Same personalities

September 27, 2019 at 01:32 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user nikkigoodermote, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Same personalities
Hi everyone!
I’m 38 and my current boyfriend is 21. We have been dating for over 6 months now and seem to get along pretty great! The age difference doesn’t effect us at all in fact I often forget he’s much younger than me. This is our synastry the only thing I have noticed about him that I don’t like much is he is very materialistic it’s always about money.. he is one to go very slow when opening up emotionally, has a bad temper with impatience at times. Besides that we do get along great same personalities, same humor and caring when we go out we have a great time and we barely argue or fight. Anyways that’s just a little wanted to see if anyone sees anything they would like to share with me or something that could be important for us as a couple. Thanks so much?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 10, 2019 at 05:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user nikkigoodermote, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Then there’s Neptune lol! ? that would more than likely be our different views on sex. Which is very confusing because I like to connect spiritually and emotionally with my partner and he says somethings that sound like he’s a very sexual person, however he seems to have a very low sex drive sometimes it makes me feel unattractive but he claims I’m not at all.. It’s very confusing farther than this and has lead to many misunderstandings and arguments in the past. It feels as if there’s a block present between us not allowing us to connect completely on intimate levels. ?
October 10, 2019 at 05:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
=====
Wow! Very much so he wasn’t loved or nurtured as a child so when I first met him he didn’t like cuddling as much now he loves it. He did have a rough upbringing since his Mother was not with his Father and he grew up with his Mother and stepfather who had a son and favored their child over him. His parents have money, however they don’t give to him as from what I understand never was open to helping him out money wise. He’s very impatient which leads to his bad temper and has very bad anxiety always biting his nails or chewing the sides of his gums. His Asc Taurus ♉️ gives him this strange behavior with a high smelling sense he even told me as a child he was very OCD with smells..lol! I learned how to just deal with the whole money situation it doesn’t bother me considering he does his part helping pay our finances he loves to control our finances and the way I see it is I have my own personal financial advisor? He did loose the one Person he was closest to which was his Grandfather recently and that also took a big toll on his feelings.? His temper is way worse than mine I learned how to control it and I’m slowly trying to teach him as well it’s quit a task?? Thank you for your insight I appreciate it greatly?
September 28, 2019 at 21:56
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Davis212
In what way do you feel this restlessness :199: :191: :153: since it´s 6th and Virgo - is it more thinking calculating or restless hands, have to spin something with fingers, cigarettes maybe?? or knocking on table?? With mars :194: Neptune you must be smoker, like passionate one
September 28, 2019 at 16:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ZynCitrus
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Spending that energy on learning seems like a great strategy; especially with Jupiter in Sagittarius conjunct Uranus and the Moon. Sports also will do, :-).

I am not very sporty myself - even though I have Mars in my 5th (in Whole Houses) - so what I do is to research everything to calm down my restless Virgo Uranus conjunct Mercury (a 9° orb is strong enough).

Yes; do continue with those daily 5 minutes of meditation. And you can increase it on a gradient, little by little. When you least expect it, you will be on 30 minutes.
September 28, 2019 at 16:01
I know that. Meditation is hard for me but spending that energy with learning and sport like activ meditation, focus away from me :) works sometimes but trying to maditate before sleep 5min...
September 28, 2019 at 15:57
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
And Uranus is retro in your chart, which means an energy directed inwardly. So meditation becomes even more important.
September 28, 2019 at 15:54
=====
I thought so, :-). Practice meditation every night while on bed, for at least 45 minutes. That will "train" you to calm that mind down. Uranus with Moon is incredibly restless, but great for intuition. You are very intuitive; and quite possibly have (or can potentially develop) intuitive dreams. Learn to decipher them. Meditation would help you to.
September 28, 2019 at 15:42
Saddly no
September 28, 2019 at 15:40
=====
"no worries :D he has a lot placements like mine so I was interested to check :P :P"

Yeah, you have a very interesting 2nd-to-8th dynamic going on (in whole houses). Look at that; an 8th house Stellium in Sagittarius. What a restless mind you have, :-)). Does it ever go quiet? Haha
September 28, 2019 at 15:30
=====
Yeah, I input 3:05 pm instead of 3:05 am. And actually, it all makes more sense now. And Mars in the 2n (speech) can become more angry here, in a verbally expressed way. And being in Gemini in the 2nd, it makes more sense about his "impatience for money".

Thanks!
September 28, 2019 at 15:24
no worries :D he has a lot placements like mine so I was interested to check :P :P
September 28, 2019 at 15:23
=====
And Mars opposite Moon = bad temper
September 28, 2019 at 15:23
"I ran his chart in whole houses - 10 June 1998, Smithtown NY, at 3:05am. The above chart is correct. And it is in Whole Houses."

me too - how did we than get different ascendants :D On her chart is also Taurus :D I refuse to be wrong :21:
September 28, 2019 at 15:22
=====
Thanks for the correction, :-))

Now everything makes even more sense, haha!

A focus on his 2nd house; look at that, :-))

And Chiron on his 7th opposite Venus.
September 28, 2019 at 15:19
=====
Ups my mistake! You were right! Taurus Asc. It seems I input 3:05 pm.
Login
(Log in)
September 28, 2019 at 15:16
=====
"it´s 3.05 am - asc Taurus...I went to check again because in sinastry I see Ta Asc"

I ran his chart in whole houses - 10 June 1998, Smithtown NY, at 3:05am. The above chart is correct. And it is in Whole Houses.

"Impatience comes from :151: :191: :155: and :193: :199: makes him wanna hurry up - Mars in Gemini itself is also impatient, wants too many things at the same time not finishing what is started"

Exactly so my friend!
September 28, 2019 at 14:35
it´s 3.05 am - asc Taurus...I went to check again because in sinastry I see Ta Asc

Impatience comes from :151: :191: :155: and :193: :199: makes him wanna hurry up - Mars in Gemini itself is also impatient, wants too many things at the same time not finishing what is started
September 28, 2019 at 14:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
"This is our synastry the only thing I have noticed about him that I don’t like much is he is very materialistic it’s always about money.."

Well, for one thing, he is 21; and most 21 years old men will be thinking about money as they are JUST beginning to experience life as independent adults.

And secondly, he has Chiron (wounds) in his 2nd (money) and opposite Venus in Taurus (money + possessions) in the 8th (other people´s money).

This could mean that be comes from a low income family where many things lacked. Of course, this could also mean that love lacked which has hurt his self-esteem and self-confidence (2nd house and Venus in Taurus).

...he is one to go very slow when opening up emotionally,"

Same; Chiron in the house of self-esteem and self-confidence (2nd) opposite Venus in 8th (subconscious issues and sudden events). He lacked loved and nurturing when he was growing up.

"...has a bad temper with impatience at times"

The ruler on his Aries (impatient) 7th house is Mars (impatient, anger,etc, as a lower manifestation). And Mars is conjunct both, sun and Mercury = bad temper - but also a lot of drive.

But you also have a very bad temper yourself as well; Mars in your Descendant conjunct the Moon. So? :-)))

Enjoy it while it last; this is a Neptune-based kind of relationship.

Just have fun and forget about "futures".
Login
(Log in)
September 28, 2019 at 13:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
Indeed! ;-)
September 28, 2019 at 13:12
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » goldenlion32
Same thing here.... His Neptun on her asc is blinding her moon and mars... at the same time, he finds her fascinating, admires her... he´s a sweet talker, she likes it...

There is no "glue" here...but enjoy while it lasts, who cares...just don´t get into family, kids, forever and ever, plan a vacation instead :)

and yes, he will always be materialistic, it´s not because of his age... his 2nd sun, mars, mercury, it´s natural for him to provide/earn/wants to earn and know how to do it... also moon in 8th - security above everything, Taurus on asc ...this will not change, nor it should, you can just accept it or don´t :D
September 28, 2019 at 11:13
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I see a lot of oppositions there with Neptune. That´s fascinating.
September 28, 2019 at 10:11
(Aquarius) Avalon1
Only if he has a strong and permanent job; you can consider a long-term relationship with him.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »