Help me!

August 13, 2019 at 16:20 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Agne
Help me!
Hi,
Can someone help me?
There´s one guy, I know him for about 4-5years. He had a girlfriend, then he broke up with her. And started to flirt with me but nothing got happened because I got scared. Plus everyone woo us together so that´s why I didn´t liked it and pushed him away. Now he have a girlfriend and I don´t know something tells me that I feel something for him and he feels same as me. Because he looks at me interesting.
So I don´t know if this is just mine imagination or it is something.....

Mine bd98/08/03
His bd 95/09/09 :63:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 14, 2019 at 15:02
(Leo) Agne » Trevor
Probably what I can do now is to wish him and his partner a good life
August 14, 2019 at 12:48
(Cancer) Trevor » Agne
Its always your choice, take my insight as guidance only
August 14, 2019 at 12:43
(Leo) Agne » Trevor
Thank you for your reply ☺️ It is hard to forgot and go forward from him, but I will try.
August 14, 2019 at 10:01
(Cancer) Trevor
heres your compatibility :25:

Im going to tell this like it is because its what will help you,

starting with the most important is the moons, these are in square aspect, so this means a ´no go´ off the bat before even considering other aspects its giving the red light. The emotional needs of you both are clashing and living together wont feel right.

2ndly your chasing the clouds, your venus opposite his neptune, with your heart chasing the planet of illusion its like your under a love spell for someone whos not right for you, and hes taken anyway,

so.. snap out of it, and find someone who is actually interested in you, doesnt play mind games ( shown by pluto square your mercury ), and the moons are in harmoney aspect ( conjunct, trine or sextile). let him go!

Even if you did eventually get together, its a difficult relationship (sun square moon) which doesnt guarentee marriage or long lasting happiness this would be a misconception due to the mars opposite neptune ( actions lead to misunderstandings etc )

In the chart his Sun makes sextile to your mars so it could be more physical based with him (doesnt cater for how you feel), but the sextile to your venus shows he does have some fancy to you, but as I mentioned above the synastry with you both is very foggy with a clash on feelings.

hope this helps, and gd luck! :15:

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 13, 2019 at 20:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hmm...well I was there once in my twenties. We ended up always with different people and really only meant to be friends. Naturally it works itself out in time with transits naturally.

All part of the journey. Life is fascinating that way. One day you just learn life happens the way it´s meant too. There´s a million shades of pink emotions, thoughts, and feelings in the process.

:75:
August 13, 2019 at 19:36
(Pisces) fishscales
Sounds like you may be attracted to the unavailable/unobtainable.

You may be scared of having a successful relationship. Or taking a chance on someone because it opens you up to rejection.

Not saying I´m right, but you should explore those possibilities, honestly, before you worry about the astrology.

Could be he´s one of those "grass is always greener on the other side" guys. Not good.

If that´s the case, the grass will probably always be greener if he´s ever with you, too,

Unless you´re in the mood for drama and complications, it´s too late to worry about the synastry anyway...the guy is already taken.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »