My mom has 4 planets in the 12th house?

September 11, 2019 at 18:37 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) nutelina
My mom has 4 planets in the 12th house?
How would I figure out when she was born? She claims between 6-7 morning so I took 6:30. From reading it looks like dead on. (I know her well :42:)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 20, 2019 at 21:19
(Aries) nutelina » polareyezd
Well it seems 12th house can be interpreted in quite a good light too...

https://www.astro.com/astrology/…
September 14, 2019 at 00:25
(Libra) polareyezd » nutelina
You know it´s the most shocking about all of this it´s the fact that this a****** bastard, ancient astrology had compassion for your mother like he genuinely felt sorry for her.
September 13, 2019 at 21:02
(Aries) nutelina » Mrav
>Why do you say narcissist here?

Well I did a lot to release myself from false beliefs, for example our whole family did many courses in applied psychology and then when that wasn´t enough I read about psychology and read about narcism which ´clicked´ so well that I also read a few books about narcisim to find out how deep this problem goes...

I don´t know about the :191: But there is a sexual tone there indeed.. and I don´t know why, well I know something from regression into past lives I did but how is this expressed in her birt chart I don´t know. Maybe a synastry will tell more but who knows... My feeling was that I used to be a influential person and I somehow should have abused her in a previous life but there was no fine line between who was the abuser actually and there might have been many things. She said herself that she knew she had been a catholic non but wanted to be free and that was in Spain. And now I mention that I plan to go look in Portugal or Spain to see if that would be a new beginning so that´s actual interesting...
September 13, 2019 at 17:34
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » nutelina
I did a quick search about sun opposite moon aka full moon. But dont have any personal experience with that aspect. You probably know more about it than I do, so I will spare you any uneducated guesses. Hell, I have pluto opposite my moon and I really cant even explain that one. Like you, when I really am searching for an answer I can sometimes come up with some astrological reason why things are the way they are. But it´s so complex. It´s like looking at a custom paint color and trying to tell exactly what colors were added at what amount to come up with that color. Damn near impossible for me.
September 13, 2019 at 14:46
(Cancer) Mrav » nutelina
"My mom is like a hidden enemy in our family. A narcissist who just played an role but never really loved anyone of you would judge her by her actions."

Why do you say narcissist here?
I know about Ur :191:Ve is sadism because venus is weaker, or Ve :191:Ne or PL is masochism - but all this Is like sexual deviance matters, I don´t see how you connected this regarding her family? Anyone care to explain?

Or you mean like combination of all planets in 12 but again, what connects with what in 4 or 5th?
September 13, 2019 at 14:36
(Gemini) SSSSireen » nutelina
I just saw that “Full Moon” bit somewhere last night while I was looking into my friends chart. Her Sun, Mercury, and Jupiter are all Virgo in the 12th, and her Moon is Pisces in the 6th. Her Rising and Saturn are also Virgo. She’s kind and loving. She wants goodness in this world. She works hard and stress is probably an understatement. I mean. That’s a lot of Virgo. I’m currently trying to look for ways to help her relax, or at least not feel like she’s drowning.
Login
(Log in)
September 13, 2019 at 13:38
(Aries) nutelina » Sunnyshadow
I´m wondering what this aspect which is called the "Full Moon".

Opposition- Sun Opposition Moon (5°01’, Separating)
Emotions and feelings of the Moon are the opposites of the ego and individuality of the Sun. This can occasionally cause conflicts, especially in relationships between close family members - parents and children or with the opposite sex. This aspect is called the "Full Moon".

It´s very broadly coined and I didn´t find good references yet..

This is a slow process..
September 12, 2019 at 17:12
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Ancient_Astrology
I´m curious about this. I´ve got 4th ruler in 12th house. Home life has never really been comfortable for me. Always wanting to escape it somehow. I´m building a house and it just feels like a burden, like I´ll have to end up selling it to get out from under it. Not sure where I may end up. I´ve heard this could mean moving overseas. I´m just curious what you think it means. And I can handle any uncomfortable truth about it. I´d just like to know.
Login
(Log in)
September 12, 2019 at 09:21
(Aries) nutelina » polareyezd
Ask Ancient but for the house cusps if you look at my birth chart 11th swallows Taurus and I have both my moon and Chiron in Taurus in the 11th!

My mom is like a hidden enemy in our family. A narcissist who just played an role but never really loved anyone of you would judge her by her actions. She would pretend to care with her Cancer rising she knew how to and just now I am realizing how similar we are in that way but also it’s like I couldn’t but live in her shadow while she couldn’t stand being 2nd in receiving attention. So I finally decided to post this after she admitted her birth time a while ago when we had no open war. I’m sad to say this person has ruined our lives in such a weird and intricate way it’s hard for me to even talk about it here but feel free to ask questions because nobody deserves sneaky toxic people like that in their lives.
September 12, 2019 at 02:20
(Libra) polareyezd
"(Scorpio) Ancient_Astrology » nutelina
She has the ruler in the 4th place, the ruler of the 2nd place and the ruler of the 7th place in the 12th house"

Hi there, thanks both of you for posting. Great discussion.

I´m trying real hard to follow along or decode what you meant. I almost am understanding, And this is a really good example to try to learn from. So thanks.

But what do you mean by the ruler in the fourth place and the ruler of the second place?

When I tried to learn what you meant I come up confused , I´m not seeing what it means. I thought maybe You were talking about the ruler of the second house, And that would be..... what would it be ? I´m just confused by now because it cancer is into her second house or a second house ruler well never mind I´m just confused I´m lost, and why did the houses not have equity , be the same size?

Thanks for posting this.
September 11, 2019 at 23:52
(Aries) nutelina » Ancient_Astrology
She always said "Cry! It must hurt you." I read later in my birthchart that I can withstand tremendous pain but it was not here on this site. Something with my Taurus moon and Aries Sun but I´m not sure about the latter.
September 11, 2019 at 23:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user Ancient_Astrology, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I haven´t looked at your chart yet. Maybe I should recite a line for you from a poem by Louis Aragon:

Dites-moi ces mots
Ma vie et
retenez vos larmes.
September 11, 2019 at 23:42
My immediate reaction is that you should be sorry for my life. This was really a nightmare.

I will look into it, it´s almost 2am here..
September 11, 2019 at 23:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user Ancient_Astrology, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
She has the ruler in the 4th place, the ruler of the 2nd place and the ruler of the 7th place in the 12th house. That´s how I know. I was serious and this wasn´t just another of my joke threads. What I said had to be more or less correct, or I would suggest you try another time.

I am really sorry for your mother´s life. I truly mean that. I haven´t looked at everything (and I hope there were some areas of her life that were beautiful) but those areas of her life are/were very sad.
September 11, 2019 at 23:35
Yes you are correct. She came to Holland and had to give up her job and status here.

My dad brought her to Holland where she was exactly like you say, imprisoned.

Very well done, I wonder how :15:

She is a brilliant woman but she will argue with even the most spiritual people, she will even fool highly developed coaches in psychology but not much longer, the cracks are slowly showing and I was always closest to her. She keeps being alone a lot and still manages to attract people... Same as her mother, Virgo, 3/9/1914 and her father I never knew 15/6/1913. This shit goes back... Even did regression. Finally coming out.
September 11, 2019 at 23:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Was your mother poor or at least cheated out of a good livelihood? Was she an imprisoned housewife whose husband treated her like shit? If so, then this is her correct time and chart. If not, then you´d better search for a different time, because this is a really shitty chart for somebody to live through.

I´m serious about that.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »