What signs do you find you have the closest friendship with?

September 1, 2019 at 05:47 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) CosmicPull85
What signs do you find you have the closest friendship with?
I´ve found I vibe VERY well with Aquarius and Scorpio.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
September 16, 2019 at 06:52
(Capricorn) Blue tree81
There seems to be a giant wave of aries fire people in my path of the present
September 15, 2019 at 01:34
(Sagittarius) JupiterCreation
fire signs and earth signs
September 3, 2019 at 05:37
(Cancer) Yarrowia » berrycat
Haha. I think I need more Tauruses in my life :4:

And also tell it to any Capricorn or Libra...
September 3, 2019 at 05:16
(Leo) pixel
Relations depends on the person... I have long lasting friendship relations with a scorpio, a Pisces and a virgo.

Other friends : Gemini, Aries, Taurus and Libra.

Some good connections with an Aquaruis and a Leo.

...for romantic relationship : Pisces and Scorpio (but it doesn´t work on lasting time!)
September 3, 2019 at 01:18
(Pisces) fishscales » berrycat
:172::37: :172:
September 3, 2019 at 01:18
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
:4:
September 2, 2019 at 21:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
System message: Post has been written by user berrycat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Haha!
September 2, 2019 at 21:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user berrycat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
See you at dinner time, my friend!
September 2, 2019 at 21:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
Also, for balance, I just wanted to add that when you said "anyone who uses "gosh" in a sentence so un-selfconsciously also gets 200 extra points in my book"- that made my week.
September 2, 2019 at 20:33
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Here’s a sign I like. :4:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 2, 2019 at 20:28
(Pisces) N_thecat
I forgot about one thing - with my Jupiter in Aries I can´t stand other People with that aspect.I realised that a few people I consider as my enemies have... :156: in :171:, just like me :23: It´s funny in some way, because I was always convinced that all (bad chemistry) is because of :151: sign. Now I know who I should avoid - another Jupiter in Aries in one room is too much for me, they really drive me nuts :4: :21: :10:.
September 2, 2019 at 20:11
(Pisces) fishscales » berrycat
"That´s like saying: "Taurus people, so hungry. What the fuck is the point of it?"´

Bwhaha... OK my Venus in Taurus thinks you have a point
September 2, 2019 at 20:08
(Pisces) N_thecat » berrycat
With my lights in water signs I atrract...people with lights in water signs :4: Usually these with :178: :151: or :182: :152:.

From my side - I understand other Pisces,Scorpios or Cancers and I read them easily, but to be honest...I don´t consider other water signs as my friends or soulmates.It doesn´t work that way :2:

Interesting thing - I really like :178: :152:.Funny, because I just realize that most of my favourite female celebs have Moon in Scorpio.I like these vibes. And now I know the reason why I like Lady Gagas songs (she has that placement) :3:.

With Venus in Aquarius and Aquarius on Descendant I like men with :181: :151:.But not Aquarian women - usually, there is some bad chemistry between us.

With Venus in 8th house I like people with personal planets in 8th house (Sun/Mercury/Venus/Mars), especially these with Sun in 8th house - I like that kind of energy,wisdom and sensivity they exude.

Other signs...

Aries? They are hothead for me.

Libra? Not bad, but not my type of energy - I can´t imagine being close with them.
September 2, 2019 at 19:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
all but a few scorps... so intense-- wtf is the point of it?

Scorpios are born intense! That´s like saying: "Taurus people, so hungry. What the fuck is the point of it?"
September 2, 2019 at 12:24
(Taurus) nutelina » SpaceChild
It´s weird how the sign are intertwined, water, fire, earth, air, water.. different energies for different times.. Kinda fractal nature..
September 2, 2019 at 12:23
(Taurus) nutelina » fishscales
LOL he is your drug dealer remember?
:61:
September 2, 2019 at 11:46
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
For me, I think it´s my Taurus placements and Jupiter in Capricorn

Mars in Taurus is an artisan placement... After the initial Mars "impulse" it likes to perfect what´s already there
September 2, 2019 at 11:29
(Scorpio) SpaceChild
The closest relationships I have are my dad and best friend - Taurus
My sister and partner - Aquarius.
My mom is a Libra and I´m pretty close to her but we bump our heads a lot.
September 2, 2019 at 11:27
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
and I associate that a lot with cap rising..

but aries sun shares rights to the initial insight..
September 2, 2019 at 11:05
Yeah I know exactly what you mean

At this point, for me, life is more about mastering what I´ve already learned... technique, as you put it... Than seeking out new and different experiences...
September 2, 2019 at 10:53
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
It was a more pronounced trend in my younger years.. no idea why.
I could walk into a room of people and pick out the sag & pisces..

Usually the people I ended up sitting next to in class, too, through
random chance.. or maybe not.. I would gravitate directly towards them unconsciously.

As I have gotten older, I think my schtik has shifted a bit, from being less a seeker of truth & things, and more in the direction of perfection of technique.. I don´t seek or have the compulsion to seek like I once did. I feel like I have enough experiences or whatever I have gathered in my net, and now feel more of an urge to sort them and understand them rather than seek out another net full.. so to speak.. fill the fishing net a few times and you learn the ropes of that process and there is nothing it has left to teach someone like me. Sag´s seem to think each net is unique and the next one might have a pearl or a golden fish in it.. I disabused myself of that notion a while back.. To me now, how you cast the net and what ends up in it are more interesting to me.. to use a strange metaphor..

so it has changed over time..
September 2, 2019 at 10:42
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
"I don’t ever ask . I never would consider synastry.
I prefer to let it unfold naturally without any astrology
Influencing me."

I am a fan of this approach--I took it with my wife. Obviously I knew her sun sign, but never looked up the rest until years later.

Maybe there are some things I could have used a heads up about by looking at her birth chart and our synastry, but I think you can say that about anyone.
September 2, 2019 at 10:34
(Pisces) fishscales
I´ve rethought my answer to this question a bit..

Really hard to pin it down just to sun signs...

I think there´s certain sign energies we´re attracted to...the people we´re attracted to may not be that particular sun sign though.. They may just have the those energies strongly present in their charts...

There are so many factors to consider...moon signs, rising signs, Where their planets fall in your chart, where yours fall in theirs, etc...
September 2, 2019 at 10:26
"historically, Sag... esp the sag wimmin..."

At first I was surprised by this... I know you´re a Cap rising, so Sag would be on your 12th house...I guess I can see someone having some sort of fascination with a person who´s sun is in their 12th...I don´t know if I´d call it "attraction" tho... But then I saw that Sag rules your 11th as well... Makes more sense... I think 11th house synastry overlays are really gpod, both for friendship and romantic relationships..supposedly the house of friendship after all... I´ve found it goes a long way towards cutting down on drama/bullshit, and sometimes makes the relationship about something bigger than the relationship itself...

Of course, so many other factors at play too...
September 2, 2019 at 10:09
Billy Corgan needs a hug, again...

:61:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo