sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ & ᴛᴡɪɴ ғʟᴀᴍᴇ ɪɴǫᴜɪʀʏ:

September 22, 2019 at 06:06 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) BrittanyPatrice
sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ & ᴛᴡɪɴ ғʟᴀᴍᴇ ɪɴǫᴜɪʀʏ:
Generally, your perfect match is the sign directly across from you on the wheel. With the natal chart, is our perfect match supposed to be someone who has natal signs directly across the sign we have? Ex. my birth natal chart.
Sun - Aquarius (Leo)
Moon - Leo (Aquarius )
Mercury - Aquarius (Leo )
Venus - Capricorn (Cancer)
Mars & Jupiter - Taurus (Scorpio )
Saturn, Uranus and Neptune - Capricorn (Cancer)

Should my perfect match be someone who´s chart is what´s in parenthesis?

Lastly, Whenever using the compatibility feature on here, is it more favorable to be compatible with someone that doesn´t have any angry emojis? Is the best match someone who has hearts, key, smiley and love faxes?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 25, 2019 at 13:13
(Pisces) annmarie » MelodicBlu
What a great web link.Thank you.
September 22, 2019 at 20:26
(Gemini) SSSSireen » GoldenLion5
I don’t think I know any Cap Suns.

But two of my Besties have Saturn in their first house (one Conjunct her Asc) and another Bestie is a Cap Rising. 🤔
September 22, 2019 at 19:09
(Sagittarius) GoldenLion5 » nutelina
I don´t blame you. They kind of make your work hard forever for nothing. Lmao! Just
September 22, 2019 at 19:06
(Aries) nutelina » GoldenLion5
7th in Capri? Yeah I never could get along well with Capricorn... But they are pretty :3:
September 22, 2019 at 18:46
(Aquarius) BrittanyPatrice » GoldenLion5
🤔 I´m assuming that 7th house is my DC?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 22, 2019 at 18:33
(Aquarius) BrittanyPatrice » GoldenLion5
🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾! 🙏Thanksz! Lol, literally going back to read more into that!
September 22, 2019 at 18:30
(Aquarius) BrittanyPatrice » MelodicBlu
😩Thanks! Definitelyyyy checking out your site and posts. I couldn´t get out of my head about it. Literally, if I talked to someone, I´d capture their birthday and if the compatibility wasn´t favorable I became uninterested 😩. My gut tells me I´m supposed to be with a ♌️. In the past, I´d bump into mostly water, earth, air (rarely ♏️). The only fire signs I´d come in contact with were ♐️. No special dreams 😩. Ugh, I just need to be patient whomever I´m supposed to be with will come 😩😩 lol.

тнαикѕ!!!
September 22, 2019 at 10:32
(Sagittarius) GoldenLion5 » nutelina
Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn. :61: :61: :61:
September 22, 2019 at 10:28
(Sagittarius) GoldenLion5 » MelodicBlu
Since 4th/10th house is your home life and career, it´s obvious that your partner would have some planet that lands in these houses. 10th house is where you´re seen by the public as a couple. In some cases you might even work with your spouse or have a business together.

You share a home with them in the 4th house.

Whether it´s your 1st or 10th partner, there´s always some planet that falls in the 10th house. Whether this is good or bad, depends on your 6th/12th house axis and 2nd/8th house axis. These really do say a lot about what you´re dealing with in relationships, marriage, and money.

Taurus/Scorpio, Cancer/Capricorn, and Virgo/Pisces Axis. Moksha Houses and Artha (Work), because you do have to work for your relationship in a sense by self-discipline of emotions, thoughts, and feelings, while you also have to do the same thing for work and career.

Really love and money are both work and facing basically the same fears, emotions, thoughts, and feelings of success in either one.

Which is why you always hear "Love or Money". Some people think relationships are a liability to their money, property, and land and value money more than relationships depending on how far they want to go, what they want to sacrifice.

Others will Value relationships and make sacrifices for family, children, and marriage.

Then there are those who find balance in Love and Finances and seem to work together for the same goal.

You can be married to your work. Workaholic.
September 22, 2019 at 10:12
(Aries) nutelina » GoldenLion5
Great, I have my moon in 11th, Saturn in 3rd.. and 7 is empty :75: :42: :115:
September 22, 2019 at 09:15
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » GoldenLion5
Oh, shit, can you clearify "you can see your marriage partner in 10th" ? You mean first marriage?
Tho, first marriage is 7th, second is 11th and 3rd is 3rd house.. you confuse me
September 22, 2019 at 09:08
(Sagittarius) GoldenLion5
Personally from looking at all my charts for the last 30 years, I think there are various combinations and nothing set in stone.

I have Sagittarius Sun and I can´t recall ever dating a Gemini Sun. I did however have friends, romantic partners, and co-workers with Saturn in Gemini in the 11th house.

You´re just pointing out oppositions of the archetypes.

Relationships are the 3rd, 7th, 11th house.

You can see your marriage partner in the 10th house.
September 22, 2019 at 09:07
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
There are indeed certain astrological aspect in the synastry of twins that are placed in opposite sign, or things such as the same element, but i would not search for someone with an opposite chart to you.
Mostly, that twinflame shit is felt in your soul, you really WILL know when you encountered that person. And than you can check the synastry and than things start to make more sense. trust me..

What does your gutfeels tell you? What signs have you been getting all throughout your life? Any special dreams, ..
I have written some info about twinflames, because i have and still am going through it myself. https://plutonicdesire.net/twinflam…
In the beginning i was really , on a scorpio level, digging asshole deep into our charts because both felt it so strong, and we never even met physically.
A thing thats really epic, are the asteroids, in our case tho, such as in transits, and in our synastry/composite chart. i have to add this info still to the twinflame page on my website. but maybe it can help you figure it out..
Here some more info : https://plutonicdesire.net/soulmate…

good luck

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »