Quick question, need opinions

September 13, 2019 at 16:06 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) JupiterCreation
Quick question, need opinions
For all those people who have mars and pluto in the 7thouse i have a question for u guys, how does you guys feel with this planetary energy?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 16, 2019 at 02:07
(Cancer) detectahead » JupiterCreation
I didn´t mention his father but yes he made a large impact on him for sure. I´m wondering if he even says, "I´m serious" when referring to something he has said.
I´m blunt with my words for I don´t like to fill you with bullshit. Saturn is very hard on an individual. The knees are definetly an issue along with the teeth.
Remember it´s very difficult for them to express overwhelming emotions and being happy for they worry a lot.
September 15, 2019 at 19:28
(Sagittarius) JupiterCreation » detectahead
your feed back was enlighter, since i never thought about this aspect about him before. When you say "he may constantly live in fear of losing his wealth, his possessions and his physical security.
He has no trust that these will be provided to him by anyone other than himself" I started think that if we work together as a couple i can add to his life a new meaning about this money/possesions/loss and gain of wealth matters because i have some experience with this subjects in my life of course no as same as him but still). To me relationship is all about learning and gain experience so i just want to know if this differences will repel us or bring us together to be more strong.
"He believes that whatever he obtains, he must do so by his own efforts alone and that he will get assistance from no one." His father is a important person and i always ask myself:"why he doesn´t take the chances that his father is given to him?" and now i can reflect about your comment that his actually want build things on his own something that is result of his own work and not be his father´s shadow. Thank you for your reply :1:
September 15, 2019 at 16:50
(Cancer) detectahead » JupiterCreation
The latitude is extreme for the houses are wide. Going on the first house we have Taurus Asc with Saturn placed here. Your sun lands directly on his Asc and he sees you as the light of his life and unconsciously as a possession. Saturn in Taurus has a problem with possessions and material wealth. He may fear, consciously or subconsciously, that he will lose your love. This may drive him to work hard(mars Pluto in 7th)to be in constant control of relations thinking that this will ease his sense of insecurity and of losing you.
This placement has an insatiable appetite for material wealth. Our chart ruler is Venus which squares Saturn and opposes Uranus in the 10th. He may suffer unexpected loss, or paying for his material circumstances may be painful due to having more than he can afford, he may constantly live in fear of losing his wealth, his possessions and his physical security. He has no trust that these will be provided to him by anyone other than himself. He believes that whatever he obtains, he must do so by his own efforts alone and that he will get assistance from no one. Consequently, he is not liberal with his wealth(money)and he tends to have a serious or poor attitude. He values only what he can touch and have in a tangible way.
One reflection of this might have occurred in the early stages of development for the first describes the circumstances that were present at the time of birth. His insecurities may have developed because he experienced poverty in childhood. If this is so, he is likely to feel challenged to overcome his poverty. He may not have been shown or taught as a child how to provide for himself materially and, as a young adult, he may feel that he has no clue as to how to do so. He may rise to this challenge and work extra hard at accumulating wealth and acquiring possessions or simply providing for his and his family´s material security. Thus, insecurity produces success, although he may always struggle to overcome his inner insecurities of losing everything and that includes the ones he loves.
Because of the insecurities of constantly controlling his relationships has probably cost him many rewarding ones.
September 15, 2019 at 00:15
(Virgo) kosmic.kitten » JupiterCreation
You’re welcome. :1:
September 15, 2019 at 00:12
(Pisces) fishscales » JupiterCreation
Oh wow he doesn´t just have Mars and Pluto in the 7th, he has a Mars/Pluto conjunction as well.

Pretty intense aspect in a few areas ...my wife has it...

Keep in mind, the 7th house doesn´t only describe how the native is in a partnership; it also describes the partner, and the type of partner he is attracted to in general...
September 15, 2019 at 00:09
(Sagittarius) JupiterCreation » kosmic.kitten
"My spouses usually always have a competitive and eruptive nature. That on top of being passionate, flammable, and highly sexual. MMMMM, my favorite! *how horrible*" i feel you, my relationships is all or nothing

"And even if I don’t speak, it’s like my eyes and energy give me away and it almost always results in a power-struggle which f**king sucks right cause f**k the police.. " i didn´t know that was that intense, thank you for sharing this information with me
September 15, 2019 at 00:05
Also, thank you for answer my question :1:
September 15, 2019 at 00:05
Here his chart
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 14, 2019 at 19:45
(Cancer) detectahead » detectahead
Also, is this in reference to someone? The postee has these planet´s in their first if I recall.
September 14, 2019 at 15:26
(Cancer) detectahead
The placements of mars and Pluto here tend to control and dominance in relations. The problem here is the want of control in the relationship for the desire factor is so strong that you fear abandonment and betrayal and losing what you desire. These actions could cause you to lose exactly the things you are afraid of loosing with this type of mindset.

September 13, 2019 at 20:05
(Virgo) kosmic.kitten
Hey how´s it going JupiterCreation? I have Mars & Pluto in my 7th house.

This placement brings a lot of tension and power struggles to almost all my relationships. In love relationships, business partnerships, sometimes friendships. I often feel like people think they have the upper hand with me, and I can turn hostile, quick, if I feel like that. Lots of cutting people off too. Friendships rarely ever last long. Usually by my own choice. My spouses usually always have a competitive and eruptive nature. That on top of being passionate, flammable, and highly sexual. MMMMM, my favorite! *how horrible*

Regardless of the bad aspects (if you have any), your marriage partner will likely have a Mars or Pluto prominent in their chart, if not in the 1st house. My boyfriend is Scorpio Rising, which is the ruler of my 7th house containing Mars & Pluto. He is a Scorpio Rising with Pluto in his 1st house and his Mars in Aries. It takes two to tango though, and you probably reflect back a lot of the same aggressive energy your partner shoots at you. Once again, there is that power struggle, man. Any squares, conjunctions, or oppositions to Saturn or Pluto can mean very violent partners or physical abuse with a lot of fighting and shouting. When it comes to business, it can be the same. This really applies to all types of relationships. Marriage, partnerships, business, law. Here is a piece of an article on ‘TheAstroCodex’ that really, quite literally, JUST happened to me.

“Generally, Mars in the 7th house does not favor dealings with the law, and the native might even lose his cases due to aggressive behavior in the court. The judges will tend to be prejudiced against him, and even if he is the right one, he might seem like the wrongdoer. This natal aspect can bring unpopularity after such a trial, and even public disgrace. In addition, as the 7th house rules one’s open enemies, such people will exist during the entire native’s life and frequently show their teeth in various ways.”

...Copyright (©) https://theastrocodex.com - Read more at https://theastrocodex.com/natal-mar…

Right down to losing my legal case & being publicly disgraced/shamed. I almost ALWAYS have problem with officers and people of authority/law. My spirit is constantly telling me “These people think they are better than me, higher than me, how could they abuse their authority like that?”. And even if I don’t speak, it’s like my eyes and energy give me away and it almost always results in a power-struggle which f**king sucks right cause f**k the police.. Mind you, my Mars and Pluto aren’t ill aspected at all, yet they still affect this area of my life, for sure. Also, almost all my friendships since I was very young end with them turning into an open enemy. But the oddest part is, I don’t do much besides cut them off w/ no explanation. I guess some girls don’t take to that too lightly, especially when they really admire you. I for one feel like “Why explain myself to a brick wall? Do you boo, boo!!”

Now, Pluto here will bring all those shitty relationships that ended, into one big energy that really transforms you. You will learn so so very much thru your relationships (of all natures). My 7th house is Scorpio, so that watery, emotional, transformative nature is reaaaaally present in my relationship endings. Pluto just pretty much just makes all your relationships very INTENSE. We don’t do vanilla affairs. We are all or nothing in relationships, baby. And, probably, all your relationships will be very dynamic. Also, placement brings a lot of distrust in others. Like, I am constantly thinking people are out to get me, or secretly have bad intentions and it puts this blockage on my friendships before they even really begin. But hey, it’s just self-defense. It’s not for people to understand it’s for me to protect my self ya know? Here is another clip from an article regarding Pluto in the 7th house:

“With Pluto well-aspected, the marriage will permanently change both parts, yet in a good way. Such a placement, even if intense, will help them function well and dive deep into unification, helping them discovering relinquishment of their own personality and blending into a new whole, a couple that acts as one person. They will simply not be able to live without each other, and separating them will be harder than trying to break an atom to his compounds.”

...Copyright (©) https://theastrocodex.com - Read more at https://theastrocodex.com/natal-plu…

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »