What is most compatible with Aries sun, Scorpio moon, Asc Scorpio??

September 2, 2019 at 22:59 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Sianiwani
What is most compatible with Aries sun, Scorpio moon, Asc Scorpio??
in relationship?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 6, 2019 at 21:36
(Aries) Sianiwani » goldenlion32
what you think?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 4, 2019 at 17:47
(Aries) Sianiwani » detectahead
interesting! thanks for the reply! my ex was an early gemini with aries moon .. :s
September 4, 2019 at 02:50
(Cancer) detectahead
From looking at your chart a early Gemini sun would be good. From may 21st to June 5 there sun would land in your 7th, sextile your Sun,,venus also your mc.
September 4, 2019 at 00:42
(Aries) ram_goat » goldenlion32
my post was done in jest..
September 3, 2019 at 23:20
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » ram_goat
I didn´t look at her chart since she didn´t post it. I was just going by the solar plexus. You put two Scorpio moons together you end up with divorce from what I have seen. It would be hard with what I listed. More of war of the roses.
September 3, 2019 at 21:21
(Aries) Sianiwani » astro-flame
i feel like i needed to read this! thanks! appreciate the reply
September 3, 2019 at 21:20
(Aries) Sianiwani » detectahead
interesting! appreciate the reply!
September 3, 2019 at 20:23
(Cancer) detectahead
Compatible Suns is a big factor in holding a relationship together. The Asc is very important also for in the relating process it is our Asc confronting each other. After the first page is turned or initial meeting(the asc) you get to the core of the inner self the sun and that is where you truly find out if your gonna make it.
If you looked at my wife and I´s chart you would say nope, but she has her sun in Scorpio while I am cancer. She has mercury conjunct Asc in sag and my moon lands there while her moon is in the 7th Gemini and I have Gemini Asc. But the rest of our charts not so good. We celebrated our 30th anniversary last April. I also choose our wedding date astrologicaly. I was as much into it then as I am now
September 3, 2019 at 19:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sianiwani
System message: Post has been written by user berrycat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Having the same moon with someone is super special.
September 3, 2019 at 13:06
(Aries) astro-flame
There isn´t ONE most compatible placement/chart, as there are multiple possibilities to have a good solid synastry... I was going to write "harmonious" but it´s not a good word here, since the original placements are in conflicting elements (Fire and Water). So one of the placements of the other person is bound to be harmonious with one thing and conflicting with the other.

Either way, synastry is not a 100% guarantee of smooth sailing. It´s only about the potential, the rest is the work people put in it.

Think of a good synastry as fertile soil and synastry with squares and such as not so fruitful soil. Now imagine that there´s one person who just throws seeds into fertile soil and walks away - no watering, no weeding, no taking care of it. And another person who´s working on the poor soil every day, taking good care of it, putting in the effort... who´s going to have a better harvest at the end of the year?
September 3, 2019 at 05:11
(Aries) ram_goat » goldenlion32
pluto square partner´s venus

pluto oppose mercury
September 2, 2019 at 23:03
(Aries) Sianiwani » goldenlion32
why? I heard that having the same moon with someone is super special? because you understand eachother emotionally ??
September 2, 2019 at 23:02
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Scorpio sun Aries moon aries ascendant

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »