The Vanille feeling? This is a conspiracy-theory

September 25, 2019 at 14:12 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
The Vanille feeling? This is a conspiracy-theory
I´ve been reading and digging and not finding why if I have such analmost perfect birtchart my life sometimes sucks. And very badly so.

So I have been looking at the obvious person in the family and read her birtchart, something struck me as odd. Could she have somehow switched her miserable life with me? How she dun it? :63:

I figure maybe my birthtime is not right, maybe I have something of that spooky 12th house...

But as a right Mars in Pisces, I take no action because I know how many combinations there are and I´m of course much better at thinking than clicking buttons and a lot of reading. You see I don´t like reading from computer screens anymore, after being an IT bitch for ze money. OhI love Leo. Esp. with moon in Taurus. i will never forget you honey.

So the hunch and bad feeling comes.

I read about MY 12th house. It´s in Gemini. Hmm she is a Gemini. And she was too and she and.. wait.. there is a pattern there. Do I like to be abused? Serious question, consider everything! No blinds spots. In math you have axioms like two paralel lines will always be paralel, there is however no proof of that, it comes as a sort of circular logic. Circular logic is dangerous. It makes your head spin. In a weird way and some never come out of it. Those are called academics. They can be made to believe anything as long as it sounds "more out there".

Yesterday my new dear friend and gem says: "Lookie here site with degrees" my noob translation of something highly spiritual emotive being. Look out for 16 degree Gemini. It is bad. I go to site, I check my moms chart, 16 degree gemini. All the while my data is glorious this glorious that? Ok glorious, why the f am I not king then?

Have I fallen of the throne somewhere past? I think because it´s the only logical explanation. But what if I don´t? Is bad always bad? Can karma be switched? Stwich bait? What tricks were played? This is high level stuff but somewhere I always knew so why the duh? Is it playing old dumb rational again?

To be continued...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
October 1, 2019 at 07:31
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
Looks nice Goldie!

Should I continue the story?
September 30, 2019 at 21:01
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » goldenlion32
Wait I have Uranus in Libra...I´m glow in the dark during Libra Season.
Login
(Log in)
September 30, 2019 at 20:55
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » nutelina
Time to buy a new shade of lipstick!
Login
(Log in)
September 30, 2019 at 11:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
loool I know he meant no harm, I just forget to reply... Like always...
September 30, 2019 at 04:43
(Aries) ram_goat » Vanille
Think the world of you..

you know it..

but cancer moon to cancer moon..

there is only one thing for you to do here..

all here will respect you more for it if you do...
Login
(Log in)
September 29, 2019 at 20:41
(Taurus) nutelina » IIyyaarr13
Maybe. Maybe more constructive thinking could go into this project. Maybe tell me about what you like or don’t?
September 29, 2019 at 19:18
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » nutelina
Are you CLEAR ENOUGH! to delete all this thread and start it again with appropriate editting? :63: :8: :23: :28: :39: :43: :24: :41: :22: :14:
September 27, 2019 at 08:50
(Taurus) nutelina » Vanille
You’re back! Why should I delete this?

This is not about you but my feeling something is off! As you departed I referred to that what you wrote.

Please let me now. There’s no problem renaming the thread of course but you did leave a mark, a positive one. I’m sure you’ll understand, no harm here. Also you had deleted your profile, no chance in asking your permission.
September 27, 2019 at 08:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Delete this
September 26, 2019 at 19:21
So we are in it together Goldie!
Login
(Log in)
September 26, 2019 at 19:15
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
It is a bluemoon. Was just hoping to bring it out for Libra season. :75:
September 26, 2019 at 09:09
(Taurus) nutelina » nutelina
The BAND, EVA, THE CLUBHOUSE

I don´t quite remember the club house but it was a big wooden structure with muitple rooms.. There was no water, no toilet, those were seperate. We were just sleeping there and we totally free to do anything but just becaus we were ´just´ 16 we had to have a guardian.

EVA

We explored the terrain and I mentioned the odour coming from the communal service, typically communist ugly showers and toilets in a small facility at the edge of the terrain. They guys said what did you say? Toilet air? My Czech was good but I didn´t know a lot of words so I invented them on the spot sometimes to make my wishes and intentions clear. This was not a hygienic place! Oh and Czech toilets never had a key to lock the door because they would be long gone by then...

So a young woman came, and of course everybody fell in love with her. She was lovely looking and especially important, she was a nurse. So if anything would happen to any of us..she would provide CPR. :4:

After she asked for our names and asked us for allergies and diseases. She noticed I was not Czech and she asked for my family name. Well I try to tell her 2 times when she quickly said, Oh you love chocolate right? So you´ll be "Nutela". And that was it. :61: All I could do was look suprised and because I was shy I didn´t say anything. I just wondered.

She was like a natural authoritative person. We didn´t know yet she was just 3(!) years older. But we all knew we had to be nice to her :2: And we were! We had little money and almost nobody was living in this area directly next to forests, no girls in any case and nobody of our age. So the question was what would we do there?

It helped that my friends played in a band and all the band members were there. We listened a lot to music of course and we had a portable cassette player. Eva seemed to love it and that was all that mattered for the time being. So our immediate goals were: listen to music, fantasize, smoke, drink, eat.. get laid?? At least we were talking about girls a lot.

Eva came up with an idea what to do. Go on a trip of course! Because in the neighborhood there was a festival. And not just some festival but something alternative, for free, in nature, illegal?

To be continued...
September 26, 2019 at 08:40
The BAND

To continue on the names, Nutela I got from the babysitter we got when we were booted from scouting club´s holiday and while we were still 16. We were way older than the rest of the kids and the scouting club and the first night the smartly put each of us in a seperate dorm. That was not part of the plan!

I was not part of the plan either, I was jus the exotic Dutch friend and my (Cancer) friend Petr "Hubino" played in a band. I loved music and I was secretly jealous of my friends´ ability to play piano and keys. I had a keyboard which he would later keep in his possesion of a newer band but that´s a few years later..

So when one of them got the brilliant idea to go with the scouting (tabor) club I had not much of a choice. I was on holiday in the Czech Republic and it was exciting! Crazy stuff! We weren´t even smoking grass or drank beer.. A bit here and there yes but very very innocent!

Here is the band and I had a great connection with David who I haven´t seen for years btw.. https://tela-liberec.cz/david-kucer…

When the direction of the scouting club saw we had a bit of a negative influence on the kids they probably decided to send us to a free club house. And that was the bomb!
September 26, 2019 at 07:47
(Taurus) nutelina » TimeSciences
The book looks intriguing, coming high into in a kitchen on your horse.. ??

I wonder what Ram_goat would think of that!
September 26, 2019 at 05:56
(Pisces) TimeSciences » goldenlion32
That´s a gourgeous ´Bluetini!´ :117:
September 26, 2019 at 05:53
(Pisces) TimeSciences » nutelina
´Gotta test a number of recipes before deciding which ones for the big ´pig out´ for X-Mas & Thanksgiving. Surely the ´Sweetmeats´ for dessert will be interesting this year based on one of the titles as shown below.
The helpful guy drove off and I waited a few minutes before edging back into the mad traffic that day.
Oh, and the nightmare was likely brought on from not only anxieties but watching reruns of ´The Outer Limits´ and ´Twilight Zone´ with my older brother!
Login
(Log in)
September 25, 2019 at 22:24
(Pisces) fishscales » goldenlion32
I don´t generally drink neon blue things, but that looks kinda appealing right now :37:
September 25, 2019 at 20:30
“For example, as a kid around age 11 I recall having a strange ´half sleep/half waking´ nightmare that consisted of a feeling of being poked hard in my arm along with the frightening imagery, sound and sensation of a strongly vibrating whirlpool that came in through the ceiling above my bed in a new house that began to suck me up into it. ´Don´t recall which bit of children´s literature I´d learned the idea of mentally saying to what seemed like a terrifying attempt to abduct me, but I did mentally scream ´You do not have my permission!´ and the nightmare ended along with the being poked in the arm and side that had been going on for a couple of nights.

So wasn’t that the ghost of the dead boy who lived previously in the house? With his imagination he recalled his prolonged illness and eventually death but he stuck around to warn you shouldn’t eat so many sweets before bedtime but tell your parents you don’t like to be send off to bed alone?
September 25, 2019 at 19:59
Please indulge more and tell us about your ancient cooking in Bøde.. Oh wait :4:

Yes, I like food, my moon is in Taurus, my friends make me money 11th house but Chiron is in the 11th house and 11th drowns out my whole Taurus sign... So I´ll be eating with my friends? Taurus sounds more like a business.

Anyway that´s such a cool story! I´d have to ask, what happened to the guy/rescuer?
September 25, 2019 at 19:36
(Pisces) TimeSciences » nutelina
Fun thread Nutelina! From musing about your chart to chocolate and the population of The Roman Empire you reeled me in this time! I´ve been reading a bit related to The Roman Empire including ancient and Renaissance cooking (planning some different things already too for the holidays) as well as stuff about Etruscans and Etruscan art. Chocolate, well you got me there too because I like all kinds of chocolate and when I´m really craving chocolate I´ll even eat unsweetened/bakers chocolate which most think of as pretty bad!
As regards the current state of your life based on your chart, remember, you´re the one in the proverbial driver´s seat with the ultimate ability to decide how to act or react to whatever comes your way whether predictable or not! This is a lesson learned early for me (moves & new schools as a kid and later repeats in business/self employed and life) but for anyone, it´s never too late to acquire this point of view!
A good rule of thumb I have found is to ´Never give up your power´ What is the deeper meaning of this? It means to be aware of your core/´inner self´ and the internal permissions you give to situations or whomever´s words or actions as they are directed to you. It also means planning/ rehearsing the actions or words you will use in the future even after typically human failures to ´hold your power.´
For example, as a kid around age 11 I recall having a strange ´half sleep/half waking´ nightmare that consisted of a feeling of being poked hard in my arm along with the frightening imagery, sound and sensation of a strongly vibrating whirlpool that came in through the ceiling above my bed in a new house that began to suck me up into it. ´Don´t recall which bit of children´s literature I´d learned the idea of mentally saying to what seemed like a terrifying attempt to abduct me, but I did mentally scream ´You do not have my permission!´ and the nightmare ended along with the being poked in the arm and side that had been going on for a couple of nights. Another incident involved commuting home in rush hour traffic from San Jose, California to Pacheco/Concord, California back in the day when I did. A van began to weave towards me and to avoid it I swerved which at about 80 mph. began my spin out. Instantly it seemed as if time stood still, I was airborne at one point in the middle part of the spin and think the surprise at the force combined with a weird inner calm(no time to think!) allowed me to think ´release foot/power´ but, oh yeah, was wondering if I hit anybody! No, didn´t hit anybody but, me and the car suddenly spun to a stop on the side of the road(smelled horribly of burnt rubber tires)and looking from where traffic normally came, all in traffic at that moment were literally stopped in all lanes as if they had been watching the spectacle between my car and all others who amazingly had no collision. At first, one of the parked cars slowly drove towards me and asked if I was OK and if I needed help. I was OK (he must have thought I needed medical because he said ´look at your eyes, you have broken blood vessels around them!´ I looked and definitely had fresh red dots under my eyes and on my eyelids but it was nothing more than what happens from stomach illness/mild food poisoning but I did want to know what happened to the van which sped off and no license plate was noted by this helpful guy.
In closing, here´s a short quote that reflects the idea of controlling your personal power!
Have a great day! :4:
Login
(Log in)
September 25, 2019 at 19:35
(Taurus) nutelina
12TH HOUSE IN GEMINI

A person needs to be prepared for mental theft. His favorite thoughts are able to take over familiar people and use them without any references. This is not a cause for conflict, tolerance should be tolerated. Also, a person may have secret enemies, constantly building a variety of machinations. They are often characterized by an increased intelligence, and as a result, special care must be taken in communication.

It is worth noting that the 12th House in Gemini promotes a sense of compassion towards the sick and disadvantaged. A person begins to engage in charity to satisfy light needs. He is able to find suitable words of consolation, spend considerable amounts of money for help. Such activities give the person a sincere self-gratification and a state of harmony with the external environment.

If a person has 12 house in Gemini, this means increased intuitive ability to the integrity of the perception of the surrounding world. This aspect positively affects the psychological state, not allowing overload impressions. Personality easily handles new information, and this happens unconsciously. The necessary data appears in the head by itself, when the need arises in them.

"Such a person tries not to expose emotional feelings. Secrecy is a goal for which personal efforts are used. He diligently hides his thoughts in the treasury of the soul, which is an advantage. This allows you to realize your life’s intentions without devoting your surroundings to them. There are no envious persons who are able to destroy plans at the most inopportune moment."

I always found an envy between my and my mom.. it was strange because she seemed later as if not hving grown up. Silly to compete with kids. Then there was this mental link because she has Mercury in Taurus. At last this could be one of the last pieces of the puzzle.

"However, the above-described concealment also has some negative aspect. Personality is as if locked in an intellectual dungeon. She does not take part in the discussions and is distinguished by a lower level of communication skills. This prevents a full connection to the mental flow of the surrounding world. As a result of such isolation, strange concepts and philosophical ideas are formed in the person’s thoughts"

From the perspective of my Taurus moon perhaps I´d say this part above reminds me of my mom so well.. This similarity is bizarre and to have such clues is even more bizarre... :63:

http://astrologyk.com/zodiac/…

From a rather bizarre and often eerily accurate characterization. I thought my 16 degree Gemini mom was strange...

16 degree Gemini
"A man stretches his arms, which have no hands, towards a table dressed with beautiful fruits and nice books. At his feet, is a broken pitcher with its wasted water."
This degree is a bad omen. One becomes a burden for one´s family, following an accident caused by someone else´s carelessness, for instance a hit-and-run drunken driver, or violent external events such as a war injury or a bomb attack. As always, the natal chart must be analysed.

https://www.astrotheme.com/the_360_…
Login
(Log in)
September 25, 2019 at 19:10
Do you make such yourself?
September 25, 2019 at 19:01
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » goldenlion32
:117:
Login
(Log in)
September 25, 2019 at 18:58
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
:37:
Login
(Log in)
September 25, 2019 at 18:47
So where does the nicknaming come from? Well in the Czech Republic or Czechoslovakia it was then already; everybody had a nickname unless your name was rare and or special.

Imagine being 16 not knowing sufficiently where you are going and with whom because you didn´t know Honza was Jan and Langoš was also used as a nickname.

You see Honza is always Jan, but because Jan is very common (Christian or Orthodox?) name people get nicknamed. It´s very cool and I got the coolest because nobody has a Dutch family name like that.

Imagine being able to smoke spliffs in pubs! Not knowing who´m exactly you were with. And it was all possible. You could even go by tram for free, you just had to know how to watch for the checkers.

The freedom I felt here was a big big part for moving here, I just kinda never left until now..
Login
(Log in)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »