Destiny Number - Which name?

August 17, 2019 at 17:20 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) mini-astrogeek
Destiny Number - Which name?
Hi there!

So, for calculating your destiny number, you´re supposed to use your full name.
My mum married when I was 5 and I changed my surname together with her.
What name should I use now? The one I was born with or the one I´m more familiar with?

Thank you very much,
Nicole

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 7, 2019 at 07:16
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
My father who consciously wanted to give me an unassuming average ordinary regular name gave me Psyche & Soul Urge numbers that were master numbers without realising what he was doing, no one insisted on my having any other name, so it stuck! :44:
Wanting gradations of difference led to overconfidence :83: :117:
Sandra Bernhard and Rodney Dangerfield took names that were tributes to others and succeeded! :30:
The Star "formerly known as Prince"/Rogers Nelson had mixed results with name changing! :8:
October 6, 2019 at 17:33
(Aquarius) emerauxe
The name on your birth certificate and look to your new name for some modifications and additional talents that your original name does not have.
August 19, 2019 at 05:06
(Gemini) Vanille
Hmm I was thinking... Changing your name could change your life, wether you get married, divorced, parents get married or divorced... But by that logic, marriage wouldn´t make an impact on men´s lives as their name doesn´t change. Their surname only changes when parents get divorced and they decide they want their mom´s name or their stepdad´s... Or with same sex couples who can choose one name, does only the one individual´s life change? Idk lol it´s hard and makes me question the accuracy of numerology. Birthdays okay...
August 19, 2019 at 02:57
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
A great question and one I thought about myself.
In checking for a friend was it maiden or married name that I should use.

I am not a numerologist, but those that profess to be are generally agreed it is the name at birth.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »