2019 at 17:11
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Olenna
Ha, ok
October 1, 2019 at 17:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That`s so much catastrophe thinking. That Mercury/Pluto opposition is doing a number on your thought process.
Got to find a way to let that go. You have potential, direct your energy elsewhere, Pluto can help but right now it`s manifesting pretty badly.
October 1, 2019 at 16:53
I have been on unemployment since June. Literally have not left the house unless buying food or doing a favor for someone. That´s it.
October 1, 2019 at 16:52
A secure income, I want multiple houses being rented out. Passive income. An actual net worth. My own house which I can take care of physically and financially. Not to have to think about a boss or a job again. And also be able to set my close family up as well. But I won´t do it because they will do something stupid with the money. But be able to help them in case of an emergency. Like a health problem or a vehicle problem. People don´t understand a lot of people are living paycheck to pay check. You miss a few days of work and you´re homeless. Especially living in these big cities like California.

But people have "Hope," their $100,000 a year job never let´s them go. That nothing unexpected can happen and throw them into a living hell. Like a mistake/car accident that´s deemed their fault. They lose everything they have through the court system. Or a cheating wife and no prenup and she takes everything... College Debt is another trap designed to keep people trapped paying the banks and working for life. With a degree that they can´t get a job with... But they still have to pay the college debt. If they don´t pay the money back; any assets they gain can be collected by the banks.

But that´s my Saturn Ic talking I guess
October 1, 2019 at 16:50
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
By whole sign house system Jupiter is been in your 3rd house this whole time. Anything going on in there?
It will enter your 4th in december, where it will conjunct the rest of your planets, plus an eclipse on Christmas day i believe it is.
All the action is in your home and 10th house. You got Moon in the 9th house, a Jupiter house. Moon rules your 10th. There`s some interesting combinations going on. Maybe some will make sense later.
October 1, 2019 at 16:42
Not just a millionaire. Just to not ever have to think about money again.
October 1, 2019 at 16:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
=====
:61: Not a death wish. A ´´I want to be a millionaire´´ wish.
October 1, 2019 at 14:06
This particular deer just messed with me on the wrong day.
October 1, 2019 at 13:59
I live in deer Country where actually deer run into cars regularly. Deer accidents are extremely common. So its a common thing for a deer to actually run into you and your car gets totaled.

If you have liability insurance and drive around here you´re screwed.
October 1, 2019 at 13:55
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Iceblu333
"The deer must´ve been psychic or just knew."
Deer might be psychic, but you are psychopathic...
Killing to get insurance? Check your head, not your chart!

EOD for me here... yak
October 1, 2019 at 13:51
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Davis212
Lol, I don´t have a death wish. I have a money wish from Jupiter or Chiron. I "Hope" they can manifest it and make it happen. Lol :61:
October 1, 2019 at 13:49
That´s another reason why I´m concerned about Oct. So many transits this month and Jupiter is leaving my 2nd house. It hasn´t expanded anything as far as assets... Sigh.
October 1, 2019 at 13:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Olenna
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"That is scary dude. You better deal with your Pluto problems, it`s such an all or nothing energy, i get the feeling it`s getting worse now for you"

Don´t bother; he won´t listen. He has a death wish.
October 1, 2019 at 13:47
Yes, and the 3 million is just calculating myself. It´s not taking into account a partner or kids. So yes, I actually need more than 3 million to retire.
October 1, 2019 at 13:46
Not yet, Jupiter is probably in my 2nd house protecting my assets for now.
October 1, 2019 at 13:36
=====
That is scary dude. You better deal with your Pluto problems, it`s such an all or nothing energy, i get the feeling it`s getting worse now for you.
October 1, 2019 at 13:30
Instead of an angel on top of a pine (Christmas) tree it would´ve been the Deer. Well hmmm, it could´ve been a Deer angel. Lol. But seriously, I got to have money to not literally go crazy. :61:
October 1, 2019 at 13:26
I come from a poor place as well. Things tend to work out but, I definitely have to have money to be at peace mentally. I literally snap if I don´t. I had to push a friend away a little because I didn´t want her to see me when I´m broke. It´s not her seeing me broke nor an ego thing; she can see me at my worst or lowest and I don´t care how I look; it´s my energy. It´s really dark. I can be pure hell when I´m broke. Like burn everything down if it´s not working right. One night I was broke (nothing was going right for me) and I was driving and a deer popped out of the woods. I begged for that deer to jump into my head lights. I speed up but he decided not to run into the road. He would´ve ended up in a tree and I would´ve got a car insurance claim. The deer must´ve been psychic or just knew. It didn´t help that the car was having problems at the time either. I don´t want to be that dark around a friend. I can be dangerous when Im at that point. I haven´t done anything like that yet because I haven´t been completely broke. But I know exactly what I´m capable of and I can scare myself sometimes.
October 1, 2019 at 13:20
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Iceblu333
71 is very low for this generation. I would count with 80-87 so you need much more...
And if wanna retire so without work you save your body woth proper nutrition it can hold even longer...
Unless you start drinking from being bored...in that case even more money but for shorter period
Good luck with resoning hah
October 1, 2019 at 13:14
=====
I come from a very poor place and poor family. My idea of safety is not the same as everybody else`s. I don`t even dream anymore of having my own property and lots of money. My concern is survival, and doing some work i actually like, nothing more at this point. But then again i don`t have Pluto in 2nd house :4:, that can make you obsess about money and also bring you lots of money.
October 1, 2019 at 11:41
3 Million is not alot of money in the US if you calculate the numbers. A house is averaged at $400,000. Taxes yearly is roughly $1000 and slightly rises yearly (inflation) until you are (I think) 62. Car, home and property taxes, car and home insurance and other stuff adds up over the years to have to pay back. Health insurance is also crazy high when paying for it alone.

The Average income is $42,000. Where I live it´s less. Age now 29 - 100 (life expectancy) = 71.
71 X $42,000 = $3,024,000 to retire.

A health issue and surgery could take a major Chunk of that away at any time so it´s actually less than I need because health issues can happen multiple times. I don´t expect the government to help unless I go on medicaid and they take my land back when I die, not doing that. And that amount is just to live in a good home in my area. Move to California and it´s probably double. Then you have to think about the upkeep of the home. Re-roofing, Cutting grass, ect.

My concern is security, health and the ability to sustain a life without having to rely on any authority because they can easily fire you or let you down. They do not have the incentive to help you unless it benifits them in some way and you´re left with nothing.

So... I actually need more than 3 million to retire.
October 1, 2019 at 09:26
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Olenna
he is just young and american
their understanding of success is not as ours. They lost "middle" long time ago... Also government will not back you up when you fail, like here - at least house, food, basic needs, school it available to everyone. So in a way it´s understandable that they have to think "do or die" ... consumerism went way to far.
October 1, 2019 at 09:20
=====
3 million?!! Ice you are the definition of high expectations.
Having Saturn in 4th i relate to the pessimism towards life, and not having money, it squares my Venus. Even so i try not to let that ruin my life.
After my Saturn return things got much better in terms of pessimism, so hold on until then because you will see things in different light.
Davis explained things well to you, hopefully if you change your mentality a bit you can attract the things you desire. Let go of the negative things that happened to you because that`s what keeps you stuck, Pluto is working on that now.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »