Why does everyone turn to Astrology for relationship answers ?

September 12, 2019 at 14:18 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) kosmic.kitten
Why does everyone turn to Astrology for relationship answers ?
I got into Astrology to learn more about myself. And I just think its crazy how many people turn to it for answers regarding their relationship...

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
April 11, 2022 at 02:58
(Taurus) Rosincvist » NessaMira
We need to declare Yuma the "New Sedona" just because it has a little more light of God! :75:
October 26, 2019 at 12:45
(Taurus) nutelina » Vanille
Lol I have send so many Gemini memes ? They seem compatible but ... ???????

It just needs some meme ??
October 26, 2019 at 12:39
(Taurus) nutelina » kosmic.kitten
My balls say you are smart kiddo
October 26, 2019 at 12:29
(Taurus) nutelina
Because they don’t know they can change themselves?
October 26, 2019 at 10:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Sabsab, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
To get some answers as well.

Unfortunately, I´ve noticed that it ends up with focusing too much on sign/house/placements/aspects and the like and not enough on the person in question and their individuality.

Usually doesn´t end well, when they´re faced with someone who doesn´t behave the way they astrologically expect that someone to behave.

It´s been my experience and my observation of others.
I learned the hard way. Now astrology is just for fun, I take it with a hundred grains of salt and focus more on what the person shows me than what I think their chart says about them.
September 13, 2019 at 19:19
(Virgo) kosmic.kitten » NessaMira
That´s a pretty general accusation. I for one hate putting others down.
September 13, 2019 at 13:32
(Gemini) NessaMira » ram_goat
Possible , it is also possible it is hard to read clearly because it comes off as an attack just like your response. I see this forum is only for those who enjoy putting folks down. Information is certainly not the primary goal. Enjoy your play.
September 13, 2019 at 04:45
(Virgo) kosmic.kitten » fishscales
hahahah gtfo
September 13, 2019 at 02:57
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
Ha ha! Wow! I never had that answer!

Must be one of those new Virgo Magic 8 Balls. :4:
September 13, 2019 at 02:20
(Gemini) beep
i too was interested in astrology bc i wanted to know more about my feelings and expectations i didnt even know about myself that i found to be accurate aff
but then got bored and found out i can compare and somehow predict future w others??! haha
birthchart is so accurate and defines you perfectly so it couldnt make synastry any less true obviously so why tf not use if its there idk

its clearly a problem if you rely on astrology for relationships, yourself etc so its common sense you go to church i guess
September 13, 2019 at 00:26
(Pisces) fishscales » kosmic.kitten
"Hey magic 8 ball why do I hate everyone?"
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 12, 2019 at 22:38
(Aries) ram_goat » NessaMira
I think you need to read my post again, slowly. Judging by your words, reading comprehension is not your strong suit. Read it again, there are some things you missed the first time.
September 12, 2019 at 22:08
(Gemini) NessaMira » ram_goat
People come to have readings for many reasons to assume that it is only because they are fucked up means they should not come to you. Your mind has already cast their charts and lives in the negative. The biggest issue I have with these forums is the blanket statements. I came to astrology slowly. I had a boyfriend who was a professional astrologer and by listening I began to learn the language. Yes I have turned to it to understand unhappy times but also to plan for happy times and the changes that come what may. Once upon a time I was told that time heals everything, I would add time is everything. It takes each of us in our own time to come to an understanding of anything in life. By putting people down as only the misfits come to astrology you are denigrating some absolutely incredible astrologers.
September 12, 2019 at 20:56
(Virgo) kosmic.kitten » NessaMira
and for that, NessaMira, we thank you
Login
(Log in)
September 12, 2019 at 20:46
(Gemini) NessaMira » kosmic.kitten
Bless your heart for calling me a girl. When I do a reading I put it on tape. Several reasons. One is most people cannot if unfamiliar with the language of astrology keep up. Two it is true often they will not hear what you as an astrologer see as an important detail, but here is what happens as they progress in life and are able to sit and listen to the tape , sometimes at a later less stressful date they will be able to hear and incorporate what you have presented. It is not our job as the astrologer to drag them along with us in our revelation . They must come to an understanding on their own and tho they may at the time be seeking those answers , they may not be ready to hear them. That´s okay because when it is time for them to unfold those answers then it will be the time , their time to learn.
September 12, 2019 at 20:15
(Pisces) fishscales
Lots of reasons...

Love...or the closest people can get to it...does make the world go round. It´s the reason why we´re all here. Jesus, just look how many songs have that word in the title. It´s a pretty popular topic.

Alot of people who are into astrology are going to run to the synastry as soon as they meet someone new. I´m don´t want to judge anyone, but I believe that´s unwise policy. Get to know someone before you go running to the synastry, or any negative things that you see in the synastry may turn into boogeymen that sabotage the relationship before it even starts.

Then there´s the established relationships with their host of issues.. Lack of communication, infidelity, finances... Innumerable.

People want answers about this stuff, and sometimes clues can be found in the synastry.

What alot of people forget is that they actually have to work to solve their relationship problems. Actually, it´s even harder than that because two people have to work. Astrology is not going to do that work for you, any more than reading a map is going to physically get you to your destination.
September 12, 2019 at 20:14
(Aries) ram_goat » ancient_astrology
Her tongue is like a cat´o 9 tails wielded by a stout bosun´s mate.

arr matey.. load the grapeshot
September 12, 2019 at 20:02
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » jerrynna
You´ve got a point. I´m starting to like it, too.
September 12, 2019 at 19:52
(Aries) ram_goat » kosmic.kitten
Astrology also doesn´t attract happy, well adjusted people either..

Mostly hurting, maladjusted "seekers" whose reasoning is muddled and minds are clouded with their own bullshit. Not ready to hear truth or see reality as it is, but rather as they´de like it to be.
Login
(Log in)
September 12, 2019 at 19:45
(Aries) ram_goat » ancient_astrology
I liked the way she said it the first time..

I am starting to enjoy her sullen insolence. It gives me a little smile more and more often I am finding. Sometimes it feels like I am looking in a mirror..

she´s also very inventive and consistent.

She told me once that I had excellent taste in whores, and she was right!

Coming back for seconds at that buffet is always good for a smile.
September 12, 2019 at 19:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ancient_astrology
System message: Post has been written by user jerrynna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Come on, don´t kill "you are both full of dumb"!
I stoled it already and used it on my flatmates, they think I´m clever!
September 12, 2019 at 19:14
(Virgo) kosmic.kitten » Leo Moon
Touché
September 12, 2019 at 19:06
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » kosmic.kitten
As a kid the Magic 8 ball was my introduction to the idea of divination.
Certainly a clever and entertaining invention.
September 12, 2019 at 18:58
(Virgo) kosmic.kitten » Leo Moon
Hey magic 8 ball why do I hate everyone?
Login
(Log in)
September 12, 2019 at 18:56
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I don‘t Know.
For real relationship answers this is where one goes! :4:
Login
(Log in)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »