What can be compatible with my chart ?

September 3, 2019 at 22:35 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) pixel
What can be compatible with my chart ?
Hi everyone,

Everytime I see such topics, I wonder what could be the answers if I asked the same ? So here I am...

On another side : Is there some energies or aspects that attracts "rough" men (sometimes pervert persons) ? Maybe it is the other way ? Me who detects strange people and is drawn to them (on an unconscious level)? Something to learn in this life...

Thanks for help and insights ;)
:17:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 4, 2019 at 13:15
(Pisces) fishscales » pixel
Interesting aspect, the quintile.

I´ve always associated it with artistic or creative talent.

Also with 5th house matters, since it is based on the division of a circle by five. (360÷5=72)

That´s just my own theory, don´t know if it´s "technically sound" or not.

I´ve never heard of the destructive angle to the aspect before...the creative/destructive principle sounds more like an 8th house thing... Interesting though.

Bears looking into.
September 4, 2019 at 11:26
(Leo) pixel » fishscales
I found this about my chart :
Many planets in Quintil aspects show a potential for a strong one-sided specialization in a creative or destructive activity. One can be the carrier of power for excellent use or misuse. Also one can be the target of it. Frequent in horoscopes of dictators, criminals, victims of violence and geniuses. ( From : Horoscopeyourself site)

Maybe, I have to focus also on these aspects...
September 4, 2019 at 08:12
(Leo) pixel » fishscales
Thanks fishscales :)

You are right about the meaning related to Venus conjunct saturn and serious relationships.

I found this too :
Many planets in Quintil aspects show a potential for a strong one-sided specialization in a creative or destructive activity. One can be the carrier of power for excellent use or misuse. Also one can be the target of it. Frequent in horoscopes of dictators, criminals, victims of violence and geniuses. Maybe I have to look at this more carfully ?!
September 4, 2019 at 08:07
(Leo) pixel » jerrynna
Thank you Jerrynna :)

Don´t worry: I´m asking to see things more clearly.... So any idea is welcome, no matter if it involves a tangible point of view but which may be a little hard to accept at first sight;)

Ideas that disturb and take you out of the comfort zone deserve just as much thought because they often move you forward.

:17:
September 3, 2019 at 23:52
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
OK it´s later...

Personally, I think the entire Uranus in Libra generation is attracted to weirdos... or at least tend to enter into weird relationships alot

Uranus=weird
Libta=relationships

Pretty simple one there

As for your more personal placements...

Your 7th house ruler, Venus, is conjunct Saturn... I wouldn´t consider Saturn perverse... Repressed maybe, which could lead to perversion...maybe even "rough" as you say... But really, I´d consider this aspect to mean being attracted to serious, and possibly older people...

You do have Pluto in the 11th, which could indicate friendships with people on the darker fringes of society, whether psychologically or literally...

Other than that, I got nuthin
September 3, 2019 at 23:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user jerrynna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
well you have scorpio ascendent... ;)
I don´t see anything suspicious in your chart. But I´m not an expert.
More on a psychological level, maybe you subconsciously want to "heal" those pervert men (and you secretly judge them) to compensate something deeper? or you may think you deserve that kind of treatment? or you are just fine with those rough men (i personally can fully identify with that) and society is judging you? in that case, question society, not your chart.
I really don´t want to make any assumptions or offend you in any way, please! hope you get my point. just find it an interesting question and worth getting a bit deeper in the thinking :)
September 3, 2019 at 23:30
(Pisces) fishscales
"Everytime I see such topics, I wonder what could be the answers if I asked the same ? So here I am..."

Let´s see... I´m gonna go real simplistic, because that´s all I have the energy for...

You could be attracted to Taurus people, since it rules your seventh house

Might be attracted to Virgo guys because your Mars is in Virgo

You probably just "like" Pisces people because your Jupiter is in Pisces

As for the pervert part, as I already said, you like Pisces people

:61: sorry couldn´t resist

I don´t know, I didn´t look that hard...I´ll try to come back to this later...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »