Which one is more hot? Woman´s venus conjunct Man´s mars OR Man´s venus conjunct Woman´s mars

September 19, 2019 at 18:22 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Rabia23
Which one is more hot? Woman´s venus conjunct Man´s mars OR Man´s venus conjunct Woman´s mars
In which one man feels more attraction when his venus conjunct someone mars or when his mars conjunct someone venus

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
September 20, 2019 at 13:09
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
The Mars -Venus thing is too simplistic.

What house and sign do Mars and Venus occupy is important.

Plus the synastry chart as a whole needs to be examined.

Astrology shows us the energy available , but how we use it is up to us.

No single aspect is that important.
The more I study astrology the more I realize this.

What makes a great astrologer is the ability to see all the patterns in a chart and how they interact and relate to one another.

I am not even close to that level.
September 20, 2019 at 12:41
(Aries) nutelina » stigmí
My feeling is I meet this dominating women all the time, they mistake me somehow for being nice to them as feminine perhaps..
September 20, 2019 at 09:06
(Pisces) Dainty
any sun-venus or sun-mars aspect is more useless than woman’s mars on man’s venus. Here they both get what they want somehow. Woman’s venus conjunct man’s mars means too many similarities, little excitement. Their femininity and masculinity is parallel but what they want and desire is not necessarily so.
September 20, 2019 at 06:21
(Scorpio) Rabia23 » stigmí
So can u explain it more please how mars person woman and venus person man act and which one feels more attraction?
September 20, 2019 at 05:28
(Gemini) stigmí
I met mars woman and venus man conjunction and for me its not good combination. Woman mars person feel like man who still have to do something to seduce man venus person. Really bothering.

I didnt met oposite type, but my boyfriend had sun on my venus and this was like fairytale.
September 20, 2019 at 03:05
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin » Rabia23
Tough to say because a lot of times when my Mars aspects a woman’s Venus, my Pluto also does. There is actually a woman I know who’s Capricorn Venus sextile my Pisces Mars within 3 degrees and my Scorpio Pluto within 1.5 degrees and she’s kind of stuck in my head.
September 20, 2019 at 02:03
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
My last and best relationship lasted more than 23 years.
My Mars was opposite her Sun and her Venus was sextile my Sun.

It was excellent in all ways . At the very end our passion cooled, (why we split up) ,but we are still great friends.

My 2 cents. :1:
September 20, 2019 at 01:55
(Scorpio) Rabia23 » Iroquois Pliskin
So how you feel when your mars makes an aspect with woman venus?
September 20, 2019 at 01:24
(Cancer) TimeLord
Is Conjunction always stronger than other aspects ? Opposition or Square or Trine or Sextile will give will never make Hot ?
September 20, 2019 at 00:12
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin » Rabia23
That’s not true at all. At one of my former jobs, there was a woman who’s Libra Mars made a trine to my Gemini Venus within 1 degree. I wasn’t physically attracted to her but she was attracted to me.
September 19, 2019 at 23:14
(Pisces) fishscales » JSO
"Depends of what type of attraction we are talking."

OP said "more hot", so I´m taking that to mean sexual.
September 19, 2019 at 23:09
(Capricorn) JSO » Rabia23
In sexual interaction, yes.

Show me at least one man who loves to sleep with snowboard?
September 19, 2019 at 22:50
(Scorpio) Rabia23 » JSO
So man will feel more attraction when his venus conjunct a woman mars.
September 19, 2019 at 22:35
(Capricorn) JSO » fishscales
Depends on what we analyze in synastry, if a sexual interaction then I would look for man’s Venus relations with woman´s Mars, if a psychological qualities interaction of man and woman then man’s Mars and women’s Venus would better describe them. Depends of what type of attraction we are talking.
September 19, 2019 at 20:35
(Pisces) fishscales » Rabia23
"So in which of these man feel more attraction towards woman?"

Either one.

I´d just say a man´s Mars conjunct a woman´s Venus would be a more "traditional" type of attraction: the man would be the pursuer, aggressor, more active and dominant etc.

The roles would be somewhat reversed if it was the man´s Venus conjunct the woman´s Mars.

And we´re really only talking sexual interaction here, not the whole relationship.

Edit: I guess I´d give the edge towards a man´s Mars being conjunct a woman´s Venus in terms of a man being sexually attracted to a woman, since Mars is more sexual in nature than Venus is. Venus is more sensual, romantic, etc... the trappings of sex. Although she´s definitely a factor regarding attraction in general.
September 19, 2019 at 20:05
(Scorpio) Rabia23 » fishscales
So in which of these man feel more attraction towards woman?
September 19, 2019 at 19:37
(Pisces) fishscales
A man´s Mars conjunct a woman´s Venus is the more natural connection, for obvious reasons.

Hey, it doesn´t start getting really interesting until Pluto gets involved anyway...
September 19, 2019 at 18:58
(Pisces) Dainty » Pixel
Thank you for saying I make sens!
September 19, 2019 at 18:56
(Pisces) Dainty » Rabia23
no, it depends on so so so so so so so so Xinifinity many things and other factors. and generally speaking, no. Venus is a planet of love and blonde hair Mars is a planet of lust and manual labor.
September 19, 2019 at 18:55
(Leo) Pixel » Dainty
That makes a sens : Thank you !
September 19, 2019 at 18:51
(Scorpio) Rabia23 » Dainty
So venus person is more attracted to mars person
September 19, 2019 at 18:48
(Pisces) Dainty » Rabia23
It can vary. But I’d say man’s venus with woman’s mars. It doesn’t matter that much. The whole of the synastry is key. Too many squares with opposition and little to redeem for no matter how “profound” the aspect is, and the relationship won’t last. Even good synastries rarely work, usually cause the subjects are damaged and incomplete with themselves. (experience speaking)
September 19, 2019 at 18:43
In which one man feels more attraction when his venus conjunct someone mars or when his mars conjunct someone venus
September 19, 2019 at 18:42
Can u share your both experiences here.
September 19, 2019 at 18:39
(Pisces) Dainty » Pixel
oh boy, you mean «seducer”, or seductress. I have experience in both fields. sometimes the latter female mars and male venus is better cause female
venus and male mars is how one acts and seduces according to their sex.

venus is how one like women, how women express their femininity. mars is how one like men and how men express their masculinity. some men are more venusian and many women are more martian.

« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »