What type of pet should I bring in to my home

September 27, 2019 at 07:31 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) polareyezd
What type of pet should I bring in to my home
Hi everyone I don´t really know what kind of pet I would be most suited to have in my home.

I certainly don´t want to adopt a pet and then find that it´s not a good match as that´s not fair to animal.

I´ve been lucky to care for various animals in the past and feel very comfortable around non lethal type animals. Although ferocious wild animals naturally scare me.

I was just wondering if there was any astrological indicator on what kind of animals you know cats dogs birds hamsters fish chickens ants? Lol whatever I should consider owning.

I am also curious if certain breeds are indicated astrologically. And like if there´s any indications anyone else has noticed.

Thanks so much in advance for your answers.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 12, 2019 at 00:44
(Libra) polareyezd
So I saw some really adorable puppies and I really really like them but then I learned that they were guard dogs and bred to be the best guard dogs ever.

However they looked like black labs. But the reality of it is that they are actually very very large strong fast and potentially so aggressive and fearless that their capable of doing almost just about anything to kill something or someone for protecting their owner or property.

These dogs not the puppies but the parent of these puppies were So intensely frightening to me I was frightened I was deeply afraid because I knew these dogs or checking me out until They decided if I was a threat or not. Words cannot describe how incredibly scary they really were.

And I just read the thread about when will I die.

That reminded me of these dogs a little bit.

If some predators were to hurt me or to try to come in a dog like this would indeed challenge that predator to a death duel.

I kind of like the idea of being guarded by a domesticated loyal creature, with the ferocious capability of a wild beast. Seeing these dogs scope me out was so intense reminding me why I don´t like wild animals and I think that´s crazy to have wild animals as pets but these dogs are guard dogs they guard property people all that.

It´s just that I feel so frightened I felt so frightened in the past of other people´s animals. But I also think maybe it´s time for me to have a guard dog so that I won´t be scared so much for myself or other people´s dogs in fact other bad people and thier dogs will be scared of my dog.

I kind of like the idea what do you guys think?
September 30, 2019 at 08:12
(Taurus) nutelina » kaayli
Aww :75: :12:
September 30, 2019 at 07:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » polareyezd
System message: Post has been written by user kaayli, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You also have Mc Leo, who is ruled by the Sun in the fifth house, the house tip is in the Pisces, which is ruled by Neptune in Sagittarius, Neptune (chaos) in the 2nd decan in Sagittarius, which is Leo (children and our animals) Saturn / The Sun / Mercury + generally gives loyal and responsible people to those they care about. But when you were 10 years of Transisting Saturn, natal Neptune activates 90 degrees to natal Saturn in the 10th house (to do with your animals).
But have this to do with your calling, for the Sun is in the 12th house, which is also Neptune´s house. Would look at Transit / Prog, and Sol / arc, for they are approaching / activating natal Neptune soon.
September 30, 2019 at 05:11
(Libra) polareyezd
I had been entrusted to take care of my nieghbors horses and dogs when I was just 10 I rode horses since I was 8. We had pet cats, chickens, turkeys, geese, ducks, racoons, dogs large and small, mcaws, tiny finches, llamas, fish, tarantula, snakes, and an iguana. What does my astrology say about this? I had the best childhood Because of this. I did used to have orange cheeked waxbill finches and a blue Persian long-haired cat I had the best time with that. Both of these pets moved on in a positive way. I had a white wolf at one point... This was the coolest dog ever! I also recently had yellow lab and two small Chihuahua dogs, and an iguana it was nice too. I am petless since my animals all passed away since time and old age except for the iguana... I think AZ is difficult weather to raise iguanas, and also tiny finches. My friend watched my birds and I think they died of a heart attack since they´re so sensitive if you look at them funny they can quite literally die.. Poor birdies!!! I´m tending towards finches and a small dog like a terrier and * maybe * a blue Persian cat. I can´t get a horse, or a goat. But I think I could maybe raise a chicken? Maybe also would be cool to have a turtle? I am think about also a hermit crab as I feel kinda strangely hermity... LoL I think it would be cool to have a little crab and maybe a cat or dog to see them react or a crab and birds? LoL like a little ecosystem.
September 29, 2019 at 17:51
(Libra) polareyezd » Leo Moon
Thanks for the response. I´m trying to figure out what the best match is, because I do realize it is a commitment. I want to make the right choice. I think there is some astrology to help me settle this, I think astrology has some indications. I´m not sure what is indicated. Maybe we can study charts of great animal activist to see if there were indications. Like a horse jockey or dog rescue or cat rescue people or fisherman or cattle farmers etc.
September 29, 2019 at 09:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » kaayli
System message: Post has been written by user kaayli, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Her latest picture today.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 29, 2019 at 09:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Here is my friend, she has a cat farm, with cats that are placed in different homes, cats that have gone bad in different. She is Aries and Chiron Aries 2nd decan Leo, 120 degrees to Jupiter.
Login
(Log in)
September 28, 2019 at 23:15
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I should also mention fostering a pet.
Many shelters and rescues have a foster program where You can look after an animal until it is adopted.

It’s great for animals to be in a home instead of in a cage while they wait for their forever home.

Check it out. :1:
September 28, 2019 at 23:09
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » polareyezd
Only bring an animal into Your life if You can commit for it’s life.
So that’s 15 years for most small dogs and could be more than 20 for a cat.
My cats have lived at least 17 years.

Adopt from a shelter and forget the term “pure breed”
Pure breed is actually inbred.

That’s why so many dogs have health problems such as hip displacia .

Mixes are great in dogs. Dogs are more work than cats, but any pet requires time and money.

Think about it practically.

I have Saturn in my 6th and I have read it means I don’t like small animals! What a load of crap!

I have always loved all animals.
My pets have brought me joy ( and sadness when they die).
Tuesday is my friend. I am responsible for her and will curtail my activities if it has a negative impact on her.

It’s a serious responsibility so consider it well.
September 28, 2019 at 15:56
(Pisces) fishscales » polareyezd
Plenty of animals up for adoption at the shelter, at a much lower cost. :1:
September 28, 2019 at 14:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Freyja rides with her cats. I´ve always had cats in my house, right now I have 4
Login
(Log in)
September 28, 2019 at 06:01
(Libra) polareyezd » Sunnyshadow
I´ve been around all kinds of animals and I see that my 6th house is my profection this year and I wanted a small dog I saw but it was so expensive and I didn´t want to ever leave it at home alone or anything so I didn´t get him but I look back I maybe should have.. I don´t know if next year my astrology will change.. it mentioned I should have a small animal to improve my work and day to day health. But is that for all time or just for this year?
September 28, 2019 at 00:33
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
I dunno...I´ve read 6th house deals with small animals and 12th with large animals, as you´re saying.

I´ve never really looked into it that much.

Can´t say I understand the rationale behind it. Same problem I´m having on that enemies thread. Don´t understand how the 6th and 12th houses get mixed up in all this crazy stuff lol
September 28, 2019 at 00:23
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
I read something about my 12th house NN that said I should work with large animals, especially horses and dolphins, and stay away from small animals. I´ve actually had good experiences with dolphins and horses, (before I knew anything about this astrological mumbo jumbo) and had bad experiences with small dogs. Larger dogs I´ve had good experiences with. Probably a bunch of crap, ?
September 27, 2019 at 20:13
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
The decision to not get a lethal pet is a good one in my view!
:4:
September 27, 2019 at 19:55
(Pisces) fishscales
Aries people should have pet rams

Capricorn people should have pet goats

Virgo people should have pet Virgins

Nah, I don´t think that´s how this works...

Seriously, I don´t think there´s an astrologicical indicator for this type of thing. And if there is, it´s probably more trouble than it´s worth.

Are you a dog person, cat person, parrot person, etc. All you really need to know.

Success with, and maybe how you relate to small animals, could be indicated by your 6th house though.
September 27, 2019 at 19:37
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Hmmmmm..... let me think...

A cat! :92: Ha. Ha. Who would guess I would say that?! :2:
Login
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »