Superbly strange return of a karmic relationship on the exact date it ended last year...insights?

September 1, 2019 at 09:14 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Raudlilleke
Superbly strange return of a karmic relationship on the exact date it ended last year...insights?
Hiya,

I had a very strange thing happened to me a few days ago and would really appreciate any insight or opinions. I met a guy last summer on the 13th of July and had a very intense karmic experience that ended with a bang on the 29th of August last year. It really left me wounded, I was destroyed emotionally and mentally, it felt like he left with part of my soul and life force energy. I somehow managed to keep it together and went on with my life, no contact with him etc but the whole year I felt numb and in general it felt like he still was sucking me dry of my life force energy and I still felt intense attachment throughout the year, although there was no communication. It got easier by the mid summer of this year. On the 29th of August this year, I randomly came across him, while he was working on the street. I literally walked into him and I don’t know why but I had a very intense conversation with him and put him in his place for everything that he did to me last year. He was very shocked and couldn’t believe it was happening, because he was working, he couldn’t leave either. It all came out of me and in the end I left with the same smirk on my face he had when he destroyed me last year. After it happened I felt such a huge rush of energy returning to me, it was as if I had been asleep for a year and got my essence back. What was this about? Why did it happen on the exact date things happened last year? It felt like the tables were turned. Why was this happening? Thanks for anyone’s insight! ?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 2, 2019 at 18:25
(Gemini) Raudlilleke » goldenlion32
I had a look on my personal transits on that day and time it all took place.

There was a lot of Lilith going on.
Both South Node and North Node Square Lilith for example. I cant find interpretation for this but it’s to do with Karma?
Mars was sextile Chiron, I assume this was to do with healing and growing out of this situation.

South Node sextile Pluto while my North node was trine with Pluto.
I also had Lilith trine Pluto
Lilith sextile Neptune
Lilith sextile Saturn

My Lilith is in Libra, his Lilith is in Capricorn. My Vertex is in the 5th house of Capricorn. What’s interesting is that he has no Libra father who was not a father figure and his moon is in Libra while his mother was Capricorn and neglected him of maternal love. My mother is also a Libra hence perhaps there’s a connection with my Lilith being in Libra.

August is a strange month for me, as my father is a Leo with and I have unresolved patterns with him. This guy was also a Leo and reminded me a lot of my father. Sort of very strange Karmic conundrum.
September 1, 2019 at 14:15
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Raudlilleke
I had a similar experience and it was traumatic at the time. I did confront them at the time, but really never was ill-matured or got even. I just pointed out what he did. Just to allow him to know I was aware. Really, after that, it was moving on and leaving it behind. Usually it is very freeing just to say I´m aware of the cause and effect or you actions in my life.

Really, they don´t usually care or respond. Yet, you have been freed and can walk forward.
September 1, 2019 at 14:00
(Pisces) fishscales » Raudlilleke
Tough situation.

And I´m not trying to diminish the pain you experienced...hope it didn´t come across that way.

But the higher you rise above situations like this, the stronger you get.
September 1, 2019 at 13:48
(Gemini) Raudlilleke » fishscales
Indeed, he took immense pleasure in hurting me and it was done in a way that was planned ahead and really hit me in my weakest points. It was the way he planned it ahead to the last detail and knew fully well what he was doing and took pleasure in doing so. It was a really horrible time. And I had not come across such behavior beforehand just evil especially since I was sincere with him. But you’re both right, there’s no point in lowering to the same level and become vengeful. It just still bothers me that I had to come across such a person and experience but I guess it was necessary for growth.
September 1, 2019 at 13:39
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
I agree with you fishscales. People rarely get how they´ve hurt you. At times they don´t even know they have.
September 1, 2019 at 12:52
(Pisces) fishscales » Raudlilleke
"Does it mean that I got back what he left with?"

I have no way of qualifying or quantifying what you gained or lost, so only you can answer that question.

It just sounds like a situation in which the other shoe had to drop.

He left you a certain way, and seeing him again and getting things off your chest gave you some closure, and got what was inside out.

Be careful though... Try not to take pleasure in "settling the score."

It´s good to get things off our chest to the people that need to hear them, but we still need to maintain a sense of compassion for those who, in our view, have "done us wrong."

He probably hurt you because he was in pain. People who hurt others usually are, whether they consciously acknowledge it or not.

You made it sound like he took some kind of pleasure in hurting you.

You wouldn´t want to repeat the same mistake, would you?

Always gotta be careful we don´t lower ourselves to the level of those that hurt us.

In terms of enjoying your newfound rejuvenation... enjoy it. Just make sure it´s not tainted by any sense of vengeance or "getting even."

And if it is, have compassion with yourself too as you work it out.
September 1, 2019 at 12:31
(Gemini) Raudlilleke » fishscales
Thank you for pointing this out. His Chiron is related to the fact that he feels inferior and wants to stand out but doesn’t have much of real presence. Last year, he really put me down with his actions and words and I remember he actually told me that he was jealous of my charisma and presence and he loathes the fact that people notice me wherever I go. My ascendant and mars are both in Leo. His sun was in Leo, so I assume, he consciously wanted to be seen and be noticed. He also said that time that the reason why he began to pursue me was because he needed someone who would shine and make him shine too and when it ended last year, in a way I felt that he left with my charisma, energy, life force. Does it mean that I got back what he left with?
September 1, 2019 at 11:47
(Pisces) fishscales
I find it interesting your Mars is conjunct his Chiron.

Mars is the life force, Chiron is wounding...or healing.

In this relationship, it seems like you experienced both ends of the spectrum with regards to your "life force."

I don´t really know how you are defining "life force" though ...I am using it to signify energy, drive, zest for life, etc.
September 1, 2019 at 10:57
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Although my weird experience today was on the Virgo/Pisces axis. Ha ha..this morning I started thinking of my old friend who has passed away who was a writer. I worked for him in Saturn in Scorpio, North Node Scorpio, and he was talking about literary works, teaching me about writing, reading my work.

I was looking at his chart, and didn´t really pay attention to the date today until someone said it.

And his birthday is today. I thought that was odd, not mention he´s loaded with Virgo.

This was my nurse aide days, so obviously deals with the Virgo/Pisces axis and Capricorn/Cancer. Noticing he was a Jupiter in Aquarius on my North Node Aquarius, and he had North Node Scorpio/South Node Taurus.

So obviously, we have divine appointments and even when I have memories and find myself thinking of someone or what they´ve taught me it may be in alignment as today his birth day and reminding me about organization, structure, how anal he was about everything being on schedule, in order, precision, accuracy.

Ha ha.. most nurse aides didn´t like him. He loved me because I could keep up, do what he asked, and didn´t let him intimidate me. He had a list of things for me to do. Sat there with a clock, and reminded you if you were going to fast or slow. Had everything on his table in a certain position exactly, a place for everything, from clock, reading maaterials,glasses, snacks, and other items. It must be in the right place, and a centimeter wrong he would move it and remind you.

Two hours a day every day I spent with him. We´d talk about music, art, and literature.

It´s natures way of reminding us to think back of what we´ve been taught and apply it now.
September 1, 2019 at 10:47
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Similar events have been occurring for many of us similar to last year. I´ve noticed this many times in life. It´s the natural cycle, natural order of things, divine appointment, divine timing.

In your case it was this experience with the same person, which the month in your chart must have some significance and the date along with transits. I would look at the chart last year when you met and this years.

Maybe in the Mars signature since for example for me it was Mars in Aquarius and Mars in Leo just opposite ends of the spectrum ending karma or dharma bringing in new people. Certain soul intentions.

Yet different in the sense it was Jupiter in Scorpio and Venus in Scorpio last year, which was more emotional, mental, spiritual, death. While this year is more a blessing with Jupiter in Sag.

May want to look at your Vertex as well and transits. Since this usually is our appointments.

With me it´s obvious because I have the Nodes on my Ascendant and Descendant.

Where my 2nd Ascendant and Descendant is Cancer/Capricorn.

So the 1st/12th house are ending karma on the these time lines and dealing with the Masculine and Feminine karma.

You´re speaking of a similar experience. North Node Cancer liberating the feminine. Not to mention Virgo another feminine energy loaded in transits right now. Along with Taurus being feminine energy with Uranus in Taurus.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »