Enemies - not visible in chart?

September 27, 2019 at 21:56 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Nola_la
Enemies - not visible in chart?
That´s not the first time I´ve tried to find my "luck" to enemies using astrology...Without success, because I have enemies in real life.

I´ve tried to analyze my chart in this area and...I don´t see anything specific. Well, maybe I´m still a beginner in astrology, because I do not notice the presence of enemies in my chart,but I have them in life.

As far as I know 7th house shows open enemies and 12th house hidden enemies and how I guess some planets there? I don´t have any planets in 7th or 12th house.
So there are probably more indicators of this or I really can´t interpret charts.

What gives me luck to enemies? Some addition to that - luck to "gossipers" who can harm. It´s not nice to say that, but I´ve often been the object of gossip/rumors :10:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
November 30, 2019 at 23:44
(Pisces) Nola_la » Ancient_Astrology
." I would expect some of your enemies might come from within your own family but it might be otherwise."

Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately, this is exactly what I suspected.
November 28, 2019 at 14:50
(Scorpio) Ancient_Astrology
This is easy. Ruler of the 12th house (the moon) in depression in Scorpio. It is maltreated by a Mars in a day chart. I would expect some of your enemies might come from within your own family but it might be otherwise.

So the problem in this chart comes from the poor placement of the Moon. It takes about 5 seconds to see that and I haven´t looked any further.
November 28, 2019 at 08:00
(Pisces) IleneTs » Nola_la
:15:
November 27, 2019 at 20:32
(Pisces) Nola_la » IleneTs
OK, now it is clear, thank You so much.
November 27, 2019 at 20:21
(Pisces) IleneTs » Nola_la
As said in Classical astrology Venus is in your 7th house, so it is visible.

Since there are only square aspects on Venus, (except for a sextile with Saturn), others can experience a certain tension and for some it may come across as hostile.

Trines and/or sextiles in progression and transits on the T-square can reduce the tension.

Does this help you to understand it? :17:
November 27, 2019 at 14:54
>"I think it all has to do with the T-square :154: :194: :155: :194: :152: :160:
In classical astrology (Whole Signs) Venus is in your 7th house.
These are very powerful aspects, not everyone can handle this."

Can you explain that - why it is not easy to handle?

Will be grateful :74:
October 3, 2019 at 18:23
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » SSSSireen
No not You. I was talking about other Geminis!

:4:

I was just being goofy when I said that.
It’s not the sign , it is the individual person.
October 3, 2019 at 17:43
(Gemini) SSSSireen » Leo Moon
Don’t be offended!?
Leo Moon I have a Leo moon! Of course I’m offended!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 3, 2019 at 10:47
(Aries) nutelina » Leo Moon
Aquarius man... they float around sometimes like fish too :61: At least they don´t have scales :2:
October 3, 2019 at 10:46
(Aries) nutelina » Nola_la
Good points, I was always atracted to Libra and felt really good with them but then this period seems behind me... When I think about it I have no clue, they are just so different and I found out I don´t like them much, friendships ended and I´m glad I don´t have to explain my feelings to them because they would´t understand what they are anyway.... :61: I´m exaggerating but it really does feel that way for me... They are just easy to go along with because their emotions are mild or missing. :4:
October 3, 2019 at 06:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Nola_la
System message: Post has been written by user Ricardo22, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
> And "shit magnet" I know something about that. It´s the worst kind of yhhh "attraction" you can have.

Yes, being a shit magnet isnt funny at all. I´m actually well liked by most of the people around me nowadays. I guess ive learned enough. Would say I´ve only one or two people in my life I would say are my friends. The rest just acquaintances really. As for being a "shit magnet" well, what we deny and suppress in ourselves just gets projected onto others. Basically people just mirror back to us what we refuse to accept in ourselves. My days of being a victim are over.

As for the scorpio moon Mars aspects, I think if you have something bad to say, you best say it behind their backs lol. Best not confront heavy scorpio people, unless you want an enemy for life lol :4:
October 3, 2019 at 02:20
(Pisces) Nola_la » Sunnyshadow
When I wrote the last post, I didn´t realize you had an "Moon oppositon Pluto" aspect. It´s important - so it is not only Pluto in 1st, it must be very intense because it´s connected with "light" :152: I have conjuction there, but heard that Moon in opposition to Mars tells samething about danger :

"They are also fantastic in an emergency, sensing danger way before anyone else."

https://darkstarastrology.com/moon-…

I am curious how can you relate this (sensing danger) to Pluto.
October 3, 2019 at 01:58
>"When I was younger I felt like I could cut the tension with a knife."

I like that comparison and ofc know that.

>" Like a poisonous spider for example"

And that´s the best. Now I know how to look at people with Pluto in 1st or Plutonic people :3: :3: :3:

But it´s not the first time when I think Pluto it´s like a poison or illness.

Having Moon in :178: conjuncted with Pluto in 4th (karmic house)
I can quite easily imagine what that Pluto in 1st means - but ofc it´s not the same.
I know that intensivity and specific perception of reality, people. It´s so full of...fear,sense of danger and toxicity, I don´t like it.

But it must also have some advantages ! :3: I guess some people don´t want to mess with you.

I have aspect like "Moon (in Scorpio) opposition Mars" in my chart and here is description of that:

"Moon opposite Mars natal makes you a passionate and emotional person. You are a fighter but can suffer from being too aggressive or defensive. Your bravery and fighting spirit make you very competitive and winning is important to you. Your instinct is simply to have what you want. You take the shortest route to fulfill your desires and often forget to consider the needs of others.

You are prone to a short temper when you don’t get what you want. Your competitive nature means you won’t give up which can cause bad moods, arguments, aggression, and conflict. Regardless of the rights or wrongs of a situation, you will often win because of your passion and energy.

If you cannot express your emotional frustrations and anger, you may be the victim of aggression from others. This seems a less common manifestation of Moon opposite Mars but it can lead to dangerous situations such as domestic violence if left unresolved."

"https://astrologyking.com/moon-oppo…

I know it´s not the same, but I see...some similarities there? But Pluto in 1st is more about manipulation, not agression.But maybe it´s a similar mechanism.
October 3, 2019 at 01:54
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
How about if You had literal invisible enemies!

Freaky!

I want some hidden enemies. People just hate me openly.

Which is cool. I let them know how cool it is that I am important to them! :4: :3: :2: :122: :46: :40:
October 3, 2019 at 01:42
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Nola_la
I actually find fire signs and me tend to get together.
I am low on fire. Though full of hot air. :3:

Libra’s are manipulative because they don’t like head on confrontation.
I always call them out on it, though in a gentle way.

Aries is the no bullshit head on , dead honest sign in my experience.
My Aquarius ends up doing the same. I ain’t got no time for fucking around!

Each person is an individual and just going on Sun sign isn’t near enough.
October 3, 2019 at 01:28
(Pisces) Nola_la » Ricardo22
That´s what you wrote, it´s so accurate, unfortunately. I know that feeling very well.

I see you have Sun,Mercury,Venus and even Uranus and Pluto in 4th - It must be hard for you :9:. I´ve never seen chart with so many planets in 4th house.

You have Sun conjuncted with Venus, but with Pluto too...Kinda strange? :23:

I don´t know anything about Saturn in 11th house,so I will explore that. Have some guessings ofc, but I will talk about it later.

And..."shit magnet" - I know something about that. It´s the worst kind of...yhhh "atrraction" you can have.
Sounds funny and looks funny in comedies, but it´s NOT funny.
October 3, 2019 at 01:27
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Nola_la
Except for Aquarius air signs are crap! :4:

( actually I never got on much with Gemini, but Libra
especially woman are ok by me!)

I am open to any and all signs. So any Gemini reading this do not be offended.
October 3, 2019 at 01:10
>"I think it all has to do with the T-square :154: :194: :155: :194: :152: :160:
In classical astrology (Whole Signs) Venus is in your 7th house."

I heard about it, but I never went deeper :4:. I thought 7th house is a good house for Venus, but with these aspects... :11: :11: :11:
October 3, 2019 at 00:52
(Pisces) Nola_la » fishscales
Honestly, it´s not easy for me to understand air signs - with my lack of air elements in chart...Some people say that can give atrraction - when two opposites meet, but I do not believe that. I know a lot of Geminis and we never got along, no attraction - rather irritation in relationships after a short time :4

And Libras...I don´t know them well. Yeah, I know Libra is seen as so balanced, full of harmony and all that bla bla bla. For sure that sounds not nice, but that"s how I see that : "Libra is soo..."bla bla bla".I know they have so many advantages, but I´m not interested in that and it´s not disrespect, just no interest.In the same way as for someone else my sign, for sure and there´s nothing wrong with it.I just don´t feel that sign and don´t understand their kind of energy -it´s like an unknown land for me or another way...Libras are just transparent for me,especially on the emotional side.

I have only IC/ South Node in :177:

And I don´t see Sun in Libra as so attractive (in many areas), but Venus in Libra is like a gift, probably also Mercury in Libra...

Didn´t realize that Libras are manipulative. I heard they are seen as spiritual. Honestly, there is something weird about them, maybe these manipulative traits, I don´t know :1:.

And it´s kinda funny because I was always convinced :177: is a feminine sign and still see them like that, so womanly at first sight.

if I made a lot of mistakes in my guesses it only confirms how little I know about :177:.

I will try to remember this description, I believe that it will help me understand this sign a bit, so thanks :1: :40: :1:
October 3, 2019 at 00:47
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Nola_la
I agree about the tension. I can be very laid back, but with a tense undercurrent. A strange combination. Weird is accurate too. We dont mind what the crowd thinks, which tends to dictate what is "normal". When I was younger I felt like I could cut the tension with a knife. I think it´s because Pluto gets into power struggles with other people. It´s a defense mechanism. Either people want to manipulate or dominate pluto 1st people, or something? Dominate or be dominated. So theres always tension lurking just beneath the surface. I´m a libra rising, so Venus is my chart ruler. To me venus is very different from pluto. So it´s a strange combination. Probably helps balance it out. I read something that kind of made sense. That pluto 1st people are both fragile and dangerous. Like a poisonous spider for example. So people fear it. ..But not everybody. I have a few friends as well as enemies. I dont think I even realized I had pluto in 1st until I was over 30, when I really started studying my astrology. It all started making sense then 😂
October 3, 2019 at 00:00
>"If you dont have any haters you aren´t trying hard enough.

Not related to your chart per say, but always heard that Pluto in 1st house either people like you or hate you. Get scapegoated as being "bad" or whatever. True in my experience."

Hahaha - ok, I know it´s not funny, but I heard from a few people with that placement almost the same thing you write about. They usually describe that impression (in interpersonal relations) as "dark", "weird","very intense" or..."full of tension." And yeah,the best word : "tension" :4: - I think there is always that tension between you and other people,at first glance (?),whenever you enter the room. I guess it could be that "love - hate" impression/kinda thing.

I knew that Nicole Scherzinger has Pluto in 1st and tha description fits her, that´s how I see Pluto in 1st.

But not only she...Pluto in 1st has Stephen King too,Meryl Streep, Jared Leto (but he has almost 3 planets there),Ryan Reynolds, Beyonce,even Charlize Theron and Louis de Funes have that :2: But being serious - Pluto is generational planet, so that impression may be different, not always dark. And some people have more than one planet in 1st house -for example Jared Leto, Leonardo di Caprio.

Seriously, I think that any planet in first house gives something specific about the impression - no matter if it is Mars (Catherine Zeta - Jones) or Saturn (Monica Bellucci). These people are more visible, for sure more...expressive? But I can only imagine, because I don´t have any planet in 1st :1:
October 2, 2019 at 12:31
(Libra) leorising » victoria5
yes really true. but i am with open eyes :17:
October 2, 2019 at 12:23
(Aquarius) victoria5 » leorising
CHIRON on the 11th...friendship betrayal
September 30, 2019 at 15:49
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Kybele
Yeah, I guess I just related to this thread title. Got alot of acquaintances that will smile in my face and talk behind my back. Pluto be too much for some people, lol. Hell, it´s too much for me alot of the time. It´s got it´s good qualities though. It´s kind of like a bulldozer clearing the path. It ain´t pretty, but it gets the job done
September 30, 2019 at 10:28
(Pisces) fishscales » Kybele
Not related to this conversation, but after seeing the saying on your picture, I figured you must have a major Aquarius influence somewhere...had to check your profile to confirm... Yup, moon in Aquarius :4:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »